yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Magic, spells, and rituals. Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
    I wonder which pheromone can help with manifesting? Like a pheromone that helps you to be in a mindset/mood that will help with manifestations.
    Maybe Thinker from XS could be good. Also I'd try Bliss or Happiness as your vibration matters, too. Megawatt from LPMP is great for focus.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      I want to make an observation...

I was on LSA and was looking at some recommendations for Fiverr psychics. One of the psychics a font mentioned was wiccancoven. They've had great reviews and so I wanted to try them.

One of the spells I purchased from them was something about attractiveness/attractive (basically, to make yourself more attractive to others).

I have to say, I have been receiving an interesting amount of stares since yesterday. On Bumble, I usually get tons of likes, but that's usually when I'm in Manhattan. At home, I rarely get any because I live far and I'm sure they have their distance range set to closer to the other boroughs. However, my likes have been increasing.

Today, while out running errands, I was getting long, extended eye contact with men. While doing laundry, these guys were following me with their eyes. While shopping at the supermarket with my grandma, stares (even from women).

I'm really liking this. There's also another psychic who has amazing reviews that I want to try but he is BOOKED.

If any of you want to try wiccancoven, they're only $5.
      Hi Cheerio, thanks for the recommendation, I just ordered some spells from them as well. Serena is super nice, I like the way she communicates. So we shall see. I usually do my own energy work, but a little help can never hurt

Last edited by MostHoly; 01-19-2020, 10:27 PM. Reason: Want to add an awesome GIF :)

Comment

hocus pocus spell GIF

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
          Hi Cheerio, thanks for the recommendation, I just ordered some spells from them as well. Serena is super nice, I like the way she communicates. So we shall see. I usually do my own energy work, but a little help can never hurt
          Please let me know your results! I ordered a couple spells from her. The most recent one I purchased last night was the Justice Balance spell for the girl who kept spreading gossip/rumors about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Please let me know your results! I ordered a couple spells from her. The most recent one I purchased last night was the Justice Balance spell for the girl who kept spreading gossip/rumors about me.
            Will do! It may take a few weeks, but I'll keep you posted

Comment

Bump

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X