yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Amazing service!!!! And something about the pheromone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing service!!!! And something about the pheromone

Today I woke up and was surprised by the package right outside my door, then again surprised by how much effort the staffs have put into the packaging to look as sweet as possible :3. The surprise didnt end there tho... 3 free samples including cohesion, love boat and taboo!!! I just have to say... You guys are THE BEST!!!

So right after finishing the candies that came with the package, I tried the sample spray of love boat. TBH I only smelt like the scent of alcohol and which vanished instantly... Is this normal???

Thanks very much. We do our best to get things right.

Love Boat doesn't have a lot of mone smell but that might be because it uses mostly XSR molecules over smelly stuff like nols

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

asianboii loveboat is like that

you'll know it's working when you spray a few sample sprays and you feel a mood lift

Comment

Got my order. Celebrity

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have any heavy resinous scents with a lot of longevity ? I would give something like that a try

• eternitys_child
          eternitys_child commented
          Editing a comment
          you don't like the smell of pee?

Originally posted by asianboii View Post
        Today I woke up and was surprised by the package right outside my door, then again surprised by how much effort the staffs have put into the packaging to look as sweet as possible :3. The surprise didnt end there tho... 3 free samples including cohesion, love boat and taboo!!! I just have to say... You guys are THE BEST!!!

So right after finishing the candies that came with the package, I tried the sample spray of love boat. TBH I only smelt like the scent of alcohol and which vanished instantly... Is this normal???

Wowzers! That is amazing! I am so grateful that you took the time to write about your experience. We try our best to give all our valued clients the best experience EVER

You are awesome and I am eager to read all about your new adventures.

Comment

Originally posted by Milani80 View Post
          Got my order. Celebrity
          There's good news and bad news.

Good: not all people can smell pheromones.

Bad: all pheromones do have a particular scent to them (since they're synthetic sex hormones)

More Good: not all those who CAN smell pheromones think they smell "foul". Some women have commented saying I smell good, when in fact I was wearing no fragrance and just pure pheromones.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

There's good news and bad news.

Good: not all people can smell pheromones.

Bad: all pheromones do have a particular scent to them (since they're synthetic sex hormones)

More Good: not all those who CAN smell pheromones think they smell "foul". Some women have commented saying I smell good, when in fact I was wearing no fragrance and just pure pheromones.

Comment

Oil has less of a throw, so if you haven't been getting any hits, I'd stick to the sprays until you can better identify hits. What environments are you using pheros in ? Desire me + is pretty sexual and people will hold back if you're in an environment where any overt behavior would be inappropriate. Hits can be really subtle. Repeated glances, preening, body or feet oriented towards you etc. Even micro expressions, a very quick raising of the eybrows. You might see a lot of mentions of blatant hits in the forum because people are probably generally excited about reporting these hits but it isn't something I experience everytime I wear pheros.

If youve tried 1 spray a few times and you're still not seeing anything, i'd increase to 2 sprays...try that for a few days and if you're still not seeing anything, up the dose to 3 sprays etc.

Comment

I haven't tried any products yet, still waiting for the Evolve while I do more research on other mones, I'm liking the API and Barely legal for a social buffer. I did just learn that they give free shipping so that's a huge plus and i got my coupon discount in the email when i signed up for the news letter! All that helps as I'm in Canada and i get a bad conversion from CAN to U.S dollar. Thanks XS.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X