yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question about restocking EU-Hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about restocking EU-Hub

When will the EU-Hub be restocked on oil blends again and will we have the chance to purchase DT in Europe soon?

Second this. Unfortunately APi is sold out on EU store and if it isn't back on stock when the next large discount hits I will be sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterion View Post
      Second this. Unfortunately APi is sold out on EU store and if it isn't back on stock when the next large discount hits I will be sad!
      it takes a while for them to recieve stock from the states so i can't see them having it for this sale.
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Yup, who could know that there is a stupid mad scientist who bought all of the APi left for his bloody scenting experiments

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
          Yup, who could know that there is a stupid mad scientist who bought all of the APi left for his bloody scenting experiments
          how much api have you been using in your experiments?
          was it the spray or oil, you've been using?
          Last edited by Ildergreier; 11-29-2019, 08:05 AM. Reason: merged two last posts because of microposting
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
            how much api have you been using in your experiments?
            Three bottles, in the 3rd bottle there is a little unscented APi left and I keep it unscented just for the case I will use a differnt perfume.

was it the spray or oil, you've been using?
            Oil, since there is no APi spray available I created my own APi-Spray and it works great

Comment

Three bottles, in the 3rd bottle there is a little unscented APi left and I keep it unscented just for the case I will use a differnt perfume.

Oil, since there is no APi spray available I created my own APi-Spray and it works great
              sounds good!
              how many drops did you use?
              did you just add the drops to perfumers alcohol?

Comment

sounds good!
                how many drops did you use?
                did you just add the drops to perfumers alcohol?
                Usually I have my base mix which is 97g of 96,5% NOT denatured Ethanol mixed with 3g Dexpanthenol. I don't use perfumers alcohol because the chemicals they use for denaturing I don't want to have on my skin. I rather pay the higher tax on the good stuff
                If you calculate the good stuff down to a 10ml mix it is just a couple of cent per bottle and the Dexpanthenol in the mix is for skin care

But you can use your perfume as well. Just mix 60% of your perfume with 40% of APi. Don't go below 60% of your perfume or it won't be a spray anymore because the mix would be to thick to go through the spray nozzle thus it won't create the fine mist you are used to. It would rather be some sort of spitting out of the noozle, and you don't want that

Comment

You must be a scientist villain. You specialize in talking hot about something making people really want it before buying all the stock for yourself so they get sad

Well, it was expensive and will take a long while to arrive but I ordered from US store.:bananaflambe:

Comment

I thought restocking the EU-Hub would be faster but I guess they have to get used to the turnover in Europe on certain blends and thus adjust the restocking frequenzy and/or amount.

I wanted to order a lot of oils but since they are not available I need to wait till everything is restocked

Well, it was expensive and will take a long while to arrive but I ordered from US store.
                    Shipping from US is sometimes faster than shipping from Europe. So don't worry about long shipping time, it will arrive fast.

Comment

You must be a scientist villain. You specialize in talking hot about something making people really want it before buying all the stock for yourself so they get sad
                      At first I did not even look at APi but since I read NuTrix's report about APi in "XS Men's Blends, A Woman's Perspective" I was sold on it. After I gave APi a try and saw what it does for me I decided to get more of this precious juice. Since there were only two bottles left in Europe...well...the rest is already known.

So the next time APi is back on stock in Europe you guys better hurry because ...,well,... I could be faster... *insert mad scientist evil laugh here*

Comment

I'm not sure I will re-stock the oils in the EU, or if I do it will be on a very limited supply based on the absolute best sellers. Its a tricky situation and I don't have an answer to it yet. Oils use a massive amount of components and tie up the ability to make other blends. We don't make enough money on oils to have them sit around. Lots of things to think about

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

At first I did not even look at APi but since I read NuTrix's report about APi in "XS Men's Blends, A Woman's Perspective" I was sold on it. After I gave APi a try and saw what it does for me I decided to get more of this precious juice. Since there were only two bottles left in Europe...well...the rest is already known.

So the next time APi is back on stock in Europe you guys better hurry because ...,well,... I could be faster... *insert mad scientist evil laugh here*

So you're the mad scientist who's snagging up the APi oils from EU hub.. Ikr NuTrix's reports seem to just sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
                            So you're the mad scientist who's snagging up the APi oils from EU hub..
                            Yup! There was not a lot left on stock so I bought the last two bottles. Hope it will be restocked soon when Steve talks about the best sellers.

Originally posted by Spring View Post
                            NuTrix's reports seem to just sell.
                            She's an excellent researcher and reporter hence I tried the blend --> Result #1: I was sold
                            Result #2: APi was sold out on EU-Hub

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                              Oils use a massive amount of components and tie up the ability to make other blends.
                              Which I understand.

We don't make enough money on oils to have them sit around.
                              Do you mean the turn around time? So this would mean you are thinking about shipping smaller amounts of the oils in order they sell faster and release the bound capital?

Comment

Which I understand.

Do you mean the turn around time? So this would mean you are thinking about shipping smaller amounts of the oils in order they sell faster and release the bound capital?
                                i buy from the US because basically the euro doesn't have what i'm looking for, it's not updated with the new stuff, it lacks putatives, women packs, oils male and female, cops etc, all these need to be revised for the euro to take off!

Comment

i buy from the US because basically the euro doesn't have what i'm looking for, it's not updated with the new stuff, it lacks putatives, women packs, oils male and female, cops etc, all these need to be revised for the euro to take off!
                                  We actually have MOST putative alternatives over in the EU. The main concern is SD-Alcohol-40B which is difficult to obtain in the USA, let alone EU. Good news is we now have a supplier and are just about through with the regulatory processes also. Once that is all completed and we have the capability and availability of perfumers alcohol we will be able to maintain a small stock of the ingredients. It will also enable us to push products through the customs process easier. Then there is the label printer which we will be ordering soon also. This will complete the remainder of that process.

As with Beta test blends we will not be keeping them over there. They're test blends and I'm not going to make double of an unknown blend that might not be of any real value. When they become Artisan, then absolutely, we will get them to EU eventually. Its all about logistics!

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.

Steve O

Comment

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.
                                      I mean the sooner the Oils at the EU-Hub are sold the sooner the win can be invested/reinvested.
                                      Every item that stays on stock for a certain time is a loss because it is bound money. That's what I meant.

Which leads me to the idea of a wish list.
                                      For example if I would know when you would ship the next time to EU-Hub I could put items on the wish list. I would even pay in advance and as soon as they arrive at the EU-Hub they could be shipped and I get a shipping notification.

Okay this is just brainstorming but the advantage would be that the items are already sold and paid before they leave the US-Store/Stock, no bound money in this case.
                                      I know that it takes some time until the shipment reaches Bulgaria but that wouldn't be a problem for me. Let's say for instance it takes 4 or 6 weeks until the shipment reaches Bulgaria and passes all the bureaucracy. Once I know the frequency of shipping and how long it takes I can adjust the amount I want to order.
                                      You could set a dateline for these orders people want to have shipped to EU-Hub.

Well, as I already mentioned this is just brainstorming. Maybe a dump idea but maybe it isn't

Oh.. if you would need a volunteer for testing, I would do it....

Comment

I am making some oils for the EU like ACE, API, XIST. I'll look into what women's products sell the most and restock those. I won't do unisexy oils as they tend to sit. I might actually have a better solution for all of this. Its going to have to wait until the new year to see if we can figure it all out, but if it is possible than 99% of blends will be in stock 99% of the time. We already have most molecules and Putative alternatives over there we just need to finalize the solution for the alcohol and labels.

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X