yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone having trouble with usps not updating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even today, USPS seems to be a shell of its former self. Back before they offered "premium" tracking it seemed things worked much better. I see little motivation to spend $$$ on premium tracking if they can't get basic tracking to work.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

I have gotten three deliveries in the llast month, all kinda short within 500 miles and they all got here ahead of time. I haven't ordered from XS but it look like the worst is over in the Northeast USA

Comment

Perhaps I should have started a new thread, but while PXS is stellar in getting things out it seems that you USPS hasn’t moved my package in 5 days. I don’t recall if PXS offers other shipping options besides the post office, but I would consider it now, considering how dreadfully bad the mail has gotten lately.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

• The Kid
          The Kid commented
          Editing a comment
          We offer both USPS and FedEx, but the post office has been terrible and not only that they raised the prices. FedEx has been very reliable and 2 day is cheaper than usps priority now!

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah Steve is Pushing Fedex. Last two times I used USPS, they didn't update tracking until delivered. The 2 times before that I witnessed my package go around in circles for days from PXS and ebay.

• Coconut
          Coconut commented
          Editing a comment
          Except with Fedex you have to pay tax when it enters your country, DHL don't charge, the Tax has nothing to do with the amount spent, it's just having the benefit of something arriving from the states

Thanks for letting me know and confirming my suspicions. Looks like I'm kicking USPS to the curb.

Comment

Yeah, Coviid killed them and their new leader is grinding his heals in their face

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X