yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lightning service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning service

Pheromone XS shipping is FIRST RATE.

I am currently working in the middle of nowhere, on the other side of the world compared to the USA, and it only took one week in between me placing an order and picking up the parcel at the local post office. That is unheard of in this part of the world.

For my first order I went with the ACE oil pack in Fresh Musk (this fragrance seems more suitable for older men, so I might go with Nobility or FXS next time), as well as spray versions of Cohesion and Xist.

The package was very well... packaged. No leakages or spillages. Got a few leaflets, a nice handwritten note from Nicole (complete with SpongeBob stickers!), the products I ordered, watermelon popping candy and four sample bottles of Connections, Love boat, Flirt and Bliss - exactly the socials that I realized I should have ordered.

Test runs

The first day, I tried 1 drop of Cohesion and 1 drop of Xist and I did not really notice an affect. My target (long term ex) wanted to spend more time than usual with me, but was also more reserved than normal. This continued into the second day, when I upped it to 2 drops of Cohesion and 1 Xist. Still nada, but then in the evening, I had a very noticeable hit.

After spending the day together and getting back home in the evening, I put on 2 sprays of sample bottles Connections and Flirt, and the reaction was like night and day. She became very affectionate, said I smelled good and kissed the application point. It was surreal just how well it worked. Could it be that Cohesion and Xist worked their way under the radar before the socials went to work? Hmm...

In the following days I have not seen much of her, but I am definitely looking forward to trying that combo again. In other news, I have tried various combinations of the ACE pack and Xist at work, and can't report anything too out of the ordinary. I mostly only combine two A+C, or C+Xist, at two drops or sprays each. Maybe I have to increase the dosage.

By the way, I am mid-20s and very physically fit, go to the gym a few times a week, jog and play sports.
    Last edited by coffeebanana; 08-31-2015, 08:15 AM.

Hey heeey

First i want to thank you for the incredible feedback.
    Lets admit it ...everyone that uses pheromones is not sharing their secret.

Even here after all the SSL(encryptions) and anonymity we provided.... people still are afraid to share their experiences and knowledge.
    Recently we noticed that with Steve and seeing post like yours makes us really exited.

So i took the time to know you better as i really want to provide a decent advice.
    yeah i havent done this for a while but i cant do it any more. Pheromones are my passion and the almost 10 years of experience will go to waste if i continue this...

Soooo here we go

Goal: long term ex
    (info on why did you break up will be really helpful as this will point out what she does not like in you or what you dont like in her).

so i will go with a general scenario.

The fact that she wants to meet you again is a good factor and she is not that pissed off at you(too much)....
    and she doesnt want to kill you Click image for larger version

Name:	11751877_10204553199286542_5765676172711235838_n.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	28018

then pheromones can help

Jokes aside
    Cohesion is your must have at first.
    You need to comfort her and make her feel good around you. Bring the trust back.
    start with 2 sprays on a first date and
    3 or even up to 4 on the second.
    Dont use anything else.... nothing sexual. nothing aggressive.
    During those dates be the nicest guy there is. Show her that she can have a good time without thinking about sex and any pressure or bad memories from before.
    Now .. just be careful here as you have to sense when is the time to start acting.
    One more date like that and you are stuck in the deepest friend zone you can imagine.
    Cohesion alone can do that if you act on it.

As soon as she trusts you again enough start adding XiSt and lowering Cohesion.
    2-3x XiSt and 1 cohesion for the 3rd time.
    Now if you are rushing you can add a spray of Ascend(if she likes more alpha presence) or half of spray of Evolve.
    (i do not recommend evolve at all at this time... but i saw what you have so if she prefers sexual presence than an alpha one .. use half evolve)

On the 3rd one ... start flirting. this will change the direction.
    Make a joke... stand out from everyone. If you are with other people even better..
    making a joke ... Click image for larger version

Name:	11217559_10204591503444122_3906544431563374628_n.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	28019

for example .... while wearing the combo will make her think about you.
    XiSt in this case will do what its created for.. reset her feeling toward you.

From this point on... its up to you ... you know what she likes
    so be that one
    more sexual nature ? use 2 sprays of evolve
    more alpha ? more Ascend then.

But always use XiSt as a base.

I really hope i make sense here. its late.. we ware working on a new XS project and i am typing this with one eye closed.

Just again have in mind this is what i will do..

and it might not work for you the same way.

as lets face it... Click image for larger version

Name:	17745_10200399925217286_1182358460_n.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	28021

this advice is provided as it IS!
    With all its grammar,typos and other strange sentences "idle" style.
    I do not edit my post to correct those
    ones published, edits will be made ONLY when severe* mistakes are reported.
    *Those threatening national security, birds migration problems, public safety or held responsible for the global warming.
    Attached Files

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Hey Idle!

Thanks for the warm welcome and for your well-considered advice. I appreciate your input.

To cut a long story short, the relationship just fizzled out over the past six months... The romance died, she became bored and ended it. We have been together for many years, since we were quite young, so she must be curious about dating other men.

Oh, and I haven't cheated or done anything to piss her off, so I don't have to worry about getting my balls cut off
      Click image for larger version

Name:	anger.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	28068

Since I don't have much time to spend with her, and I have used Cohesion on previous occasions (first 2 x Cohesion and 1 x Xist, and the 2 both), I am thinking of jumping straight to the third date advice, of going 2 x Xist and 1 x Cohesion.

I feel that she trusts me. I'm a very loyal and dependable guy, so we have not had any trust issues in our relationship. That leads me to think that maybe Cohesion is not essential at this point and Xist would work better by casting things in a different light.

After that I will probably go down the Evolve route to spark more sexual interest.

Haha, that carpet joke reminds me of...

"Would you like a bag, sir?"

"Nah, I'll just carry these 20 items on my fucking head!"

Comment

Small development. I have found out that she has already moved on and has been talking to a guy for the past few months that we have been broken up. Here's to bachelorhood, and 8 years down the drain.

Comment

No, here's to bachelorhood and finding someone new and special.

Comment

Women tend to find new guys pretty damn quickly after a relationship ends. I guess they tend to not break up until they've already got their eye on something.

Comment

Thanks Nick. I'm down in the dumps right now, but when I eventually climb over the hill, I hope that is the perspective I will have.

Comment

So I have been doing a bit of testing and I think Xist is working!

I still find it hard to isolate what behaviors are the result of pheromones and which ones are more "organic", but I used 2/3 sprays of Xist and 1 drop of Cohesion, and after spending a lot of time with my ex, she is seriously reconsidering her decision to end the relationship.

For example, she has been a lot more affectionate lately, says that she misses me and spending time together, and seems very sad over what happened to our relationship. I don't know how it will end or if we will get back together, but its an interesting change.

I have also been trying out Ascend and Bliss at work. 2 drops of Ascend and 1 sample spray of Bliss as a pick-me-up. The ladies are really going out of their way to be nice and accommodating. For example, I had to print something, and a young coworker did it all for me, no fuss. Another one said that she would help me out on a project, even though she never goes out of her way on something that does not benefit her role or what she is working on.

I'm going to keep experimenting!

Click image for larger version

Name:	sciencecat-sciencetime.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	220.5 KB
ID:	28393

Comment

Good going coffeebanana . happy for you .

Comment

Hi cofeebanana, I hope this works out for you. From my own experience, Xist is the most powerful tool on the market to forge a LTR. I guess it can work the same way to rekindle a relationship, but in either case you really need to be patient, Xist takes its time. I have had good success using Xist as a combo with Loveboat, and also Grail of Affection, which seem to work in two stages, immediate and long term effects. These combos are dynamite, and can change a dragon into a pussycat within 90 minutes.

In any case, I strongly reccommend that you go and seek new female company right now. Your ex will know, they just have a 6th sense for that stuff. She will see you as more confident, cocky and with a DGAF attitude towards her. It will be make or break, she will panic and try to get back with you, or walk away from you. If she tries to make up with you, make sure its on YOUR terms. If it goes the other way, look at it as an opportunity to meet someone better in the future. You won't find it that difficult with your "secret weapons". Either way you will be able to get on with your life. Good luck.

Comment

Coffeebanana, just know this....even if she's not there, she's thinking about you and the smell lol. Seriously I've had a past GF tell me that long after we'd split she could never get my scent out of her mind and would then wonder if shed made the right decision. As I am very happy now, I'd say yes, yes she did.
                      Ammo:
                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                      AD: Glace
                      Lovescent: NNPA
                      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X