yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spice Bomb

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spice Bomb

Tell me your favorite product?

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    You know I LOVE me some Bliss, but after using Babe this weekend.. I now have two favorites!

Comment

It's impossible to pick just one.

Comment

Ascend w/o cops. Changed my career. I would've probably been fired a couple years ago without it.
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
          Prettyrickyboi commented
          Editing a comment
          anyone know if Dominant Ascend has cops in it?

• Scottie2Hottie
          Scottie2Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          It's cop free

Cohesion and Connections are my favorites.
        I recently tried Vibe and like it but I want to try Crush.
        Lets see if I'm immune to A1 depression.

Comment

Hmm, Babe and Fantasy.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

What's your favorite product SteveO?

Comment

Ascend oil with cops; I get respect from the guys, some seem to be seeking for my approval...plus admiring looks from a lot of mid 20's-30's women, and inviting/lusty looks from cougars.
              Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
              Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
              LPMP: TLG
              Love Scent: NPA, SOE
              Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
              PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
              Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Agreed

Comment

Still looking for my sweet spot, with pheromones but p96 is a nice puntative.
                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Fresh Musk scent,
                    FXS scent,
                    Nobility scent,
                    5ml spray bottles.
                    Diffusion Technology,
                    Old dark colored euro-dropper bottles,
                    New glass dropper caps,
                    Ascend oil default. (Going to buy 2nd bottle. Will be the first product of PXS to get for 2nd time).
                    Evolve oil.
                    Xist (Oil & Spray).
                    Vibe spray.
                    And some more products, yet to master.

Comment

SOB Oil

Comment

I only properly tried Temptress so far but if the rest is as well blended... Not gonna be able to pick a favourite.

Comment

Xist4w, PSEL and Celebrity for women. In no particular order. I can't pick just ONE D:
                          Last edited by Isis; 05-12-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Right now it is Xist4W, Tease and Babe!
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Xist oil and SOB. Have only SOB sample though but I do really like it. Will go for oil when I get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Well honestly if I had to pick one product from only XS it would be Bliss with Api very close 2nd.

However I do LOVE me some Instant Shine from Androtics. Amazing stuff and I still have a tiny bit left but last time I used it, seemed like it was dead.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Good stuff but not the correct answer yet.

Steve O

Comment

Well honestly if I had to pick one product from only XS it would be Bliss with Api very close 2nd.

However I do LOVE me some Instant Shine from Androtics. Amazing stuff and I still have a tiny bit left but last time I used it, seemed like it was dead.
                                    Well, I guess that settles it then. APi here I come.
                                    How's the TAC progress going?

Comment

Probably Tease and PSEL, but super curious to try Xist4w, does anyone know when it'll be back in stock to order?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X