yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Im dissapointed with XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im dissapointed with XS

I just want to buy some products on 30 ml bottle. 10ml is way too little. However, price difference of 10ml and 30ml is considerable. 10ml=38dollar, 30ml=70dollar.
    if buying from US 30ml=70dollar
    if buying from Bulgaria 3x10ml=114 dollar

Difference of price is 44 dollars !!!

I understand that company may have problems on lowering the value of goods, when buying from US. Custom taxes (in my case 24% + 6 %).

Is it possible to sell 3 bottles of 10 ml for the price of a 30 ml bottle ?

Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

It's likely more to do with shipping costs and weights.
    S&H always goes by weight at least. 30mls usually come in glass rather than the plastic 10mls, which makes them heavier. Add to that the liquid and fragile marked content, that it's flammable (if alcohol based) and the insurance they tack on could all add up to a considerable amount. No fault of the company, it's really the shipping companies racket.
    When you look at $70 for 30ml rather than the $38 for 10, that's a nice deal. Unfortunately, I think you would take a S&H hit for x3 10mls as well, only because it would still be more by weight. Unless there is flat rate shipping available to your country? Where it doesn't matter what's in the box as long as it's within the flat rate of the box. If that's the case then I'm not sure why there would be a price difference. I'm not sure how that works with international shipping or if it applies, but it may be something worth emailing XS about for more information Best of luck!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

There's really no reason to be disappointed here because honestly all you have to do is ask us about something and if we can we will. I'm just surprised you'd write this in a testimonial before asking us. We even created a special section for exactly these type of requests: https://discoverxs.com/articles/suggestions

Basically we just need to add the mix and match pack to the EU store which I'll do my best to complete over the weekend. Yep it really is that simple.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo
        To be honest I have used the 10 ml bottles before, and it's too little. 10 ml, I think it may be ok for someone who just want to test once a product. But in a product that you already know and like, 30 ml is a must.
        I'd have to agree with you here I believe there is an option to upgrade to a larger size, but that is not yet for all products and I don't have a list of the ones that they do this for. I know DM + and Tease are a couple that have this option. Yes, sometimes it far too easy to go through the 10ml bottles too quickly when we really like something!
        If you can get the discount using their mix/match, as SteveO suggested, then that's a good alternative AND you'll have handy little 10mls to carry around - while 30ml is convenient, they aren't very discrete, lol.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          There's really no reason to be disappointed here because honestly all you have to do is ask us about something and if we can we will. I'm just surprised you'd write this in a testimonial before asking us. We even created a special section for exactly these type of requests: https://discoverxs.com/articles/suggestions

Basically we just need to add the mix and match pack to the EU store which I'll do my best to complete over the weekend. Yep it really is that simple.
          I made a ticket, asking about the products. Looking forward to get an answer
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

I made a ticket, asking about the products. Looking forward to get an answer
            ............. So..?

Comment

I always ask first, if they can help they will
              My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
              Xsr89
              Barely legal spray (unscented)
              Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
              Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X