yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A short story about how German customs sucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update
    I finally picked up my goodies and everything went well. There was a little leakage but it was so little I can't even determine which bottle leaked. Customs and the medical officers didn't open the bottles, at least it seams they didn't.

I asked the customs officer if the whole procedure needs to be repeated if I purchase the products again from US store and he told me that the ones I purchased are now in a database. All I need to mention the next time is my Name (or rather the shipping address) and if the products are in the database already there will be no further delay the next time. All I need to do the next time is to just pay (aaarrrrgggghhhhh.....) the import tax on it.

But he gave me the contact details of the veterinary and food surveillance office. The next time I need to purchase something from the US store I will call them in advance or rather walk by because I found out they are located just a 10 minutes walk from where I work
    Maybe I will get a letter there or a Email like the one I have received from the nice Doctor mentioned in my first post.

Final conclusion:
    - PheromoneXS products are not banned in Germany and it is legal to import them from US.

- Call your district government (department of medical products), mention both websites (EU-Hub and US-Store) and kindly ask them to check whether it is legal to import the products. After you get the positive response the next step is to politely ask for a Email to hand over to customs to avoid delays. Do yourself a favour and make a copy, hand over the copy because you could need the original in the future

- After you get the Email from the medical officer repeat the above mentioned procedure with the veterinary and food surveillance office. If everything goes well you should now have two documents you can hand over to customs once you get the letter to pick up your goodies at the customs office.

- Your name (entire shipping address) and the products purchased are already in the customs database for your next purchase. Means if your first purchase is delayed at customs your second one won't, if the products purchased are the same and you mention you already purchased the products. Customs will have a look into the database and see the details of your last purchase.

But I recommend to try to get the documents mentioned before you purchase your goodies. You know the date is important or to put it in other words "the tone makes the music".
    If customs realize you have sorted out everything it advance you will get your goodies a lot earlier. Even if they have a doubt you can already provide the necessary phone numbers for a quick phone call with the department to sort things out immediately.

Well, this advices are of course for German customs but they should work for any other EU country as well.

Hope it helps and you guys don't need to go through this bloody waiting procedure like I did.

P.S. Fortunately I didn't hit the 3 month mark but I got close

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
      Now that I feel better I have a big shipment going out next week to restock.
      Almost forgot, would be nice if you could add some Diffusion Tech for us Euro's

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Almost forgot, would be nice if you could add some Diffusion Tech for us Euro's
        Will do

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X