yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone having trouble with usps not updating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even today, USPS seems to be a shell of its former self. Back before they offered "premium" tracking it seemed things worked much better. I see little motivation to spend $$$ on premium tracking if they can't get basic tracking to work.
    My Stash at the moment:
    PXS: APi (ADG); Sprays: Ascend, androstaDIONONE A1 (10mcg/spray), Bliss, XS193M/Boyfriend, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connect, Evolve, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Xist 10/30, XS208, XS209, XS210, XS211, XS212, XS213, XS214, XS215, XS216, XS217, Samplers: Comply, Dominent Ascend, Engage, Glow, Happiness, PSE, Thinker, Vibes, XSport
    LAL: BW, A/V, NA
    AD: Corporativo, Glace
    LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
    PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU, Swoon, ETFZ
    Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone

Comment

I have gotten three deliveries in the llast month, all kinda short within 500 miles and they all got here ahead of time. I haven't ordered from XS but it look like the worst is over in the Northeast USA

My Current Inventory

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X