yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Deodorant recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deodorant recommendations?

I've been reading that you don't want to go too strong with deodorant and interfere with your pheromones. Does anyone have any recommendations besides wearing nothing at all? I feel like I have tried a bunch of natural brands and they have stopped working after a few days. Currently using Kopari CBD but if I am going to have a long day or workout I go back to my tried and true Secret. I've heard great things about BeautyCounter but haven't ordered.
    Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
    Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
    LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

I haven't used an anti perspirant in years. Only a deodorant. THAI crystal deodorant mist, also THAI crystal deodorant stick version. I use the mist but Mr Right prefers the stick version

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      I haven't used an anti perspirant in years. Only a deodorant. THAI crystal deodorant mist, also THAI crystal deodorant stick version. I use the mist but Mr Right prefers the stick version
      Wow- not even expensive either. I haven't heard of this but and definitely worth a try. Thank you!
      Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
      Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
      LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

I use a natural deodorant and it smells great and is long lasting.
        Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

...at daükens arôme co. we specialize in handcrafted body-care & home fragrance essentials.

They sell out very fast and should be restocked maybe later today
        I've tried Schmidts, but it left me with dark burned underarms
        PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
        Sample: Temptress
        LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
        Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

I just switched back to anti-perspirant. It was an impulse buy at Target. Secret gel in the squeeze tube, it's new. Doesn't take long to absorb and it's not scented.

As for regular deodorants, my current favorite is Pretty Frank. They have options with and without baking soda.
          Natural baking soda deodorant neutralizes the bacteria that causes odor, stopping it right in its stinkin’ tracks. All-day odor protection

Last edited by siren; 04-09-2021, 01:48 PM.

Comment

I have tried the stick just wetting it, feels like there is nothing there, and for me it doesn't work, does hubby use soap or showergel before applying it?
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

I have tried the stick just wetting it, feels like there is nothing there, and for me it doesn't work, does hubby use soap or showergel before applying it?
              This woman goes On and On...but if you go to 6:40 she talks about proper application.
              https://www.vitacost.com/thai-deodorant-stone-crystal-deodorant-stone?q=thai+deodorant&ta=THAI+DEO

Mr Right does the same thing, in a nutshell:
              1. wet tip of stone
              2. apply under arm until stone feels dry again
              3. repeat steps 1 & 2 for other armpit
              He swears by it.
              He does wash in the shower, but like other deodorants, he applies the stone after he's finished

Comment

This woman goes On and On...but if you go to 6:40 she talks about proper application.
                https://www.vitacost.com/thai-deodorant-stone-crystal-deodorant-stone?q=thai+deodorant&ta=THAI+DEO

Mr Right does the same thing, in a nutshell:
                1. wet tip of stone
                2. apply under arm until stone feels dry again
                3. repeat steps 1 & 2 for other armpit
                He swears by it.
                He does wash in the shower, but like other deodorants, he applies the stone after he's finished
                watched the video, boy she does talk lol, it doesn't really say if the tip has to be wet, really wet or hardly, i think that is the main issue
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

I found this not for the deodorant make more for the application with the water amount
                  Last edited by Coconut; 04-10-2021, 11:35 AM. Reason: forgot link

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

watched the video, boy she does talk lol, it doesn't really say if the tip has to be wet, really wet or hardly, i think that is the main issue
                    Mr Right just holds the end under the running water for 15-30seconds. So, for a little while, but not super long

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X