Sleeze!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeze!

So i tested one spray on the neck of Sleeze today!
    For selfies i got the same effects as Naked Gun, wanted to take my clothes off, but on others it works well!
    first test was at the airport finding out some info on what i need to do when i take my flight, hubby and i had a full half hour with a gay guy that works for Air france, he couldn't take his eyes off me!
    Then later we went into a shop for glasses for hubby, the guy in there was the same, couldn't take his eyes off me!
    i would class this as Naked Gun for women!
    Arsenal: Xs perfumes: Full bottles: Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, Fantasy Oil, Copulin, P86, P114,P106, Vibe Thinker,Mascot,Naked Gun
    Samples: Temptress,Girlfriend,Connections,LoveBoat,Xist,God dess
    SOB, Glow,Evolve,Psel,Fairytale,Deisreme+,Bliss, Chhesion.

Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
    OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girll

This! Oooooooooo My.....

This is absolutely a cop bomb

First wear was at x2 sprays to neck. Absolutely covered Pretty much have continued at x2. I think I wore it at x1 just a couple of times but not more than x2. I think it would be unnecessary to go higher.

Mr Right referred to sex, oh, I don't know, dozens of times throughout the day while we were out and about.
    I put it on right before we left the house and almost as quickly he was gruffing, growling and insinuating naughty things ​​​​​​​ Very handsy and steeling feelsies when lil Nu wasn't looking I mean, he's always affectionate but this was blatantly sexual. Enough that for a fraction of a second I was like, WTH? And in the same second realized, holy shiznet, Sleeze must be some potent sh*t!

I was feeling good, mood boost. Mr Right was saying things to make me blush - ME I was loving it, of course, lol. The cops ALWAYS make me horny too and all the talk came to a happy end later after lil Nu was off to sleep...

These behaviors were proven repeatable upon following exposures

I ran it twice to work at x2 and scared the boys
    Eye contact avoidance, nervousness - but it also illicited conversation not with me, but around me, of very sexual nature. Things that aren't usually said in my presence. I admit, I likely enjoyed watching the guys that were visibly squirming inside more than I should have...

This one is absolutely naughty and I'm eager to play with it in a more social setting with a larger variety of targets...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

You girls have all the fun

My Current Inventory

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        so true

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      You girls have all the fun
      But...But...we're having all that fun with you boys....
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        good answer

A new product??? I want it!!!

Is it being sold already? I didn't find it at the store...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X