yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone have a good dupe for the perfume baccarat 540 rouge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a good dupe for the perfume baccarat 540 rouge?

Ive watched soo many youtubes on this, apparently it's really good and turns heads, but very expensive, some say burberry for her intense, araina grande cloude and zara nuit for men are good for dupes, anyone tried the original and these to see if they are good?
    i'm looking for a good dupe very close and not to expensive
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Never heard of it but now I must go smell it!

Comment

I want to try it too! I wonder if any of the supposed dupes even hold a candle to it.

Comment

Perfume Fragrance Review MFK Baccarat Rouge 540Link to Buy: https://geni.us/lOyGXMy Product Recommendations: https://www.amazon.com/shop/jeremyfragranceTop 5...
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Fragrance Review Ariana Grande CLOUDLink to Buy: https://geni.us/338jrm#arianagrande #perfume #perfumesBest Fragrances for Women: http://amzn.to/2zCqcYABest ...

Comment

BUY Ariana Grande CLOUD: https://geni.us/338jrmJoin our Fragrance Army Discord Server 🤖 https://discord.gg/j9SXcKhBest Fragrances for Women: http://amzn.to/...

Comment

They now have a 1.2 oz size available:
              Baccarat Rouge 540 eau de parfum is born from the encounter between Maison Francis Kurkdjian and Baccarat.

I haven't tried a dupe yet, BUT...

You can get a sample here:
              https://www.franciskurkdjian.com/samples-en.html (I would recommend the Extrait also)
              https://www.luckyscent.com/product/4...ncis-kurkdjian

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Wow! I am VERY curious about Ariana Grande Cloud.
                The scent profile, reading the notes, looks nothing like Baccarat. BUT he makes it sound delicious! I'm going to have to see if I can find it so I can smell it! I LOVE smelling yummy

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment

Not to take away from CLOUD at all! - as a matter of fact, I think I have to have it after watching this, lol, but thought this seemed like an honest, informed comparison too:
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SJzX3VAiooQ

ETA
                Found this too:
                Hey Guys welcome back to my channel! If you're new here WELCOME ♥️ I'm back with a review on the Ariana Grandre Clous Fragrances v.s Maison Francis Bacarat r...

I still think I "need" CLOUD too though

Comment

This one offers 3 possibilities!
                  CLOUD is one and also, Her Intense by Burberry and Sunset Riot by All Saints:
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OoZdQN7OSv0

Comment

I CANNOT really recommend the Al Haramain dupe, They have two, I've only tried one. Baccarat Rouge has to be better though I cannot sample it anywhere around here.

But everybody but me says its a great dupe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFx8SWFXWFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMzdd9k5SRA

I get lots of women hanging a few feet closer and smiling as if it makes them comfortably happy.

But I can't smell it on myself :( makes me nose blind. I have taken to wearing it at only two sprays and below the waist because around my chest it makes me allergic and stuffs up my nose. Not a lot gets through my pants but it must because I can recognize the smile and comfort of the ladies.

I almost always wear it with Dior Fahrenheit so there is something that I can smell. Fahrenheit is an old cologne from the 80's but with this combo I get a lot of young attention even with the old DNA.

Why do I keep wearing it? For others.
                    Last edited by Muestereate; 01-27-2021, 11:05 AM.

Comment

I read and watched, because now you all have me SUPER curios, lol, that Burberry Her and Her Intense were created by the same perfumer that made Baccarat Rouge 540 and Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait - Maison Francis Kurkdjian AND that while not identical, they are VERY similar respectively except the Burberry versions are percieved as a more feminine and playful take on the BR540s. Which I find COMPLETELY appealing. Appealing enough that I went ahead and ordered the Her Intense...

This video goes into quite a bit of detail here including talking about the perfumes and the comparisons to BR540:

Don't get me wrong, like the unisex qualities of the BR450s, but I love my gourmands and an "intense feminized" version sounded delicious and irrisistable...

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I Love her reviews

Oooooh! I stumbled upon a new 2019 release by the above mentioned Al Haramain, called Manege Rouge!
                      Thank you Muestereate !

Maybe...

Thoughts?
                      https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...uge-57362.html

Comment

Al Haramain is going nuts on their 540 clones. Amber oud Rouge and Menage Rouge hit late 2019 I think

This is even newer. A lighter fresher flanker. It's on Amazon described as a 540 inspired scent.

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for "Orientica Amber Rouge" by Al Haramain, 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum, Unisex, New at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

The price on the Saffron Oud in that YouTube review is still full retail but it will come down. I can't find any references to it as a 540 flanker yet but I like how that reviewer says to wear it if you want sex tonight.

My favorite Haramain is still Amber Oud Gold. I will probably spring for the large bottle in the future. I get complimented and i like how it stays on clothes. I can pick up a shirt from days ago and catch a whiff and swoon until I remember what it is Cheap. I wear a lot of Haramain L'venture blanche in the warmer months as well. It really grew on me. Neither of these are like 540.

Amber Oud Rouge sometimes hits me like this as well but I really need to smell my colognes occasionally. I like those little reminders of like oh yeah, you smell great.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                          I read and watched, because now you all have me SUPER curios, lol, that Burberry Her and Her Intense were created by the same perfumer that made Baccarat Rouge 540 and Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait - Maison Francis Kurkdjian AND that while not identical, they are VERY similar respectively except the Burberry versions are percieved as a more feminine and playful take on the BR540s. Which I find COMPLETELY appealing. Appealing enough that I went ahead and ordered the Her Intense...

This video goes into quite a bit of detail here including talking about the perfumes and the comparisons to BR540:

Don't get me wrong, like the unisex qualities of the BR450s, but I love my gourmands and an "intense feminized" version sounded delicious and irrisistable...
                          i need to get her intense as the real deal is way too expensive

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                            They now have a 1.2 oz size available:
                            Baccarat Rouge 540 eau de parfum is born from the encounter between Maison Francis Kurkdjian and Baccarat.

I haven't tried a dupe yet, BUT...

You can get a sample here:
                            https://www.franciskurkdjian.com/samples-en.html (I would recommend the Extrait also)
                            https://www.luckyscent.com/product/4...ncis-kurkdjian
                            I heard on youtube that manu said there was no point in buying the extract because the perfume was already very strong and stays on skin all day

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              If you were to get samples from the MFK shop, I recommend trying the Extrait just to try it as the samples are so affordable. It is a bit different than BR450, but not necessary.

The French perfumer, who has developed three fragrances for the My Burberry family since 2013, tells us about the process of blending ingredients to convert ideas into scents.

Comment

This is very cool. I'm learning more about perfume and I love his attitude that art/creation does not have to be painful.

Comment

I really liked the idea of trying to capture a moment in time and recreate that. Sometimes I think I find myself trying to do something similar as i whip together combos. Perhaps I should look closer at those memories.

Comment

i tried the intense for her and the cloud today, they both start off in the opening the same then the dry down for the cloud is way sweeter in fact very sweet, i would say the cloud is for 25 year olds and intense for her for 45 years up the sophisticated older woman, so i bought intese for her in the sale at sephora the sales assistant said it was in the sale because they have stopped the line for her altogether, so run and buy while you can, i got the 30ml intesnse eau de parfum which i will use sparingly, and keep it in it's box so it keeps better!

Comment

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I'm wearing Her Intense on one arm and Cloud on the other Wiating to see how each one evolves.

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Looking forward to your comment since you have the real thing.

• Coconut
                                    Coconut commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Looking forward to find out what you think

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X