yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A short story about how German customs sucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A short story about how German customs sucks...

...at least in the area I live.

I ordered SOB oil, Mascot spray and XSP 93 on November 29th 2019 and unfortunately it was shipped from USA instead of EU-Hub. By mistake this happened I think because the order I placed a couple of hours before was shipped from EU-Hub and arrived a couple of days later, in perfect condition without any leakage as always.

About one month later, meanwhile it's January 4th 2020 I get a letter from the customs telling me my order arrived. I need to drive to the neighboring town to pay the tax and pick up my goodies, well that was the plan so far. Jumped into my car and drove to the customs.

When I got into the customs office two people where in front of me. The guy at the desk just finished his tax payment and so the lady in front of me went to the desk to pick up her package. Suddenly a little argument started and I could hear that the lady's package was shipped from USA, the customs officer tried to convince her not to open the package and rather return it.
    I thought to myself what the hell is he doing to the lady, let her pay the tax for her package and let her go her way, ....moron.

I prayed to get to the female customs officer but unfortunately she had the working speed of a snail with broken arms in a wheelchair ??

I finally get to the desk and hand over the letter I got from them, he takes a look at the letter and leaves to get my package.
    He takes a look at the documents takes a look at me and starts to try to convince me to return the package.
    I interrupted him by telling him that I am not an old lady and he doesn't need to try to convince me to return the package. I know it is nothing illegal in the package and yes he is allowed to proceed to open the package and check its content.

This SOB opens the package, sees the content and immediately tells me that he needs to send it to the medical officer to check whether these are medical products.
    The next thing he says is "the bottles are leaking, it could have been packed better". He was right something was leaking. I took out my smartphone to take a picture for the support but I was not allowed to take pictures or use my smartphone at all in there. "What a piece of shit this guy is" I thought but I kept cool and relaxed.
    Fortunately I was wearing three drops APi oil and four sprays of my self made APi spray so I had this calm IDGAF attitude

So I've put on the friendliest smile I have in my arsenal and said "Of course sir, if you need to send it to the medical officer you have to do so, you don't want to get in trouble. I will wait then, have a lot of this shelved at home"
    And now all over sudden this guy gets really pissed and tells me in case these are medical products I will get in serious trouble with the public prosecutor, they will sue me for smuggling medical products.
    "Don't worry about that, I have a insurance that covers the costs for a lawyer" I say while I'm heading towards the exit
    Having a look at the female customs officer says everything. I can see it in her face, it's like "Dont worry, he's always an arsehole like this".

Usually it takes about 10 days to get checked whether it is something illegal but I haven't heard from them since. I can imagine my little package is still somewhere in this morons drawer and has not been forwarded.

January 22nd 2020
    I am getting a little nervous meanwhile thinking if I maybe was just a little too cool at the customs office and I decide to call the district government (department of medical products to be precise). After about 30 minutes of been put through several lines I have a doctor on the phone. A very sympathetic voice she has and I start a nice conversation with her, I give her the websites pheromonexs.com and euphoricxs.com. She promisses to take a look on the websites and to call me back. After about 20 minutes later my mobile phone rings and it's her telling me that she had a look on both websites and everything is alright, no need to worry about importing something illegal.
    Furthermore she asks my email because she will drop me some lines for the customs, that everything is all right with the products I purchased ? Love that woman already

Back at my workplace I check my mails and it's already there, a offical email with a digital business card attached from Mrs. Doctor
    She mentiones that she checked both websites and its products and that there is no reason why a import could be denied. Government wise everything is okay

All I can do now is to wait. To wait for how long my package will stay in this morons drawer. If I don't get any news by beginning of February I will probably write a letter of complaint to the district government and see what happens.
    Maybe I will hit the 3 month mark, that would be a new negativ record
    Usually a package from USA to Germany takes about 10 days using USPS standard shipping.

I hope EU-Hub will be restocked soon, I need to purchase at least three bottles of my beloved APi and some other mones

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
    ...at least in the area I live.

I ordered SOB oil, Mascot spray and XSP 93 on November 29th 2019 and unfortunately it was shipped from USA instead of EU-Hub. By mistake this happened I think because the order I placed a couple of hours before was shipped from EU-Hub and arrived a couple of days later, in perfect condition without any leakage as always.

About one month later, meanwhile it's January 4th 2020 I get a letter from the customs telling me my order arrived. I need to drive to the neighboring town to pay the tax and pick up my goodies, well that was the plan so far. Jumped into my car and drove to the customs.

When I got into the customs office two people where in front of me. The guy at the desk just finished his tax payment and so the lady in front of me went to the desk to pick up her package. Suddenly a little argument started and I could hear that the lady's package was shipped from USA, the customs officer tried to convince her not to open the package and rather return it.
    I thought to myself what the hell is he doing to the lady, let her pay the tax for her package and let her go her way, ....moron.

I prayed to get to the female customs officer but unfortunately she had the working speed of a snail with broken arms in a wheelchair ??

I finally get to the desk and hand over the letter I got from them, he takes a look at the letter and leaves to get my package.
    He takes a look at the documents takes a look at me and starts to try to convince me to return the package.
    I interrupted him by telling him that I am not an old lady and he doesn't need to try to convince me to return the package. I know it is nothing illegal in the package and yes he is allowed to proceed to open the package and check its content.

This SOB opens the package, sees the content and immediately tells me that he needs to send it to the medical officer to check whether these are medical products.
    The next thing he says is "the bottles are leaking, it could have been packed better". He was right something was leaking. I took out my smartphone to take a picture for the support but I was not allowed to take pictures or use my smartphone at all in there. "What a piece of shit this guy is" I thought but I kept cool and relaxed.
    Fortunately I was wearing three drops APi oil and four sprays of my self made APi spray so I had this calm IDGAF attitude

So I've put on the friendliest smile I have in my arsenal and said "Of course sir, if you need to send it to the medical officer you have to do so, you don't want to get in trouble. I will wait then, have a lot of this shelved at home"
    And now all over sudden this guy gets really pissed and tells me in case these are medical products I will get in serious trouble with the public prosecutor, they will sue me for smuggling medical products.
    "Don't worry about that, I have a insurance that covers the costs for a lawyer" I say while I'm heading towards the exit
    Having a look at the female customs officer says everything. I can see it in her face, it's like "Dont worry, he's always an arsehole like this".

Usually it takes about 10 days to get checked whether it is something illegal but I haven't heard from them since. I can imagine my little package is still somewhere in this morons drawer and has not been forwarded.

January 22nd 2020
    I am getting a little nervous meanwhile thinking if I maybe was just a little too cool at the customs office and I decide to call the district government (department of medical products to be precise). After about 30 minutes of been put through several lines I have a doctor on the phone. A very sympathetic voice she has and I start a nice conversation with her, I give her the websites pheromonexs.com and euphoricxs.com. She promisses to take a look on the websites and to call me back. After about 20 minutes later my mobile phone rings and it's her telling me that she had a look on both websites and everything is alright, no need to worry about importing something illegal.
    Furthermore she asks my email because she will drop me some lines for the customs, that everything is all right with the products I purchased ? Love that woman already

Back at my workplace I check my mails and it's already there, a offical email with a digital business card attached from Mrs. Doctor
    She mentiones that she checked both websites and its products and that there is no reason why a import could be denied. Government wise everything is okay

All I can do now is to wait. To wait for how long my package will stay in this morons drawer. If I don't get any news by beginning of February I will probably write a letter of complaint to the district government and see what happens.
    Maybe I will hit the 3 month mark, that would be a new negativ record
    Usually a package from USA to Germany takes about 10 days using USPS standard shipping.

I hope EU-Hub will be restocked soon, I need to purchase at least three bottles of my beloved APi and some other mones
    what a nightmare
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      what a nightmare
      Yes it is

German bureaucracy can be a PITA.

Comment

Yes it is

German bureaucracy can be a PITA.
        luckily that doc said they were ok, it would of been worse over here as they are banned lol!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          banned in France? Wow

luckily that doc said they were ok, it would of been worse over here as they are banned lol!
        Really? For what reason are they banned?

Comment

no idea, probably because you shouldn't be using them, badly looked upon, luckily mine have always got through customs ok!
          i remeber when paris hilton brought out a phero perfume, they never would sell it here in sephora, don't know if it worked or not.

Comment

I am terribly sorry that was your experience with customs. I wonder if that is how it would have played out with anyone else or it was just this guy. I mean the doctor seemed really nice and helpful so it just leads me to believe that this guy has it out for everyone and they need someone else there.

I am international as well so I know customs can be a nightmare. They have their policies but depending on who you meet the experience can either be a nightmare or you can have your goodies with very little custom duties in a giffy.

I always try to have someone who has friends in the customs department collect my package for me. That helps.

I must say I am very thankful for your detailed review on what happened to you because new international clients always want to know what they can expect and I can only offer them advice based on what reports I get from tickets and the forum.

We ensure we include all the documents and paperwork requested for each international country and we have a free trade agreement with the EU countries so even when shipped from the US it stands.

Again, we do all we can on our end but some custom offices just like in my country make it their job to be as difficult as they can.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
              I am terribly sorry that was your experience with customs. I wonder if that is how it would have played out with anyone else or it was just this guy. I mean the doctor seemed really nice and helpful so it just leads me to believe that this guy has it out for everyone and they need someone else there.
              No it is just this guy, he is always like that when it comes to shipments from USA. Whether it is pheromones or something else from USA, it's always the same. I wanted to politely ask him whether he has a certain problem with shipments from USA in general in but I decided it would be better not to do so because he was pissed enough that I was not upset (or rather I didn't show him).
              The Doc was indeed very helpful and I'm glad she's sent me the email, just in case I need some evidence

I must say I am very thankful for your detailed review on what happened to you because new international clients always want to know what they can expect and I can only offer them advice based on what reports I get from tickets and the forum.
              Yup, this was the main reason why I posted my experience here because I was searching the forum beforehand but couldn't find any information on this. At least customers from Germany now know for sure that it is legal to purchase and import the products from your US store.

To all other international customers one little piece of advice. If you don't know whether it is legal to purchase pheromones from outside your country call your district government and ask for the competent authority. If it plays out to be legal ask for a short email, doing so you will have a document already when you're going to pick up your shipment at customs. The worst thing that can happen than is you need to pay the tax on it, that's it.
              The second reason was to simply clear my frustration

We ensure we include all the documents and paperwork requested for each international country and we have a free trade agreement with the EU countries so even when shipped from the US it stands.
              Is there a document existing about this free trade agreement with EU which you could perhaps send me via email?
              At the moment I'm trying to collect every document that makes it easier for me to purchase your products from US store.
              I know it's some sort of shooting sparrows with canons but with this moron at my customs you need to be prepared and if you already put some documents on the desk he has nothing to complain about.

Again, we do all we can on our end but some custom offices just like in my country make it their job to be as difficult as they can.
              In Germany if there is proof evidence the customs officer caused a delay on purpose you can take legal action and the customs officer will get in serious trouble because it is his/her job to know all the legal rules/the laws.
              That's why I'm trying to collect as much documents as possible because if no one complaints about him nothing will happen.
              I'm fed up with this guy!

Comment

He seems to me as a petty unprofessional. Nevertheless, glad you got your haul

Comment

No it is just this guy, he is always like that when it comes to shipments from USA. Whether it is pheromones or something else from USA, it's always the same. I wanted to politely ask him whether he has a certain problem with shipments from USA in general in but I decided it would be better not to do so because he was pissed enough that I was not upset (or rather I didn't show him).
                  The Doc was indeed very helpful and I'm glad she's sent me the email, just in case I need some evidence

Yup, this was the main reason why I posted my experience here because I was searching the forum beforehand but couldn't find any information on this. At least customers from Germany now know for sure that it is legal to purchase and import the products from your US store.

To all other international customers one little piece of advice. If you don't know whether it is legal to purchase pheromones from outside your country call your district government and ask for the competent authority. If it plays out to be legal ask for a short email, doing so you will have a document already when you're going to pick up your shipment at customs. The worst thing that can happen than is you need to pay the tax on it, that's it.
                  The second reason was to simply clear my frustration

Is there a document existing about this free trade agreement with EU which you could perhaps send me via email?
                  At the moment I'm trying to collect every document that makes it easier for me to purchase your products from US store.
                  I know it's some sort of shooting sparrows with canons but with this moron at my customs you need to be prepared and if you already put some documents on the desk he has nothing to complain about.

In Germany if there is proof evidence the customs officer caused a delay on purpose you can take legal action and the customs officer will get in serious trouble because it is his/her job to know all the legal rules/the laws.
                  That's why I'm trying to collect as much documents as possible because if no one complaints about him nothing will happen.
                  I'm fed up with this guy!

Not sure we can but I will ask and see how we can be helpful. I mean since you know for sure pheromones is not legal and as I said we include in the package all the documents requested from customs, all paperwork signed and everything.

I hope you can do something about him because it will not only assist you but everyone else and I believe he is giving a bad name to German customs on a whole

Comment

Not sure we can but I will ask and see how we can be helpful. I mean since you know for sure pheromones is not legal and as I said we include in the package all the documents requested from customs, all paperwork signed and everything.
                    I know you do but some people are so super scepticals they think everything is fake, I call them "The Black Minded".

I hope you can do something about him because it will not only assist you but everyone else and I believe he is giving a bad name to German customs on a whole
                    Yup, that's my goal. This is the reason why I need something to put on the desk or what I can hand over to my lawyer (worst case scenario).

Comment

A little update...
                      still no news and the 3 month mark is comming closer

Comment

A little update...
                        still no news and the 3 month mark is comming closer
                        oh wow how crazy and annoying, i bet you must be really upset looking forward to your goodies!
                        hope you recieve them soon

Comment

oh wow how crazy and annoying, i bet you must be really upset looking forward to your goodies!
                          hope you recieve them soon
                          Thanks for your kind words.
                          Yes I am upset, but not too much.
                          I hope I will have more time tomorrow at work to give customs a call and ask them where my goodies are.

What is more annoying to me is that there is no APi on stock at the EU-Hub.
                          I'm running out of fuel

Comment

Thanks for your kind words.
                            Yes I am upset, but not too much.
                            I hope I will have more time tomorrow at work to give customs a call and ask them where my goodies are.

What is more annoying to me is that there is no APi on stock at the EU-Hub.
                            I'm running out of fuel
                            aww i really hope thngs turn out good for you, i know i would really be annoyed, upset and disappointed!
                            i don't have api, soo can't send you any, if i did i would!
                            hope you get things sorted real soon!
                            big hugs and luck!

Comment

i don't have api, soo can't send you any, if i did i would!
                              Thanks Coconut, I know for sure you would

A little update and good news.
                              I called the customs today and the customs officer told me my purchase passed all checks and I can pick it up. Well, after I payed the tax on it of course
                              A letter has been send to me and I should get it soon he said. After the phone call I went upstairs to get a coffee when my female colleague came over and gave me the letter I was waiting for so long.

My purchase was not only sent to the medical officer to check whether it is a medical product but also to another medical officer which is responsible for food.
                              Food??
                              Yes food!! In Germany everything you apply on your skin (like cosmetics) needs to be checked by these medical officers as well. Because some of the ingredients could be banned here. In general not a bad thing.

Anyways, the customs officer was kind and very informative. Now I have a lot more information why certain shipments are handled in a certain way.
                              I want to pick up my goodies tomorrow and while I do so I will ask the customs officer which Doctor was responsible for the food check and if I can get his/her name and contact details.
                              If I can get the contact details I will get in contact with this person and ask for a Email like the one I have received from the other Doctor. If I can get such a Email it would make things easier for the next purchase from USA.

But I still hope the EU-Hub will be restocked soon because I pay a hell of a tax here for my imported goodies.
                              Btw XSteveO if you're going to restock the EU-Hub please take into consideration that I will purchase at least 4 bottles of APi with my first purchase, or rather 5. This also is a little warning to the other Europeans who want to purchase APi. I'm a fair bastard and let you guys know in advance how many I am going to purchase. I've heard some complaints after my last purchase
                              I don't wanna hear any complaints afterwards if you're not fast enough after EU-Hub is restocked and sold out again on APi

I'll keep you updated

Comment

I know you love the stuff, Maybe Steve could mix it up by the liter for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                  I know you love the stuff, Maybe Steve could mix it up by the liter for you?
                                  That's it my friend, that's it!!!!!

Comment

We ensure we include all the documents and paperwork requested for each international country and we have a free trade agreement with the EU countries so even when shipped from the US it stands
                                    The United States has a Free Trade Agreement with many countries but we do not have one with the EU. There were negotiations for the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) to be reestablished but those talks went sour, but then a truce was declared. Similar efforts are being negotiated but nothing is concrete and these laws change nearly weekly. That last time KateD was made aware of this from a customer service standpoint the agreement was, by all intents and purposes intact, but has since been nullified.

It was one of the very reasons I opened the EU facility. Now that I feel better I have a big shipment going out next week to restock. I'm really trying to do the best I can with what we have.

Steve O
                                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                                      There were negotiations for the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) to be reestablished but those talks went sour,
                                      Yes I know about TTIP and that the differences between the US and Europe were too big.

The United States has a Free Trade Agreement with many countries but we do not have one with the EU.
                                      I was already wondering if I was missing something

Similar efforts are being negotiated but nothing is concrete and these laws change nearly weekly.
                                      Yes that's a huge problem

It was one of the very reasons I opened the EU facility.
                                      For instance if Product A is not allowed to be imported from the US to Germany (because one single ingredient is not allowed to be imported from outside EU or is banned) but it is allowed to be imported to Bulgaria no one cares if it is later on exported from Bulgaria to Germany, because that's legal. But still, a direct import of Product A from the US to Germany is not allowed.
                                      Europe is a Union but every country still has its own laws and taxes, and that's the trick

Now that I feel better I have a big shipment going out next week to restock. I'm really trying to do the best I can with what we have.

Comment

• Coconut
                                        Coconut commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Have you picked up your goodies yet?
                                        if soo what did you get in the end?

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X