yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Something smells musky in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something smells musky in here

Just kidding.

Hello!

I wanted to drop in and introduce myself.

I'm a guy, in my mid-20s and working in a communications role that involves a lot of travelling and meeting new people. My pheromone journey began 8 years ago, but it was very short lived. I dabbled in a bit of Liquid Trust, and to tell you the truth, can't recall anything about it apart from getting one blatant deer-in-headlights hit that was so strong it has stuck in my mind all these years.

So, what brought me here? I was, until very recently, in a LTR. What can I say, my girl lost feelings and, grasping at ways of winning her back, I thought these could give me an edge in rekindling the connection that we used to have. I am not sure if the relationship is recoverable at this stage, based on very significant life events coming up, but I love her deeply and am open to giving it another go.

Apart from that, I am also interested in how pheromones can benefit me in the workplace and my profession.

At first, I was going to go for A314 from AD, but as it was sold out, somehow I stumbled upon Pheromone XS and decided to give it a shot. I have to say, based on the service so far, I am glad I went with that decision.

So nice to meet you all and I look forward to dabbling in these weird hormone potions.
    Last edited by coffeebanana; 08-27-2015, 01:12 PM.

Welcome Coffeebanana!

Have you picked up any items yet? Or still shopping around? If you're not sure what to go for, give us a bit more information of what you're looking for.

Given what you already said, I would suggest Xist for your girl. It's generally been regarded as the friendzone recovery juice, creating a vibe that signals you as a perfect boyfriend. While things haven't dropped out yet, it does give you a "new you" signature that may rekindle things.

If you're looking for something more manly and sexy, you may want to consider the A.C.E. combo. Sprays for fast-hitting effects (good for meeting new people), oils for longer term exposures (good for in the office/home where you're consistently around the same person for long lengths of time i.e. 30+ minutes).

Some socials for meeting new people: Connections (and maybe flirt) for work, Vibe and flirt for fun.

If you want to be a jerk/badass/sob, get SOBxs.

For raw sexuality, DominationXS (probably not what you're looking for given your story so far).

I hope this is decent enough to help you get started. Or you can wait for others to chime in.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Hey fdesa12!

You hit the nail on the head. I ordered the ACE oil pack and Xist two weeks ago, and received four sample bottles, of Love Boat, Flirt, Connections and Bliss.

I've had them for one week and am still in the early experimenting stage of trying to put my finger on their effects. The first time I tried them was by using Cohesion and Xist together. The result was mixed, she spent more time hanging out, but was reserved. I might be reading too much into the product descriptions, but it reflected them to a T. It seemed that she was comfortable and curious, but kept a distance because maybe she felt something was different.

The next day I used the same combo, but in the evening followed it up with Connections and Flirt (2 sprays each from sample bottles), which had a very pronounced effect. She was much more affectionate, and things got very heated. We had a really great night. The only thing is, it hasn't translated into any noticeable, deep longing on her part. I'm not sure what to make of the mixed signals so have given her space and am waiting to see what she does.

For now my plan is to stick to a combo of Cohesion and Xist and switch it up with Flirt and Connections while the little bottles last

At work, I've been trying out various combinations of the ACE pack, with a few sprays of Xist here and there. I think I have perceived some subtle reactions but nothing that I can comfortably pin down to pheromones at the moment. Still, its fun.

What has your experience been like with ACE?

Comment

Try using XiSt alone at first and add one other product to gauge how it impacts the XiSt. Then try XiSt with another product and test that. I'm new to this stuff, but I believe it's a good idea to really figure things out systematically so you know what works for you and when you should use Combination A as opposed to Combination B or C.

Don't underestimate the power of a slow burn.

Comment

Originally posted by coffeebanana View Post
          Just kidding.

Hello!

I wanted to drop in and introduce myself.

I'm a guy, ....
          Hey there coffeebanana

i just saw your other post here
          Pheromone XS shipping is FIRST RATE. I am currently working in the middle of nowhere, on the other side of the world compared to the USA, and it only took one week

and i am writing something for you there..

So just came to check more about your self...

the
          "My target (long term"
          got me interested and want to share my 2cents here

A big welcome from me and everyone from XS

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

I used the ACE at school for a while and it worked real nice. I haven't used it in a long while though mainly because I've finished the classes I needed.

Can't use it at work as I work at a tutoring center and everyone is a conservative East Asian there. If you don't know, E. Asians tend to dislike the stuff in Ascend.

For Xist, start with 1 spray. 2 sprays is too much to begin with. The "perfect boyfriend" and "whole new you" vibes it gives off tend to be literally unbelievable so it requires time and multiple exposures to sink in and be accepted. This is the period that you want to be your best self. So after a few sessions of at least 30 minutes (maybe 4 sessions), move up to 2 sprays and continue the pattern.

Xist and Cohesion alone can be tricky. You need to make sure not to let things settle down where things can be considered "what a friend would do".

Additionally, I suggest trying Evolve instead of Flirt. Evolve starts off with social qualities that will fade into sexual. Make sure to escalate with touching, hugging, holding, etc... And if you really want to solidify that bonding, keep a lock on her eyes with love.

Will this work? Honestly I don't know simply because everyone is different. Hopefully, you'll find something in my suggestions useful to consider.
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by coffeebanana View Post
              Hey fdesa12!

You hit the nail on the head. I ordered the ACE oil pack and Xist two weeks ago, and received four sample bottles, of Love Boat, Flirt, Connections and Bliss.

I've had them for one week and am still in the early experimenting stage of trying to put my finger on their effects. The first time I tried them was by using Cohesion and Xist together. The result was mixed, she spent more time hanging out, but was reserved. I might be reading too much into the product descriptions, but it reflected them to a T. It seemed that she was comfortable and curious, but kept a distance because maybe she felt something was different.

The next day I used the same combo, but in the evening followed it up with Connections and Flirt (2 sprays each from sample bottles), which had a very pronounced effect. She was much more affectionate, and things got very heated. We had a really great night. The only thing is, it hasn't translated into any noticeable, deep longing on her part. I'm not sure what to make of the mixed signals so have given her space and am waiting to see what she does.

For now my plan is to stick to a combo of Cohesion and Xist and switch it up with Flirt and Connections while the little bottles last

At work, I've been trying out various combinations of the ACE pack, with a few sprays of Xist here and there. I think I have perceived some subtle reactions but nothing that I can comfortably pin down to pheromones at the moment. Still, its fun.

What has your experience been like with ACE?
              Intresting coffeebanana, I would love to hear from you on this , espacially on cohesion and its mix. have you tried any fall out mix with XS products

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X