yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

broken tops of oil products ive received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broken tops of oil products ive received

While everything with XS is usually great. I've bought two oils so far and both of the caps have broken and I have lost a significant amount of products as a result :( with the evolve oil the top of the cap popped open like a can thats been opened. The cohesion oil I bought leaks like crazy. Something with the seal. XSteveO i know the type of oil doesn't matter. But the caps have let me down. Especially since they're so expensive :(

Well have you ever actually submitted a ticket or followed the directions of the included card? We would make it right if you did that. Its important that we know when something happens through the customer support channels we make super easy and clear with how to do it. Posting it as a review without actually allowing us the steps to correct it seems perplexing.

I have so many questions about this. Did you give us a chance to correct anything? Was it in the same order? Are you talking about the travel caps or the droppers?

We don't get very many complaints about caps breaking and leaking like crazy except the droppers which we make abundantly clear they're not for travel.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO it is my mistake for posting here then. I did not send a ticket because I thought it was too late. Every issue ive had has been dealt with in the past. I should have followed same protocol.
      I thought of posting it here more to talk with you as opposed to complain. But submitting a ticket is probably more helpful and productive. I can send all info in a ticket. I used this board more as a communication route as opposed to a final outcome. Next time I will only use it for final outcomes.

Comment

Update:
        XS made it right. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
          Update:
          XS made it right. Thank you.
          Thank you for allowing us that opportunity. Testimonials are important to me. Everyone tells me not to take these things personally, but I just cant. Getting it right is especially important when its not to begin with. More than likely we will be switching back to the Amber Glass Euro Droppers which we are sure don't leak.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Please don't get rid of the bulb droppers all together. I have not tried your euro droppers but your oils are thick and very potent and I like precise dosing that I feel euros do not give.

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            We wouldn't get rid of them good sir

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Please don't get rid of the bulb droppers all together. I have not tried your euro droppers but your oils are thick and very potent and I like precise dosing that I feel euros do not give.
          Well, the Euro Droppers in combination with PXS oils are very precise in dosing. No reason for any complains. With PXS oils I prefer the Euro Droppers over the Glass Droppers. With LAL oils it's the other way around because LAL oils are much thinner.

Comment

That is hard for me to imagine. I do have Dirty Primitive in Euro and it is about as thick as XS oils. Messy and inconsistent, it just doesn't want to come out. The thin stuff in the Euro is even more inconsistent, try for two get three, try for three get five. It also seems with the thin stuff that once the bottle starts to empty it flows out even faster and becomes even trickier to master.

I suppose there is an art to Euro dropper I am still trying to learn. Bulb dropper has no learning curve except the curve of learning the phero itself.

The only problem I have with dropper is that they get i have had a couple that are tilted and unseated in shipping and I usually have to reseat it in the lid to get it straight. Not a big deal as long as the dropper is still dry. I'm waiting for the rubber to rot but I have seen rubber droppers last many years in the medicine cabinet before dry rotting like old tires. The nylon or polyethylene parts do out to last for fifty years so they will indeed outlast the droppers. I don't anticipate any of these lasting that long.

Comment

That is hard for me to imagine. I do have Dirty Primitive in Euro and it is about as thick as XS oils. Messy and inconsistent, it just doesn't want to come out. The thin stuff in the Euro is even more inconsistent, try for two get three, try for three get five. It also seems with the thin stuff that once the bottle starts to empty it flows out even faster and becomes even trickier to master.

I suppose there is an art to Euro dropper I am still trying to learn. Bulb dropper has no learning curve except the curve of learning the phero itself.

The only problem I have with dropper is that they get i have had a couple that are tilted and unseated in shipping and I usually have to reseat it in the lid to get it straight. Not a big deal as long as the dropper is still dry. I'm waiting for the rubber to rot but I have seen rubber droppers last many years in the medicine cabinet before dry rotting like old tires. The nylon or polyethylene parts do out to last for fifty years so they will indeed outlast the droppers. I don't anticipate any of these lasting that long.
              I haven't mastered that Euro dropper either. Its just not consistent for me.

Steve O

Comment

This is because I filled my self scented mix in a different bottle using a different Euro Dropper.

Well, Euro Dropper is not equal to Euro Dropper if I can say it this way. There are a lot of differences but the differences are inside the bottle and not visible, take a look at the pictures and you will see what I mean.
                This are some of the euro dropper inlets I used for experimenting, till I found the right one for my APi oil needs

Muestereate XSteveO I have made an experiment and opened a new bottle APi oil and put four drop on my hand, it drops out a lot faster compared to the Euro Dropper I use. The Euro Dropper I use drops slower and consistent.

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

XSteveO What I can offer is to send the Euro Dropper I use to you or to Silvia for examination and testing. I will finish the bottle tomorrow anyway, I can clean the euro dropper plastic using isopropyl alcohol and send it over. Not a big deal if it helps the community to get a proper and consistent dosing in the future. Just let me know!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2171_1.JPG
Views:	152
Size:	622.7 KB
ID:	123724 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2172_1.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	623.1 KB
ID:	123725 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2174_1.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	602.9 KB
ID:	123726

Comment

seems to be the holes that change everything judging the pics
                  i have no idea what i will order euro or dropper?
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                    seems to be the holes that change everything judging the pics
                    i have no idea what i will order euro or dropper?
                    In my experience from testing different droppers I would say it's a combination of the diameter of the dropper hole, the lenght of the airpipe and the diameter of the airpipe hole.

Comment

HOW TO DETERMINE DROP SIZE?

ORIFICE SIZE

The viscosity of the product being dispensed largely determines the orifice size. This also determines the rate at which the drop is formed on the dropper, as well as the ease or difficulty to expel the liquid from the tip.

Dropper tips with pierced orifices tend to be smaller, because they are molded without an orifice and pierced with a needle post-molding to form the orifice. The resulting orifice size tends to be half the diameter of the needle used to pierce the tip.
                      Well this looks like interesting math geek stuff potential. Knowing this, somewhere are some equations to develop ul per droplet.

I see in some of phaetons photos that some nozzle tips are extended into the bottle, this might slow down thinner, less viscous mixtures. No mention of length of air pipe so far.

Comment

effects of Nozzle design on dispensing times. I think the time to dispense is important too. Too long and I give into the frustration to shake out too much and too short and it runs out before I can flip the bottle back up. Drop size and dispensing time are both important. I think it may be dispensing time that causes the most inconsistency.

Here's a study of ophthalmic droppers but they are using water and water with a surfacant for this research. Compared to us it is thin and thinner. It does make me wonder if a neutral surfacant could be added to the dpg. I wonder how dpg for instance would react with something like a drop of dish detergent?

Dispensing Time Nozzles Internal Nozzle Volume and Orifice Diameters.

Comment

I did have one bottle of b-nol with euro top a couple years back that I pushed the lid on too tightly too many times and the center top of the lid popped up from the seal.
                          Completely operator error on my part, lol. I had also had the bottle for quite and number of years too.
                          I've never tried to travel with the new dropper bottles.
                          With the XS products I have that still have euros, I've not had dispensing issues so far. I like them because they travel well, but I really like the droppers too.
                          Oh gads. Is that what's next for me? Each oil in doubles.
                          ??????One with a euro and one with a dropper?
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I see overtime in your future

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Truer words may yet have never been spoken...

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                            XSteveO What I can offer is to send the Euro Dropper I use to you or to Silvia for examination and testing. I will finish the bottle tomorrow anyway, I can clean the euro dropper plastic using isopropyl alcohol and send it over. Not a big deal if it helps the community to get a proper and consistent dosing in the future. Just let me know!
                            That would be awesome if you could.

Steve O

Comment

effects of Nozzle design on dispensing times. I think the time to dispense is important too. Too long and I give into the frustration to shake out too much and too short and it runs out before I can flip the bottle back up. Drop size and dispensing time are both important. I think it may be dispensing time that causes the most inconsistency.

Here's a study of ophthalmic droppers but they are using water and water with a surfacant for this research. Compared to us it is thin and thinner. It does make me wonder if a neutral surfacant could be added to the dpg. I wonder how dpg for instance would react with something like a drop of dish detergent?

Dispensing Time Nozzles Internal Nozzle Volume and Orifice Diameters.
                              Surfactants and emollients are used to mix water into oil, or oil into water (it matters) and therefore add a component to a blend that would not necessarily be needed thus another process that requires testing to determine its viability. The added research to test each individual molecule for diffusive potency would be monumental and thus prohibitive. It would be nice if you could just add a unknown component to a blend because it seems like a good idea, but the ramifications outweigh good intentions. I know certain vendors do such things because they can't legally purchase alcohol, but it doesn't make it any less shady. They often change formulas down the road when enough noise makes it out of the community. SD-Alcohol-40B has been used successfully with backing research for decades along with DPG.

I would say a safer, more efficient way would be be figure out the dropper rather than potentially taint the blend. I do agree with you wholeheartedly about the frustration when a drop doesn't form in a reasonable time. I like the bulb droppers for this very reason, however the effects of the blend on the rubber is dis-concerning. I'm sure it is the alcohol that breaks the rubber down. Yes, even in oil blends there is alcohol.

Steve O

Comment

Well I guess we already have that neutral molecule, alcohol. The viscosty of the oils are pretty similar. I'm not sure justice would be done by lumping them all into one weight. From my understanding of the research, The nozzle inner diameter in the most important variable when it comes to dispensing speed. The other variables in the inner and outer chambers and airpipe help determine drop size . On a standard dropper viscosity is the most important for drop size but not so with euro droppers though I'm sure it plays a substantial role in any calculations too.

No math solution? I think with this application we could have one but possibly two eurodroppers, each with a different diameter. Without having the engineering math available to me I would try some simple experiments with hand tools and keep widening the holes until a diameter is found that works nicely . Like I said, One size may not fit all, For Instance it seem flirt oil is thinner than API. Pick a thinner product, find a diameter, experiment with the thicker product and find a 2nd diameter for the thiccker products if it is even needed.

With a cheap set of jewelers drills you could also determine the diameters of any nozzles you already have if the work well. I had no ideas so many different nozzles were available, I have no idea how to source the different 2 different diameters but someone on some phone is just begging for a phone call and dying to help us . Lol

Here's a Pin Vice And Drill Set

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

reading this makes me feel oh so much better!! I was afraid it was just me being noob supreme! Lol. I'm stubborn so I will get the hang of it, but I don't like wasting product! ...then again I also only have like two or three oils. Practice takes time and time takes patience...!

Comment

so i went with the Euro Dropper in the end, so far no problems, haven't tested it out yet though, but it travelled well no leaks etc.
                                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X