yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Molecules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molecules

Hey so I'd like some clarification on the molecules. I don't remember where I read it. Do they have the same lasting power as the blends? I have NENO, DHEAS, and EST. Should I reapply them later in the day?
    I'm also not finding a bunch about OD-ing on them except for the EST.

Oh and of course, I'd love to hear what your fave molecules are, so I can beef up my wishlist. ????

Comment

I only have a handful of singles but its not surprising that I have to work up doses as I do for blends, What caught me off guard is that a couple have lasted really long. Also, I think a couple have gone through pretty significant changes as time goes on. I'm not talking about effect just becoming less but different personalities emerging. I don't see this documented but it is something to look for.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I only have a handful of singles but its not surprising that I have to work up doses as I do for blends, What caught me off guard is that a couple have lasted really long. Also, I think a couple have gone through pretty significant changes as time goes on. I'm not talking about effect just becoming less but different personalities emerging. I don't see this documented but it is something to look for.
        Thanks for the insight!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X