Cheers and Thank you from a grinning tiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers and Thank you from a grinning tiger

Hayley_XSXSteveO Thank you and everyone else at XS! I just received my package this morning before leaving out. It was the perfect thing to cheer me up during a tough time. It arrived super quick like Steve and company are in cahoots with the Flash! I ordered late Thursday or early Friday. My package combined two separate orders and included an extremely kind upgrade! What a surprise! I love you guys. Kindness, professionalism, compassion and community. I couldn’t ask for more from a company. Expectations completely exceeded and blown away. Excellence and speed once could be a fluke, but, this is either my third or fourth order now and each one has been accurate and arrived faster than I could have dreamed. XS provides exemplary service and care habitually!
    Last edited by Tigris; 10-07-2019, 02:36 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Full bottles: XSP86, XSP96, XiSt, Bliss, Ascend, Evolve, Comply, Flirt (oil), Thinker, Limitless, Odyssey, Barely Legal, Flirt (Spray)
    Samples: SOB, Cohesion,Connections, Taboo, Whipped & Creamy Body Lotion, Vibes, XSport

Yes! I absolutely agree with every thing you said. Their packages do seem to brighten up the rough days! I hope you are staying cheery! Enjoy your goodies! 😁

Comment

• Tigris
      Tigris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! 😊

Well its the golden rule. You do onto others as you would expect.

XS actually has a set of values we live by. If you haven't checked them out, here they are AT THE of XS

I just feel its important to have something you can live by.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Good to hear! Yes, opening the PXS parcel is always a nice experience
      Happy testing Tigris!
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
        Good to hear! Yes, opening the PXS parcel is always a nice experience
        Happy testing Tigris!
        Yup, I agree

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
        X