yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Customer service and shipping issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer service and shipping issues

XSteveO
    Hi Steve. I hope you’re doing well today.

I tried to pm you but it seems like you are not receiving them so I decided to post on the forum instead.

The products you sell are wonderful but I will be honest that the customer service has not been up to par unfortunately.

This is the second time in a row that I’ve had issues getting my products delivered to me without a hassle and I’m getting fed up and discouraged from ordering on this site.

I never got shipping details for an order (#60702) I placed on March 16th sent to my email and I will like to know when I will receive it. I have sent multiple emails to the support and sales email, and I’m still yet to receive a reply. Please if I can get a response asap I will be very grateful.

Thanks.

I just received my order but I wish the communication will be better :(

Comment

Did you check other email inbox labels/folders such as Spam, Unwanted and Promotions? Sometimes responses are sent there instead of your primary folder. I can't remember which, but one of the latest responses I recieved was in one of those folders.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X