yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Big Black Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    I just got my singles a month ago and going through the putatives and research molecules slowly but one experiment I would like to try is adding some ANOL to connections. Connections is ok but its kinda too serious. Don't get me wrong, I love serious conversation but it seems too serious. Women aren't anxious to get that deep often though I hear the opposite. So... I would like to lighten up connections with anol. I have no idea with how much though. I don't know what its current proportions of BNOL to ANOL are but I think some more ANol may work better for me. I could also use a molecule to shut off my inner analyzer, between that and connections I probe too deep when I wear it. I have no idea what might turn that part of me off, but if I had a clue I would combo it with connections as well as a bit of Anol and I think I would be good to go.

Before I am done I would like to try 90/10 80/20 70/30 etc forwards and backwards to really learn those two basic molecules but the work is not done yet. I'mm more likely to modify connections first, but not today.
    Well I look forward to hearing about your experiments when they happen.

Comment

Good luck when you go. I'll be heading to partners family function too. Fortunately I've met them and they are wonderful people.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
        Good luck when you go. I'll be heading to partners family function too. Fortunately I've met them and they are wonderful people.
        Thank you! That's always a great feeling when your partner's family is welcoming and you get along. That's my dream! I know quite a few happy couples where they don't get along with the family, but that just seems like too much drama for me. I just want every one to get along.

Comment

I'm thinking about adding Tease now. I just got my bottle from the Trading post. I remember it's fun and social. Hmm decisions decisions. I'll try it out today to see how it feels since it's been a long time.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X