yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone having trouble with usps not updating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having trouble with usps not updating?

Both my packages are on the way, and ones hasn't been updated for the last 5 days
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Yes, I have issues too.
    Had one package that took almost 30 days to get here with no explanation.
    Meanwhile not having that issue with Fedex or UPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
      Yes, I have issues too.
      Had one package that took almost 30 days to get here with no explanation.
      Meanwhile not having that issue with Fedex or UPS.
      Wish i had known earlier would of gone with Fedex, never had any issues with USPS before
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

My package was delivered but they are still sending me notices that it will be delivered the next day. I did read a thing from them about the holidays, covid, staff shortages. And lets not forget the guy that tried to shut down the USPS for mail Ballots is still in charge. No telling what he might be doing internally. The attempt to privatize USPS may still be ongoing. I smell something fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          My package was delivered but they are still sending me notices that it will be delivered the next day. I did read a thing from them about the holidays, covid, staff shortages. And lets not forget the guy that tried to shut down the USPS for mail Ballots is still in charge. No telling what he might be doing internally. The attempt to privatize USPS may still be ongoing. I smell something fishy.
          A nightmare

Comment

How they managed to turn something that was working perfectly into a nightmare is hard to comprehend. Genius, like mass bomber style genius. They threw one guy in and it exploded.

Comment

How they managed to turn something that was working perfectly into a nightmare is hard to comprehend. Genius, like mass bomber style genius. They threw one guy in and it exploded.
              not much joy, hope i haven't lost my packages!
              Father Christmas and his reindeers would of been quicker

Comment

Still got a couple weeks How far can you track it?

Comment

Still got a couple weeks How far can you track it?
                  First one till the 8th Dec
                  the second was sent on friday, so i can track the second till yesterday

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    that's about when my tracking failed/stopped 8th or 9th

Last movement was yesterday, it has now flied out from USA.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    Last movement was yesterday, it has now flied out from USA.
                    That's good news for you, has it been updated saying it left the States?

Comment

It's been eight days for my order and it looks like it's barely gotten a state away. So much for the post office being timely with a priority shipment, <sigh>
                      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Maybe Corona is spreading through their facilities. I just read where they aren't allowed to comment on if that would happen because of employee privacy. I've gotten all my packages but my local office wouldn't even answer the phone and they are low volume and always have time to answer. I had the feeling they were sharing employees with other facilities and not that they were overloaded this drastically.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	131478408_4111711102184590_8733049779951740589_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&amp;ccb=2&amp;_nc_sid=730e14&amp;_nc_ohc=5BTQi_8RmT0AX9AJ3p7&amp;_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&amp;oh=b3c9c1ead5e1c251dd9d1127f54a7f53&amp;oe=5FFEB7C0.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	134511

Comment

• Coconut
                            Coconut commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Where did you get the pic from, it's look more like Amazon stuff
                            so depressing

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            looks like an Amazon mail room. Supposed to be a USPS pik. I suspect it may be unpicked up packages at an Amazon Mailroom.

Sigh, this is depressing. Then again, this is a regular thing all year round where i live. Its frustrating when stiffs like this happen.
                          Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Comment

I know the USPS mail situation sucks but posting it in multiple areas of the forum sucks too. Please stop!

I moved this from Off Topic to testimonials

Steve O
                              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Good move, Sorry if offended, Didn't mean to trash the positive vibes of testimonies

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Good move, Sorry if offended, Didn't mean to trash the positive vibes of testimonies
                                No offense taken at all. Good or bad, legitimate feedback is always welcome. It just serves no purpose to post the same thing all over the forum as if to sully the community.

USPS has gone batshit crazy the past few months. FedEx, although some rare bad experiences like yours, has been top-notch in delivery. When you select free economy shipping you are at the mercy of forces outside of our control and while I sympathize with your plight, there is not a thing that can be done. If you want something by a certain date pay for the appropriate shipping and then, and only then, can we do something to fix it!

BUT let's pause and look at the situation for a second:
                                COVID19 has so many people scared to leave their houses. This means a shortage of workers. GLOBAL
                                CHRISTMAS is an extraordinarily busy time of year for packages to be shipped. GLOBAL
                                VACCINES: I'm pretty certain this is putting a strain on shipments too. GLOBAL.

My brother shipped me out a package on the 11th Priority Mail from MD to TN (2 states away). 2-3 Day delivery but here we are over a week and all I can do is be patient.

Steve O
                                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

We would never Sully SteveO . Gotta look that up now.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X