yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results

So I purchased XIST last week and got a few samples of Ascend ,cohesion and love boat (thanks Steve o). I posted the whole backstory about what's been going on in our relationship also. This weekend I gave xist and love boat a try. First xist itself then both the 2nd day. I'm also working on myself in the mean time but we weren't on the best of terms before I went over there being out conversation on my lack of affection, validation, and emotional connection after I got sober a few years back but things were different this weekend. Like I said I was also trying to work on these goals but idk if it was a coincidence but this is the message she sent me after I came back home. She said it "felt different" and she felt she could " express herself freely ". We didn't have the deepest conversations of our relationship but we had conversations about how we felt (which I don't do I've been emotionless these past few years in my sobriety). I noticed a difference in this weekend she noticed a difference also. Now I kept it private that I'm testing these pheromones so she wouldn't act weird but I have to say either it was a huge coincidence that all this "difference" occured this weekend or these pheromones played a part in the openess and different connection we had this weekend. Just wanted to come share this as I thought it was pretty cool the experience we had together that we haven't had in awhile. Test 2 coming this weekend I'll be sure to give an update!

Happy for you!!!!!

Comment

Awesome that she's noticing a difference!
      XS arsenal:
      Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
      Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
      Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X