yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ladies I would appreciate your incite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies I would appreciate your incite

Hello. My wife and I have been married 42yrs, and are a young 60. we have a very good relationship, however Menopause has had some effects on both of us. my libido tanked and I put on weight as did my wife. long story short, we are both working on our health, as a result my libido is soring back much faster than my wifes. We have a very loving and respectful relationship with very good communication.
    my request to you ladies is for suggestions on any pheromones or combos that you recommend, and also fragrances you think spark things up.

I have the A.C.E pack and also Boyfriend, so far nothing seems to have an effect on her. So that's why I appeal to you for suggestions, in reading some posts, i see some of you have tested male products, I would be interested in you thoughts.

on some posts Xist and loveboat combo have been suggested.
    on others SOB with bliss
    have you ad exposure to these, or others you would recommend?

Comment

She needs to be exposed to cops. How about Sleeze?
      Sleeze has the ability to get the juices up straight and the language will put it in the spot. Go and read our test thread.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hello. My wife and I have been married 42yrs, and are a young 60. we have a very good relationship, however Menopause has had some effects on both of us. my libido tanked and I put on weight as did my wife. long story short, we are both working on our health, as a result my libido is soring back much faster than my wifes. We

Thank you, that is one reason I was thinking SOB, adding cops but still manly. I will look into sleeze though.

Comment

sorry I am learning how to use the format, I should have quoted what you replied.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Easy View Post
            sorry I am learning how to use the format, I should have quoted what you replied.
            It is ok, just ask for a sample of Sleeze and try it.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

It is ok, just ask for a sample of Sleeze and try it.
              Thank you, will do

Comment

I got some samples from Steve( sleeze, and desire me) they seem to be helping both of us. ( my wife is unaware of my pheromone use) I have also ordered and used PSE, Naked Gun and Brute, and use them together 3 sprays each ( neck and chest). I must say these work fantastically. they give me confidence and desire, and amazing lasting power. But I also see the effects on her( very passionate, energized, sometimes primal) i appreciate the input from both the men and women in this forum.

Comment

I got some samples from Steve( sleeze, and desire me) they seem to be helping both of us. ( my wife is unaware of my pheromone use) I have also ordered and used PSE, Naked Gun and Brute, and use them together 3 sprays each ( neck and chest). I must say these work fantastically. they give me confidence and desire, and amazing lasting power. But I also see the effects on her( very passionate, energized, sometimes primal) i appreciate the input from both the men and women in this forum.
                  This is cool news!! Happy for you!! Buy her a perfume with cops, could also be a hit to get her juices hot and running.
                  Arsenal

Comment

This is cool news!! Happy for you!! Buy her a perfume with cops, could also be a hit to get her juices hot and running.
                    good Idea, would you have any recommendations?

Comment

good Idea, would you have any recommendations?
                      Not really, since I don't know your wives taste in perfume.

Edit: Perhaps find a perfume in oil some where and add Desire Me in oil form would be something?
                      Arsenal

Comment

I have been playing with PSE again. Where it is described as bringing out a very interesting side to a woman, I find that apt. Each woman so far seem to seduce in a different manner. I find the Varity interesting. I have so much more to learn about women that I can't always recognize it but I think I am noticing a similar tone and a relaxing of rigidity in posture. I don't think many women today are in touch with the seductress within or are ashamed of it. I find it quite beautiful even though it keeps looking different.

Comment

Not really, since I don't know your wives taste in perfume.

Edit: Perhaps find a perfume in oil some where and add Desire Me in oil form would be something?
                          Great idea, I got a sample of DM from pxs. i know its not oil based, but she has a bottle of perfume that I get her that's almost empty, it should be good for an experiment.

Comment

I would add something like Cohesion, for that extra closeness.
                            , Bobbi

Comment

Great idea, I got a sample of DM from pxs. i know its not oil based, but she has a bottle of perfume that I get her that's almost empty, it should be good for an experiment.
                              Yeah.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X