yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Store Operation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store Operation

So Apparently the store is working out of Steve O Basement and they are not allowed to have as many chemicals in the basement so Evolve and few others are out of stock technically because of the chemicals it has.

That's not at all what was said!
    A severe thunderstorm ripped the roof off our facilities in Millington TN today. Everything has been destroyed or severely damaged.

We started to ship yesterday but it's extremely limited. We do not have candy, postcards, bags, absorbent pads, invoices... Printers are home inkjets and not

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

This what the email said to me on support team Steve O

Hi Steven,

Unfortunately, we lost a lot of products during the storm, so we have been using all that we could to ensure our XS family got what they desired. However, we have officially run out of Evolve, as well as other products. We are working out of SteveO's house at this time, and we are not willing to have all of those chemical fumes in his house while trying to make any product. We are diligently working to find a building to start over, but it is a very long and distressing process.​
      Also I've been trying to cancel an order from you guys but no response from you yet I ordered an extra SOB by mistake ! And wanted to cancel it.

Comment

I was the one who wrote that email. I assure you that is not what I said. While we are working out of SteveO's house, it is not in the basement and it is not because we are "not allowed". It is because we use molecules and being in a smaller area with little ventilation causes us to cough/sneeze. We are not willing to risk our health to make blends. All we ask is that everyone is understanding and does not assume what we are dealing with. We are working as hard as we can to get everything figured out to be sure you all have the products you love.

I understand how frustrating it is to wait on orders to be shipped. It frustrates us as well, but we are doing our best to rebuild basically from scratch. It's hard and it takes time and a lot of patience on both ends.

You are all so appreciated for bearing with us as we deal with these issues that pop up like wack a mole. Keep being awesome everyone!

Comment

Love you Hayley you are the best and so kind

Comment

Love you back!! ​

Comment

Is there anything I can do?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                Is there anything I can do?
                Thanks for the offer, but most of what needs to be done is moving and putting things together. We needed all new stuff so the new office is loaded to the rafters with boxes that need unpacking and then put together.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

How soon can we expect to order stuff like Evolve and etc that's been out of stock do to the storm and space in your house. I've noticed that Evolve and Flirt are out of stock but Flirt doesn't say out of stock until you go to ordered it.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

Thanks for the offer, but most of what needs to be done is moving and putting things together. We needed all new stuff so the new office is loaded to the rafters with boxes that need unpacking and then put together.
                    Oki.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

How soon do you think you guys will be ready and restocked love to order some new stuff that's out of stock soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Swswimmer07 View Post
                        How soon do you think you guys will be ready and restocked love to order some new stuff that's out of stock soon.
                        Waiting for an update to do the same

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X