Amazing service!!!! And something about the pheromone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing service!!!! And something about the pheromone

Today I woke up and was surprised by the package right outside my door, then again surprised by how much effort the staffs have put into the packaging to look as sweet as possible :3. The surprise didnt end there tho... 3 free samples including cohesion, love boat and taboo!!! I just have to say... You guys are THE BEST!!!

So right after finishing the candies that came with the package, I tried the sample spray of love boat. TBH I only smelt like the scent of alcohol and which vanished instantly... Is this normal???

Thanks very much. We do our best to get things right.

Love Boat doesn't have a lot of mone smell but that might be because it uses mostly XSR molecules over smelly stuff like nols

Steve O
    This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions?
    I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

asianboii loveboat is like that

you'll know it's working when you spray a few sample sprays and you feel a mood lift

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
      X