yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Big Black Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

My Mascot leaked and I haven't had any super obvious hits from it. Maybe I should test more at just 1 spray.
    Mascot comes off so strong for me, I'm surprised you haven't received hits yet!
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Also I know some of you said be easy on the cops, but in my experience they made me and other women feel good! I'm not saying I'll use them because I'm not sure I want to risk smelling, but yeah it's an option. I still might even throw a spray of bitch in there.
      Bitch hasn't betrayed me yet and it helps with my confidence. As soon as my cohesion gets here I will start playing around with the above combos. (it's late for some reason)
      I'm pretty co fident a out what to wear for pheromones, now I'm back to worrying about what to wear! Lol of course I'd have shopping money for clothes if I hadn't spent it on pheromones, but it's about personality right?
      Which state will the family be in? Do you know what the weather will be like?
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

OutspokenOne he's in Texas, and I'm in Michigan. He told me today that the weather can go from the 30's in the morning to 70's during the day! It's all over the place. I was hoping to pack light this time around, but after he said that I'm even more lost on what to pack. At least I'm confident in my pheromone choices!

Comment

OutspokenOne he's in Texas, and I'm in Michigan. He told me today that the weather can go from the 30's in the morning to 70's during the day! It's all over the place. I was hoping to pack light this time around, but after he said that I'm even more lost on what to pack. At least I'm confident in my pheromone choices!
          Hmmmm I guess winter clothes are your best bet!

I saw your list, will your bring P86 too so the family members can boast on how pretty you are?
          Current Arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

Hmmmm I guess winter clothes are your best bet!

I saw your list, will your bring P86 too so the family members can boast on how pretty you are?
            Oh yeah girl! You know I'm bring the P86. I haven't received it yet, but it should get here before I go. Hopefully it works for me! If it's a beautifier I think that will help my anxieties about what to wear.
            I do notice when I get the confident selfies from the mones that I'm less judgemental on my clothing choices or worried how I will come off. So that's a positive.

Comment

Mascot comes off so strong for me, I'm surprised you haven't received hits yet!
              Maybe I haven't tried it in the right setting!

Comment

Maybe I haven't tried it in the right setting!
                I think it will work for meeting the family!
                Current Arsenal:

Comment

Oh yeah girl! You know I'm bring the P86. I haven't received it yet, but it should get here before I go. Hopefully it works for me! If it's a beautifier I think that will help my anxieties about what to wear.
                  I do notice when I get the confident selfies from the mones that I'm less judgemental on my clothing choices or worried how I will come off. So that's a positive.
                  Yeah wearing P86 will make you feel like the most beautiful person on earth haha. You'll think you're hot even if your clothes are truly not lol
                  Current Arsenal:

Comment

Yeah wearing P86 will make you feel like the most beautiful person on earth haha. You'll think you're hot even if your clothes are truly not lol
                    Perfect! Lol

Comment

I think it will work for meeting the family!
                      I'll most likely bring it on my trip, not sure how I'll use it since I'm bringing so many. I also want to give specific blends a good test around my man, since I don't see him all the time. 9 days is not enough time to test everything!

It just came to me that bitch/goddess/P86 might be a good airport mix. (Goddess worked wonders the last time)

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        THAT DOes Sound good for Airport

I'm also getting ANOL @ 10mcg. I'm curious how others use this molecule? I'm hoping it'll open me and everyone around me up. Any thoughts on how much to use? I should be getting it next week to test before my trip.
                      ??????

Comment

I'll most likely bring it on my trip, not sure how I'll use it since I'm bringing so many. I also want to give specific blends a good test around my man, since I don't see him all the time. 9 days is not enough time to test everything!

It just came to me that bitch/goddess/P86 might be a good airport mix. (Goddess worked wonders the last time)

Remind me what Goddess did for you at the airport?
                        Current Arsenal:

Comment

Remind me what Goddess did for you at the airport?
                          Well first off I just love the calm, zen-Ness goddess gives me, plus it's a status. So it was just calming and easy at the airport. All my interactions were smooth and I felt confident. I was wearing other things so I'd have to go back and check. But goddess was my base I think.

TO be fair I could have just got lucky because of the time I went, the workers, etc, but it just felt smooth.

On previous trips Ives been searches because my body temp was too high or they check my hair. This last time was just smiles, courtesy, and I got hit on by the guy taking our tickets to get on the plane. I also usually feel anxiety and if it was there it was minimal. I was pretty calm. I'd actually like to use bitch/goddess/and then before I get on the plane, cohesion possibly. We'll see. I can't control the circumstances at the airport but if I can keep calm and collected, that's what makes it a success.

Comment

Well first off I just love the calm, zen-Ness goddess gives me, plus it's a status. So it was just calming and easy at the airport. All my interactions were smooth and I felt confident. I was wearing other things so I'd have to go back and check. But goddess was my base I think.

TO be fair I could have just got lucky because of the time I went, the workers, etc, but it just felt smooth.

On previous trips Ives been searches because my body temp was too high or they check my hair. This last time was just smiles, courtesy, and I got hit on by the guy taking our tickets to get on the plane.
                            I hope one day I love Goddess as much as you andNuTrix love it ????
                            Current Arsenal:

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment

I hope one day I love Goddess as much as you andNuTrix love it ????
                            I wish we could trade. I'd give you Mascot you'd give me goddess. But we should probably test more before we give up! Lol

Comment

I wish we could trade. I'd give you Mascot you'd give me goddess. But we should probably test more before we give up! Lol
                              Yes we should keep testing! I feel I'll like Goddess in dating situations or customer service situations.
                              Current Arsenal:

Comment

Muestereate hey do you have or use the ANOL molecule? Any suggestions on sprays. I've been researched the forum but haven't found what I'm looking for.

Comment

yes, I have it in 50 and 25. It is the base of about 80 percent of the main blends. It is so ubiquitous and it is so versatile that I have to ask you to ask a more specific question. Any chatty blend is probably loaded with it. Fantasy comes to mind but so does flirt, Odyssey is maybe the highest percentage of ANOL.

At its most basic ANOL and BNOL are mixed in different proportions to bring out different personalities. 70/30 and 30/70 are the classic starting points, For your family thing or extended visit, might I suggest a night or two with Fantasy in the mix? Feminine, very chatty and it makes women think I am some dreamy TV personality they can't quite place.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                    yes, I have it in 50 and 25. It is the base of about 80 percent of the main blends. It is so ubiquitous and it is so versatile that I have to ask you to ask a more specific question. Any chatty blend is probably loaded with it. Fantasy comes to mind but so does flirt, Odyssey is maybe the highest percentage of ANOL.

At its most basic ANOL and BNOL are mixed in different proportions to bring out different personalities. 70/30 and 30/70 are the classic starting points, For your family thing or extended visit, might I suggest a night or two with Fantasy in the mix? Feminine, very chatty and it makes women think I am some dreamy TV personality they can't quite place.
                                    Yes I have fantasy! I thought about it, since I like how it feels. I planned on using a spray of connections in my hair and as I don't have flirt I thought I might top off with a little extra ANOL. I bought it in 10mcgs. I guess my question is what is the range when adding on to other mixes? Is there a crash? Also the ANOL isn't necessarily for this party so I'm totally fine adding a spray of Fantasy, since it usually pairs well with whatever I put it with,but to make my fantasy stretch I wanted to play around with adding ANOL to other blends.

Comment

I just got my singles a month ago and going through the putatives and research molecules slowly but one experiment I would like to try is adding some ANOL to connections. Connections is ok but its kinda too serious. Don't get me wrong, I love serious conversation but it seems too serious. Women aren't anxious to get that deep often though I hear the opposite. So... I would like to lighten up connections with anol. I have no idea with how much though. I don't know what its current proportions of BNOL to ANOL are but I think some more ANol may work better for me. I could also use a molecule to shut off my inner analyzer, between that and connections I probe too deep when I wear it. I have no idea what might turn that part of me off, but if I had a clue I would combo it with connections as well as a bit of Anol and I think I would be good to go.

Before I am done I would like to try 90/10 80/20 70/30 etc forwards and backwards to really learn those two basic molecules but the work is not done yet. I'mm more likely to modify connections first, but not today.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X