yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone have a good dupe for the perfume baccarat 540 rouge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    This one offers 3 possibilities!
    CLOUD is one and also, Her Intense by Burberry and Sunset Riot by All Saints:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OoZdQN7OSv0
    Her intense or normal is now stopped so buy while you an instores
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

if you can't get her intense, try this one, which i have and i used it with sleeze today and OMG go read my sleeze reviews
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Comment

I really like it, probably just fallen in love too late lol

Comment

as it's drying down now, violets but very much dior , it starts off sweet and turns sexy unisex, yes this is very unisex on dry down

Comment

okay so now dry down has set in i would say dior fahrenheit with a slight touch of violet, very unisex to me and soo sexy, i'm going to have to use this very rarely, as it's gone out of production, or maybe i could get another bottle soon lol
              i would def reccomend for guys, the spray at first might be too girly and sweet, but the dry down is really dior with a touch of vanilla, violets, maybe amber something hidden in the notes on dry down is benjoin
              notes are; red fruits,jasmin/vanilla i get and benjoin in base notes

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Dior has an EDP only in Europe that may have sweeter vanilla notes. What we can get in the states is different. I'd love to try some flankers but will need to order abroad. I need a new bottle

• Coconut
                Coconut commented
                Editing a comment
                What's it called?, is it a blue bottle, i remember the bottle was blue that he tried

Soo now it's evolving into a creamy vanilla, but very skin type not in your face, sorry for the mutiple posts, but i wanted to try and give you and idea for each stage, this is creamy vanilla skin type soo sexy ladies and gents!

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                NP, Complex fragrances need lots of posts. My Al HAramain Blanche has about 8 layers and the Rouge can be very deep too if I don't go nose blind.

I'm trying to find my posts where i mentioned my dad had tried a male perfume, this is very close to it, but i can't remeber which one it was he had tried in the stores, i remeber i liked it, and the notes are soo very close to it, i remeber the bottle was blue, but i don't remeber which one it was but this is soo close

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                Oooooh! I stumbled upon a new 2019 release by the above mentioned Al Haramain, called Manege Rouge!
                Thank you Muestereate !

Maybe...

Thoughts?
                https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...uge-57362.html
                Sound like a crowd pleaser to me, then I know I will waste money.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I couldn't access the link for some reason

Comment

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 vs Burberry Her Intense ReviewBoth created by Francis KurkdjianOther perfumed mentioned in this video:Ariana Gran...

this sounds interesting

Comment

I very much try not to form judgement on a fragrance until I've worn it a few times to get to know it. So these are my first impressions only.

To have my memory fresh, I wore BR540 out to dinner last night to compare.

I have Cloud on my left wrist and Her Intense on my right. Sadly it has been only 5 hours and my skin seems to be eating them up, Cloud is vanishing a bit more than HI, OR I'm experiencing anosmia? Cloud is almost gone and HI seems to have become more of a skin scent. Perhaps, too, these perfumes are not meant to be sillage or projection beasts (which I am drawn to, lol).

Initially Cloud came across unexpectly floral, a very sweet floral. (Maybe I expected whipped cotton candy after watching those reviews?) Something about my skin and pear almost always causes pear to come across somewhat sour and I think this and the lavender keep the opening and initial dry down from being overly sweet to/on me. In to the dry down it is a very sweet, creamy, floral (I love sweet florals! Like tuberose, violet, gardenias - Alien by Muglar does an excelent job of offering a STRONG but very, to me, sweet jasmine as well) with a fluffy, creamy vanilla floating underneath.
                      I honestly love Cloud so far but it reminds me nothing of BR540 Not in the opening or the dry down, but it is a delicious fragrance none the less. I do wish it was stronger/longer lasting.

Her Intense burst out deliciously fruity, juicy and sweet! I must admit, for some hours I kept thinking, "What on earth does this have to do with BR540?" But wait. When all the fruitiness wears away (if you are patient enough to wait the hours it takes to get here) then, yes, there is a woody hint and nod to BR540. But still, I could not say that HI is a dupe for BR540. HI dries down to a smooth, soft, sexy, ever so slightly woody (likely one of the many facets of benzoin) skin scent. HI has a decidedly more feminine feel to me than BR540 and the dry down is super soft, inviting and quite sexy - if I don't say so myself

This is my opinion on BR540 and is how it wears with my skin chemistry. Ymmv.
                      BR540 is MONSTROUS in sillage and longevity. There is a hint of sweetness, though I would never have labeled it as a sweet/gourmand fragrance, though I see why some do. On me it is a wonderful, soft woody (cedar-like specifically) fragrance with just a bare hint of "something" sweet that comes and goes as it pleases (saffron & jasmine?). Ambergris is a very versatile note and it is probably synthetic in BR540. If I had to guess - and I do, lol - it is the notes being used to create the ambergris and cedar that are the fixatives that give this such beastly longevity. I sprayed this on last evening at 4pm and could smell it still this morning at 8am!
                      I find BR540 Extrait not nearly as beastly, more foodie in the opening (there is an addition of bitter almond) and quite yummy in its own right. While it IS different from BR540, BR540 is superior, imo, due to its amazing longevity. Litterally, 1 spray and it will last all day.
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

How could you recieve 540 in 3 days in the Us for testing
                        we can't get masks or injections

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I already had it in my collection. I don't have as many perfumes as I do XS...but I'm getting there

HI to me is a go to i love the sexy vibe and cheap price

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                          HI to me is a go to i love the sexy vibe and cheap price
                          It IS nice! Love that dry down AND the opening is scrumptious

Comment

I like fruity, especially berries. I'm not sure its attractive to women so i have to see if HI can be sampled at my local Sephora. Its not well stocked. My local market is kinda fragrance ignorant. Before I started pheromones I think I had gone years between smelling a fragrance on a woman I wasn't on a date with. In fact, to this day I have to remember to dial it back a bit because of its rarity in use outside of bars.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                              How could you recieve 540 in 3 days in the Us for testing
                              we can't get masks or injections
                              I've had BR540 and the Extrait for over a year now. I wonder, if I hadn't had them for so long and had the chance to get to know them, if I would pick out the same distinctions.
                              I went over some reviews on YouTube and there's a lot of mention of candy floss or burnt sugar or cotton candy, as if BR540 was sweet or a gourmand fragrance and I don't really get that - and I would love it because I'm a lover of most things gourmand. There is something floating around in and out that is sweet, but it's like a drifting hint rather than a note you can pin down. I think that's definitely part of the allure. The very first time I wore it a woman I walked past practically shouted at me that I smelled amazing. I think she surprised herself by blurting it out by her reaction after she said it I was also wearing pheromones, so perhaps the emphatic reaction was a little of both? With my chemistry, BR540 is mainly a soft floral oriental with that unique hint of sweetness that floats in and out of notice with a long cedarwood drydown. It IS lovely, if you enjoy those woodsy bases, but I wonder if it hasn't disappointed some who were expecting something more gourmand?

I was able to purchase Cloud and Her Intense locally though and look forward to testing both more. HI is definately the sexier one for sure while Cloud, for me, is playful and scrumptious.
                              I want to pair HI with the new XS Sexy oil I think those 2 would be VERY complimentary together

Comment

• Coconut
                                Coconut commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I think we could combine HI with DM+

• Coconut
                                Coconut commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I love HI to me it's very sexy

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Oh my Yes! DM+ with all things!

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              I like fruity, especially berries. I'm not sure its attractive to women so i have to see if HI can be sampled at my local Sephora. Its not well stocked. My local market is kinda fragrance ignorant. Before I started pheromones I think I had gone years between smelling a fragrance on a woman I wasn't on a date with. In fact, to this day I have to remember to dial it back a bit because of its rarity in use outside of bars.
                              I want to get out and sample the Her version, as it's supposed to be more strawberry...and who doesn't like strawberry?
                              I've been really surprised by what men are willing to try now, and by that I mean pleasantly. It gives us more to talk about, lol!

Comment

Playing with VooDoo is what got me. I think they have some kind of jungle berry in there. I am intrigued that so many women think a fougere is sexy. I have one green cologne and it smells too purple to me, so much lavender. I still like white florals. I think that is because I have an association with cops. But these aren't masculine. I got away from Blue fragrances almost as fast as I got in them even though women seem to like them. But mix a hint of Vanilla with anything woodsy, smoky or boozy and I feel good about my scent. Surprisingly few comments though. And that brings me back to berries because berries just seem right on top of smoke because it reminds me of pipe tobaccos. Maybe its just that tobacco popular because it smells like tobacco and that's unhealthy and scorned by so many.

Comment

I like Voodoo, but I wear it on my ankles I find it too masculine for my tastes, but the blend itself for sexy time? Oh my! A+++ Jungle berry huh? I'll have to keep my nose open for essence of jungle berry next time...

I'm curious
                                  Muestereate by white flowers do you mean/prefer the clean type or do you lean toward the sweet, or it doesn't matter?
                                  I seem to cringe at most things green. I always wince a little when I see it as a description in an otherwise promising fragrance

That makes sense to me about finding a fougere sexy. I gravitate to oriental, woody and gourmand fragrances and if a quick web search is any indication, I'm not alone. I love a nice soft, powdery lavender and I don't hate all things green. By Kilian's Intoxicated blasts out quite herbal and green to me, but I love that one. I'm positive it would also smell delicious on a man!

Tobacco is amazing done right, but I also have a strong, and pleasant, scent memory association of my father and sweet cherry pipe tobacco and the dark, rich, leathery leaves of cigars in their case. Mmmmm.... I do believe some people associate tobacco and cigarettes, but a burnt cigarette and a tobacco leaf note are nothing alike (or at least they shouldn't be!).

I used to think I would NEVER like anything oud, but like anything, if done right, it's an incredible addition and adds depth and dimension.

On another note - Mr Right got a few whiffs of Her Intense last night in passing and complimented me on it This was during the dry down, long after the berries were gone and all that was left was svelte and sexy...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X