yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search has not been my friend lately. Is there a thread for P74?

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
      Search has not been my friend lately. Is there a thread for P74?
      I've heard a number of things about p74 (which I'm guessing is similar to xsp74). Some people seem to love it to temper alpha molecules or formulas. Others may

Comment

• Usagi
        Usagi commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

What to wear, what to wear....Friday I am considering either 190 + PSEL or Goddess + PSEL.

Both 190 and Goddess give me "not a care in the world" vibe. I find 190 has a non-aggressive "idgaf" edge and Goddess is more "everything is and will be just fine" zen. Haven't yet mastered PSEL but I'm feeling adventurous.

I think 190 + PSEL would be fantastic for a night out, whenever one of those happens again.

Comment

What to wear, what to wear....Friday I am considering either 190 + PSEL or Goddess + PSEL.

Both 190 and Goddess give me "not a care in the world" vibe. I find 190 has a non-aggressive "idgaf" edge and Goddess is more "everything is and will be just fine" zen. Haven't yet mastered PSEL but I'm feeling adventurous.

I think 190 + PSEL would be fantastic for a night out, whenever one of those happens again.
        I decided I wanted more fluff and less status so I will do Goddess + Fantasy + XiST + DM.

Comment

On my mind right now...

Will I be freezing my a$$ off outdoor dining tonight?
          Will my mones be effective depending on said temperature?
          Will the food be good? And, really, isn't that THE most important question? It's a long standing mom n pop Italian place and unless a special steals my attention, I'm hungry for a good seafood alfredo...
          How long will it take to get lil Nu to bed after we get home so Mr Right and I can have some nookie-nookie time?
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

On a mini mone break and I gotta say, it's interesting not having my usual pep. Not bad, days are still good, just with a little less verve.

Comment

I was going to combo Thinker with something and now I can't remember what

Comment

I was going to combo Thinker with something and now I can't remember what
                A cognitive?
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm realizing that drinking just may not be for me. I went out and had 2 glasses of Chardonnay and made a complete ass of myself. I'm embarrassed. Ugh. It's like I got too excited to be outside and went overboard. It doesn't help that I haven't had a drink all year.

I'm over myself. NowI have to send out apology texts again. Lol.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don't forget, if you are wearing pheromones they can kick up your reaction to alcohol a notch too - and those around you - but that's the fun part

That we will be into another year with masks, not sure it will ever go away
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

A cognitive?
                    I did 12 mcgs Thinker and about 8 mcgs of 106 and didn't have much to report but today I am on a cooking, cleaning, organizing spree. Delayed effects, maybe?

Comment

I had a very special visitor arrive a week earlier than anticipated. Felt a little moody so I reached for something uplifting but did not notice my usual selfies. I've seen some ladies getting different effects at different times in their cycle but I had yet to notice any patterns of myself. Will have to see if this happens next month too.

Comment

Just a bunch of unrest. When will the virus end, what is happening with this country? Everyday theres something new going wrong in the world. Im ready for everything to calm down.

Comment

Search has not been working for me at all the past few weeks. I know there must be a thread on Cohesion here in the ladies'sl forum.

Comment

• Tryme180
                            Tryme180 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Did you ever get search to work ? I’m only getting a few results when I know there is more !

I did 12 mcgs Thinker and about 8 mcgs of 106 and didn't have much to report but today I am on a cooking, cleaning, organizing spree. Delayed effects, maybe?
                          Yeah, perhaps. Interesting.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

WHY did I have to start watching fragrance videos again?
                            Just ordered a bunch of decants to sample...this will only lead to a whimpering wallet.
                            Why do I do this to myself
                            ​​​​​​​I do have some new smelly goods to hold me over, so maybe that will keep my wallet from crying a river too soon...

Comment

We're in the middle of a snow storm here and I'm (selfishly) hoping for a snow day tomorrow....

Comment

Hoping for a snow day as well - it is starting to really come down!
                                Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
                                Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
                                LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

Originally posted by Tryme180 View Post
                                  Hoping for a snow day as well - it is starting to really come down!
                                  Yeah. Everything we cleared? No indication that anything was done now.
                                  Even the snow angels are covered now It may be too deep to make more tomorrow

Comment

No selfies all week, from anything. Kinda bummed. 😭 I take vitamins regularly. I'll try some L-Tyrosine.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X