yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cheers and Thank you from a grinning tiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers and Thank you from a grinning tiger

GuestXSteveO
    Last edited by Tigris; 10-07-2019, 02:36 PM. Reason: Grammar

Yes! I absolutely agree with every thing you said. Their packages do seem to brighten up the rough days! I hope you are staying cheery! Enjoy your goodies! ????

Comment

• Tigris
      Tigris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! ????

Well its the golden rule. You do onto others as you would expect.

XS actually has a set of values we live by. If you haven't checked them out, here they are AT THE of XS

I just feel its important to have something you can live by.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Good to hear! Yes, opening the PXS parcel is always a nice experience
      Happy testing Tigris!
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
      ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
        Good to hear! Yes, opening the PXS parcel is always a nice experience
        Happy testing Tigris!
        Yup, I agree

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
          Well its the golden rule. You do onto others as you would expect.

XS actually has a set of values we live by. If you haven't checked them out, here they are AT THE of XS

I just feel its important to have something you can live by.

I love that section of the site! I truly believe XS adheres to and follows those listed values. I've read that section and thoroughly enjoyed the positivity.

Comment

Also, I really would like to copy my little "thank you" over to that section as a customer testimonial. I had intended this just for our comfy community here and to show appreciation. I don't think it's too personal or "fanboy'ish". Although we do have visitors here many of us already understand just how awesome XS is. I love the idea of sharing my experiences with potentially new customers too. Anyone think it better to specifically write a new testimonial instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
              Also, I really would like to copy my little "thank you" over to that section as a customer testimonial. I had intended this just for our comfy community here and to show appreciation. I don't think it's too personal or "fanboy'ish". Although we do have visitors here many of us already understand just how awesome XS is. I love the idea of sharing my experiences with potentially new customers too. Anyone think it better to specifically write a new testimonial instead?
              I hope this doesn't come across as over zealous but the best way to show support is through a third-party like the Better Business Bureau. We have an A+ rating which is an accomplishment. I think there is one negative review from a scammer organization we once were associated with. Natural perfumes was an association about promoting natural fragrance components but we left when they began to sell their own products. They tried to blackmail us by writing bad reviews in exchange for membership fees. Unfortunately the BBB system failed us in this instance, but all-in-all its a standup organization.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

I hope this doesn't come across as over zealous but the best way to show support is through a third-party like the Better Business Bureau. We have an A+ rating which is an accomplishment. I think there is one negative review from a scammer organization we once were associated with. Natural perfumes was an association about promoting natural fragrance components but we left when they began to sell their own products. They tried to blackmail us by writing bad reviews in exchange for membership fees. Unfortunately the BBB system failed us in this instance, but all-in-all its a standup organization.
                Gladly! Reviews should be honest rather bad or good. As consumers we should be able to rely on each other, but a quick perusing of Amazon shows that all reviews are not created equal.
                I've relied on the BBB before but do you remember or know if one needs to create an account to leave a review?

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post

Gladly! Reviews should be honest rather bad or good. As consumers we should be able to rely on each other, but a quick perusing of Amazon shows that all reviews are not created equal.
                  I've relied on the BBB before but do you remember or know if one needs to create an account to leave a review?
                  I just went through the process of leaving a review, I didn't really leave one as that's just wrong, and here's what showed up invasive.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 4.13.20 PM.png
Views:	94
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	121545

I wouldn't blame you for not leaving one. I understand why they do it though as it keeps fake reviews at bay and BBB is really a mediation service. Business makes a pledge to adhere to guidelines and so reviews either pay homage to their adherence, or present the ways they did not. The BBB allows the company to then make it right. In the case of Natural Perfumers Guild it wasn't even a legitimate review of any services. They straight out were blackmailing us, but because the reviewer refused to accept our position, BBB allowed the review.

I have a response I wrote to it. Maybe I should post it.

Steve O

Comment

I just went through the process of leaving a review, I didn't really leave one as that's just wrong, and here's what showed up invasive.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 4.13.20 PM.png
Views:	94
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	121545

I wouldn't blame you for not leaving one. I understand why they do it though as it keeps fake reviews at bay and BBB is really a mediation service. Business makes a pledge to adhere to guidelines and so reviews either pay homage to their adherence, or present the ways they did not. The BBB allows the company to then make it right. In the case of Natural Perfumers Guild it wasn't even a legitimate review of any services. They straight out were blackmailing us, but because the reviewer refused to accept our position, BBB allowed the review.

I have a response I wrote to it. Maybe I should post it.
                    I'd say you should post your response. Natural Perfumers Guild sounds like a truly shady company and should be exposed. Or more importantly XS deserves vindication. You have a stand up business and I'm happy to let others know.

Comment

Done! Posted a BBB review. It's under my first name and last initial.

Comment

• KateD
                        KateD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You are amazing!

Your feedback is truly amazing and the effort you made with the BBB even more so.

Another loyal customer that touches our lives and makes us even more grateful for what we do. Obviously if we weren't doing something right we would not have customers like you

Cheers to us!

Whatever it is you are going through I send positive vibes and prayers your way, I hope you are in better spirits. cheers eli mengem GIF by COPA90

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                        Your feedback is truly amazing and the effort you made with the BBB even more so.

Another loyal customer that touches our lives and makes us even more grateful for what we do. Obviously if we weren't doing something right we would not have customers like you

Cheers to us!

Whatever it is you are going through I send positive vibes and prayers your way, I hope you are in better spirits. cheers eli mengem GIF by COPA90
                        Thank you! Having wonderful products helps and I appreciate the warm vibes and prayers! I love spreading the word about a company and community that has made a positive impact in my life. I second the cheers and add a woot!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X