yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drama Free Zone

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Deodorant recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deodorant recommendations?

I've been reading that you don't want to go too strong with deodorant and interfere with your pheromones. Does anyone have any recommendations besides wearing nothing at all? I feel like I have tried a bunch of natural brands and they have stopped working after a few days. Currently using Kopari CBD but if I am going to have a long day or workout I go back to my tried and true Secret. I've heard great things about BeautyCounter but haven't ordered.
    Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
    Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
    LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

I haven't used an anti perspirant in years. Only a deodorant. THAI crystal deodorant mist, also THAI crystal deodorant stick version. I use the mist but Mr Right prefers the stick version

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      I haven't used an anti perspirant in years. Only a deodorant. THAI crystal deodorant mist, also THAI crystal deodorant stick version. I use the mist but Mr Right prefers the stick version
      Wow- not even expensive either. I haven't heard of this but and definitely worth a try. Thank you!
      Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
      Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
      LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

I use a natural deodorant and it smells great and is long lasting.
        https://www.instagram.com/daukensaromeco/?hl=en
        https://daukensaromeco.com
        They sell out very fast and should be restocked maybe later today
        I've tried Schmidts, but it left me with dark burned underarms
        PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe
        Sample: Babe, Desire Me, and Temptress
        LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
        Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X