Spice Bomb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elfishxs View Post
    Probably Tease and PSEL, but super curious to try Xist4w, does anyone know when it'll be back in stock to order?
    hi. xist4w is back in stock!

Comment

It must be Xist for women because it’s the one I reach for the most. I even wear it with other blends. I am very impressed with xs189 and xs190. I might like xs190 better than Xist for women. It’s so complex, it seems like a mystery that needs to be discovered with continued use.

Comment

After more experimentation my answer is... THAT IS NOT A FAIR QUESTION!!! Aka anything I got my mitts on from XS so far. I LOVE experimenting with new blends.

Comment

XS150 (SEXUAL HEALING /M)

I've used that product to help me keep my sex life alive through 2 breast cancer surgeries (no easy feat, that's a lot of fear to overcome !

I haven't made a post about what all it has done to keep my self-confidence up, have all those important discussions with my SO about how to modify our time together, and still have a happy outcome. Now that I'm all better, i'm still loving the vibe I get when I wear this - mellow, sensual, not as driving of a sexual but just my kind of speed.

Thank you for creating this. I'm feeling like this is fantastic enough to be a regular offering. Buying more today. It's created for men but seems to work just fine on me (and by extension my partner).

Comment

Personally I dig Taboo, it's just a solid product and a great attention getter. Evolve is a close second.

Comment

FXS Fragrance :o

Comment

1. Xist, Xist, Xist, Xist
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I AM my favorite product! The 'mones are just proper advertising.
                  My Arsenal: Flirt, Bliss, Cohesion, PSEL, Vibe, Thinker, Samples of Temptress, Desire Me, Fantasy, Connections

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                X