Molecules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molecules

Hey so I'd like some clarification on the molecules. I don't remember where I read it. Do they have the same lasting power as the blends? I have NENO, DHEAS, and EST. Should I reapply them later in the day?
    I'm also not finding a bunch about OD-ing on them except for the EST.

Oh and of course, I'd love to hear what your fave molecules are, so I can beef up my wishlist. 😍

Comment

I only have a handful of singles but its not surprising that I have to work up doses as I do for blends, What caught me off guard is that a couple have lasted really long. Also, I think a couple have gone through pretty significant changes as time goes on. I'm not talking about effect just becoming less but different personalities emerging. I don't see this documented but it is something to look for.

My Current Inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I only have a handful of singles but its not surprising that I have to work up doses as I do for blends, What caught me off guard is that a couple have lasted really long. Also, I think a couple have gone through pretty significant changes as time goes on. I'm not talking about effect just becoming less but different personalities emerging. I don't see this documented but it is something to look for.
        Thanks for the insight!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
        X