yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone having trouble with usps not updating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Defiled. Too late for you but maybe we can save the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      We would never Sully SteveO . Gotta look that up now.
      Damn everyone who sullies me. I feel dirty

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        Oh, Defiled. Too late for you but maybe we can save the forum
        :bananaflambe:

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          I keep pissin people off when I wear XIST4Women. Really puzzling stuff on a man. I attract women from 15 feet but I don't know what kind. And then there are Monkeys throwing shit at me too.

my cold days lol
        Subscribe and 🔔 to the BBC 👉 https://bit.ly/BBCYouTubeSubWatch the BBC first on iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/iPlayer-Home In this clip, Agnes mistakes an adul...
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

It seems i will not use pheromones on Christmas this year.

My parcel its on Los Angeles after 2 weeks from beeing dispatched.
          They took their time with those packets lol.
          Sucks beeing USA outsider during pandemic.
          But let's hope USPS dizziness will pass and i will have my mones in the end.

Comment

My local post office just put up a sign they are arbitrarily closing at noon on Christmas eve. They used to be so much better. I've been encouraging everyone to use FedEx.

The situation totally sucks for everyone.

Steve O

Comment

Defunding to the point of collapse is the typical way they privatize infrastructure. Of course once they privatize there is no more regulation, prices skyrocket and competitors can ratchet upwards. If we want shipping to stay affordable, we want the USPS to survive.

This is the worse Christmas In decades but I remember every christmas had problems like this. Before we had tracking, Santa Claus was a surprise and we waited on the postman anxiously. But hell that was back when you could still get your rifle delivered in the mail for Christmas I still remember my first long box marked Winchester.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew 3:2 View Post
                It seems i will not use pheromones on Christmas this year.

My parcel its on Los Angeles after 2 weeks from beeing dispatched.
                They took their time with those packets lol.
                Sucks beeing USA outsider during pandemic.
                But let's hope USPS dizziness will pass and i will have my mones in the end.
                Mine are still enjoying themselves going round the US for the last 3 weeks
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

I haven't received the black friday parcel and it said it came to Norway on the 15, no update since then
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I was thinking of placing an order soonish but not with all the issues with USPS. I might wait 2 weeks or 3.

Ive been waiting for some urgent stuff for work for over two weeks now
                    Last edited by Isis; 12-28-2020, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Last update on my parcel 22 december San Francisco airport transfer.
                      Master Steve the wait is kiiiilllllliiiing me.

Yeah, you recommend FedEx but the price of FedEx international is the same as 2 PheromoneXS sprays ..and i would prefer those ones instead.

I did not open a dispute because:
                      - i am an understanding person
                      - i see i am not the only one having trouble
                      - Master Steve seems like a person who can be trusted
                      - shipping agreement says "pheromoneXS will only look into delayed arrival times after the expected delivery time has expired" and "you will be required to wait the entire expected delivery time before contacting us"
                      (that is 60 days for me)

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I feel for ya, can't do anything but I have known the feeling. I doubt that makes ya feel any better but stay friends here. Not XS's fault, we all had a taste of this this year.

My 2 got here ok so now my worry is over, hope everyone else that is waiting gets theirs soon

Comment

Yeah, you recommend FedEx but the price of FedEx international is the same as 2 PheromoneXS sprays ..and i would prefer those ones instead.

- shipping agreement says "pheromoneXS will only look into delayed arrival times after the expected delivery time has expired" and "you will be required to wait the entire expected delivery time before contacting us"
                        (that is 60 days for me)

this is a better tracking or was for me
                        Track and Confirm Your Parcel Delivery for USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL.

Comment

(that is 60 days for me)

Relax buddy, this is like a normal thing where i live lol. I too prefer standard shipping, not just because of cost, but more importantly, for going through customs without a hitch easily.
                          Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

(that is 60 days for me)

The thing is if you agree to those terms, you agree to those terms. I don't understand what you want otherwise. You saw, you agreed but now you want something different?

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

The thing is if you agree to those terms, you agree to those terms. I don't understand what you want otherwise. You saw, you agreed but now you want something different?

Not something different, just my parcel to arrive.
                              This is a pheromone forum after all and i don't feel good blabling around without pheromones.
                              I understand its not XS fault.But the wait man, the wwaaaaaiiiiitttt..
                              Parcel has been dispatched 09/12.So PheromoneXS did they part.
                              Just called today to Bucharest because there the plane with parcels land.
                              They told me they restricted some transports from some countries but US is not one of them.But if the plane lands in Sweden, UK or Ireland from some stupid mistake or mechanical failure, will be stuck there unlimited or returned as they have completely closed aerian line with those countries.
                              Otherwise, will arrive in the end.

Comment

Not something different, just my parcel to arrive.
                                This is a pheromone forum after all and i don't feel good blabling around without pheromones.
                                I understand its not XS fault.But the wait man, the wwaaaaaiiiiitttt..
                                Parcel has been dispatched 09/12.So PheromoneXS did they part.
                                Just called today to Bucharest because there the plane with parcels land.
                                They told me they restricted some transports from some countries but US is not one of them.But if the plane lands in Sweden, UK or Ireland from some stupid mistake or mechanical failure, will be stuck there unlimited or returned as they have completely closed aerian line with those countries.
                                Otherwise, will arrive in the end.
                                Have you got it yet?
                                I know some countrys have now closed their borders, uk and some other countrys are now closed, france etc is still open and i think a number of the the EU at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

Have you got it yet?
                                  I know some countrys have now closed their borders, uk and some other countrys are now closed, france etc is still open and i think a number of the the EU at the moment

No i didn't received.Passed more than 50 days from shipping.
                                  Honestly i lost my hope that it will arrive.

Comment

• Coconut
                                    Coconut commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Try signing up for the text messages, they worked for me before, like stated below they get things moving

No i didn't received.Passed more than 50 days from shipping.
                                  Honestly i lost my hope that it will arrive.
                                  You can definitely file a claim with USPS. I'm sure you already did this a while back, but often times with stuck packages signing up for text alerts does something to them out. I didn't believe it at first but I get a ton of packages and also have an e-commerce biz.
                                  Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
                                  Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
                                  LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

I want to let an update.
                                    Today i had a shock founding out that my original parcel was all along at a customs office 100km from my town.How i found out?

I come from work.. shower.. put 2 sprays of SOB.. clean around my apartment then go down to let the garbage.In my way up a neighbor of mine (53 years old) from first floor stops me and say "If you don't mind i want to apologize for all the trouble my nephew caused with the bills."

"What trouble?" i said.

"Ohh, so you don't know" responds.

""No because i work late and go first thing in the morning."

Then she told me that she's nephew with a friend from school vandalized all po boxes from the entrance to the block and throw all the bills and papers they finded there in the dumpster.

She found out a week later about all this, when other neighbors began to complain about bills seen in dumpster.
                                    "Now make sense why i didn't receive any bills or notifications in the last month." i say.. but i think "Children are a blessing, my ass."

We talk another half hour about her spoiled nephew (11 years old) saying daughter left me in charge of him until she return from Italy.Stuck there due to the pandemic.From one to another i said to her i expected something important to arrive, a parcel with perfumes, pheromones.

"Whaaat ??My eldest son has a full closet of those things."
                                    "No parcels where thrown away, only papers."

Maybe SOB had some effect here because every time i make steps to go away, she apologize for trouble and ask questions.She invited me to pass one day to meet his son.

After that i called to my post office and they directed me to call to nearest customs office because is a parcel from outside EU ...

"Because you did not come to pick it up, your parcel has been returned to sender."

The equation is:

spoiled little brat =i did not received any notification from customs + they never molest to call you + near 60 days from shipping USPS did not updated where the parcel is + I stopped going to post office and call them once i got in contact with PheromoneXS customer service = ... Happy customer

Yeah, now i see why PheromoneXS team is great !

If any of the XS team was skeptical about me receiving my parcel or not (and i understand them because i would), once they receive it back, they will see i was not lying.

I already lost to much in life to try to cheat.

Thanks SteveO and the team.

Stay safe

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X