yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Big Black Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Black Family

So I want to start off by saying I realize this is a generalization. Every individual is different and of course whether someone likes me or not is out of my control. Also I really don't even like using the terms "black and white", it's definitely terminology associated with the U. S. I know people from different countries who don't even use that verbiage, but for the sake of this thread that is what I'm using.

OK so I am mixed, but was adopted into an all white family from birth.

I'm going to visit my man over Thanksgiving and I'll be attending his big family function. He told me it might be a culture shock for me. I'm not worried about the men, but more so his mom, aunts, cousins, etc. I have met his mom twice but only for short periods of time. Again, whether they like me or not is out of my control, but I would like to make a good first impression.
    Any pheromone suggestions?

I just purchased cohesion, so I'm thinking at the very least that could be good for my own anxiety and if it spreads to the ladies, all the better. Also maybe girlfriend and inbetween?
    Naturally I'm sweet, shy around new people, and easy going. That made me think maybe bitch would be helpful?
    My best bet is to obviously feel good myself, but if there is something that, generally speaking, would help me navigate this new situation, I'm all ears! Thank you!

This is interesting from so many angles. Family Holidays are important. Any visit to any kind of family gathering outside my own caries its own concerns too. Who are we pheromoneing for, the men, the women, the money our partner? Will my scent clash with the Aroma of The Turkey??? Do I want to be the cranberry sauce or the gravy on top of everything. Am I pumpkin pie or apple. Or am I the centerpiece this holiday or is somebody else. Will the dog like me? Will I be working with the ladies or teasing the men?

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

Yes, I'd be nervous regardless, my family is small.

Comment

I put on some XSPORT, I think I already figured it out what I'm going to wear. Lol I'm still open to suggestions though ????

Comment

I was waiting for ladies , but I found status blends set off rivalries at my own family gatherings so I don't go for status. Love-boat or innocence come to mind, Flirt gives me courage, it doesn't seem to affect other a whole lot but it gives me just enough courage to introduce myself and I take it from there. Something like xp86, a beautifier has worked all right too. 194 Inbetween came to mind. At my home the ladies all team up to cook serve and clean while the guys retire to watch football and BS. My poiint is that its kinda traditional to pair off with the sexes. If that is like likely to happen, something that doest set of ladies would be an important consideration.

I like xsport, I could imagine it helping me to be helpful, Making some female allies may help down the road. As a guy, once I work with somebody i form a certain bond and understanding that transcends status rivalries. It may work similarly for women.????? Maybe a bit different.

Comment

This is what I was thinking...

Girlfriend/Sweetness
          InBetween
          Cohesion
          Connections?

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            something like Girlfriend/sweetness crossed my mind. It also crossed my mind to be easy if you do any cops, Thanksgiving meet and greet doesn't seem like the place for Miss Promiscuity.

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Be careful with something with cops and status blends If you haven't meet these people too much before.

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
          I put on some XSPORT, I think I already figured it out what I'm going to wear. Lol I'm still open to suggestions though ????
          I meant that the xsport got me focused on what I wanted to wear.

Comment

Muestereate does GF an Sweetness have alot of cops? I'm still getting to know GF, but I remember Sweetness working well with women.

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Sweetness and GF probably do not but I'm open to correction.

What about Bliss or Inbetween instead of Cohesion?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have InBetween on that list. Cohesion is mostly for me. Also when I used it in the past it made women who were catty or unsure of me, super nice. If I'm going to be around the women, I want it to be relaxed and happy. I love Bliss but I can't say it has as strong of an effect on women as cohesion does, or as calming an effect on me.

Comment

How does cohesion effect the men you are around? I'm thinking it is too calming on contrast to the sparkly blends like gf and sweetness. I do ok with it myself but it does make me over serious and maudlin type of sentimental. Takes a few hours to switch from it human velcro side style attraction I could see it on Some Thanksgivings. It so cool we can help create the atmosphere, I have had grieving Thanksgivings where that sort of comfort would have been welcome. Aint it cool we can help shape the atmosphere.

I got an idea, Are you bringing anything? It could be an excuse to call up mom to see what she needs and while chatting, try to elicit her hopes and expectations for the the atmosphere as well as the food. There's more than one way to contribute to a nice holiday.
                richard schiff pie GIF

Comment

Muestereate Thanks for the input. I'm already talking to my man about possibly contributing something since we are both Vegan, so I agree with that. Also, his Aunt is throwing the party and I've never met her. I've barely had much time with his mom, so I don't have the contact info.

When I used to wear cohesion at the salon/spa I worked at. I would mostly be in contact with women, some men. I'd mix it with everything from tease/sweetness/fairytale/engage/limitless/psel/Temptress and it only helped my day to day interactions. So, When I get my big bottle next week, I'll play around with it and see how it affects me and others and to get a feel for my dosage . I'll blend it with other things as well.
                  I'm not overly concerned about the men and I've had a pretty good track record with the cohesion and sweetness on women. The reason I added Girlfriend as a possibility is because the ladies on here call it best friend juice and I own it, plus I can't see it hurting any interactions with the men (same with sweetness).
                  ????

Comment

Muestereate yes it is amazing how we can help set the tone of the atmosphere we are in. I LOVE PHEROMONES! Even, just helping out our own internal atmosphere is soo useful in our interactions with others.

Comment

Imo, I think your first thoughts were spot on; Cohesion, GF and In-between
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                        Thanks I'm glad to get a women's point of view as well!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                          A dab of Cohesion under nose and 2x Girlfriend would be a nice combination here.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Anyway, in social situations where they do not know me, I got a habit of bringing forth Mascot. 1x Mascot on neck and 1x split between wrist makes unknown people love me from the first sight.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                              Anyway, in social situations where they do not know me, I got a habit of bringing forth Mascot. 1x Mascot on neck and 1x split between wrist makes unknown people love me from the first sight.
                              My Mascot leaked and I haven't had any super obvious hits from it. Maybe I should test more at just 1 spray.

Comment

Also I know some of you said be easy on the cops, but in my experience they made me and other women feel good! I'm not saying I'll use them because I'm not sure I want to risk smelling, but yeah it's an option. I still might even throw a spray of bitch in there.
                                Bitch hasn't betrayed me yet and it helps with my confidence. As soon as my cohesion gets here I will start playing around with the above combos. (it's late for some reason)
                                I'm pretty co fident a out what to wear for pheromones, now I'm back to worrying about what to wear! Lol of course I'd have shopping money for clothes if I hadn't spent it on pheromones, but it's about personality right?

Comment

My Mascot leaked and I haven't had any super obvious hits from it. Maybe I should test more at just 1 spray.
                                  Please do.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X