yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tracking problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking problems

I can't track my order since it always it freeze when it arrive at jamaica.
    What shall i do?

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
    I can't track my order since it always it freeze when it arrive at jamaica.
    What shall i do?
    Do you live outside the US? If you do, then you should try the same tracking number in the postal service of your country. This means the package has left the United States so the USPS cannot track it anymore.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Well then this is a dead end Romanian postal service don't have an tracking option I think
      Thanks ?

Comment

Well then this is a dead end Romanian postal service don't have an tracking option I think
        Thanks ?
        Have you tried this?

PoÅŸta Română este operatorul naÅ£ional de servicii poÅŸtale ÅŸi servicii de curierat rapid (Prioripost), transfer de bani (mandat postal, E-mandat, mandat online), marketing direct (Infadres), drop mail (Postmesager) ÅŸi diverse soluÅ£ii business. PoÅŸta Română este furnizor unic de serviciu universal pe întreg teritoriul ţării, la tarife accesibile tuturor.
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

www.17track.net

Comment

Hmm, it seems it may be stuck in customs. Are you saying you still haven't received it since July?? I would contact PheromoneXS customer support about the issue, they cannot help you here although they do want to find out about any issues. Send them an email at support@pheromonexs.com so they can look into it for you! That seems like an awfully long time it should not take that long
            PXS
            AD

Comment

no, dont get me wrong, i recieved it but the traking doesnt work and its frustrating,

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                Unfortunately its because Romania was either lazy or just couldn't send updates to the USPS tracking. Most (95%) countries send this info. On a side note I loved my visit to Romania

• bogdy
                bogdy commented
                Editing a comment

Oh ok. Sorry but that is just the reality of the postal service these days :(. If you want tracking all the way you'll need to pay the upgrade to get it shipped via FedEx!
              PXS
              AD

Comment

When the eu hub will be fully functional I wont need tracking anymore.

Comment

• idle
                  idle commented
                  Editing a comment
                  But you will still get one
                  I really hope the new EU store to be up and operational in the next few days.
                  little behind schedule right now. but we will make by the end of the week

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  idle and I have been working 15 hour days to get it operational. The center itself is ready, now we just need a way for you to order without confusing the heck out of all of us.

I think i have the same problem. I can't track it after it arrives in JAMAICA, NY. I think it's because the tracking number is not supported when it departs from US.

Comment

Well this sucks. And Romania postal service sucks even more. I have to wait like 30 days for it to arrive and 20 days for the Romanian postal service to "process it"
                ??????

Comment

Normally in Bulgaria it will take around 14 days to arrive at the customs. Hope to receive the notification letter soon this week.

Comment

Anyway about the tracking number, after it leaves us, there is should be a new tracking number for it?

Comment

There might be.

However, I don't know it

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X