yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Magic, spells, and rituals. Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a few orders and now I have High John Oil, Hotfoot Oil (can't wait to use this on my neighbors), Court Case Oil, & Bend Over Oil!

Comment

I really wish I had listened to OutspokenOne and bought some of those oils.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I am working with it now and have faith.

Cool. May I ask, how long are you on it? The book says that your life may be negatively disrupted. Have you seen any changes to that effect?

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
          I really wish I had listened to OutspokenOne and bought some of those oils.
          How come?

I need to get back into using those oils myself lol
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Neophyte View Post

Cool. May I ask, how long are you on it? The book says that your life may be negatively disrupted. Have you seen any changes to that effect?
            Nope.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

How come?

I need to get back into using those oils myself lol
              I thought the candles would come with specific oils, but only one generic one was included. I think I would have gotten better results with the right oils but now it's not within my budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Nope.
                May I ask, how long ago did you started on it? It's supposed to be over a year period right? Also, how long does it takes to do the daily ritual?

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post

I thought the candles would come with specific oils, but only one generic one was included. I think I would have gotten better results with the right oils but now it's not within my budget.
                  Yeah I like the oils because you can use it with versatility. You can annoint items, you can use it on yourself, you can add it to candles. Candles are helpful too but you can always use any candle from the store to use it for magick/spirtual situations.

Well I'm still crossing my fingers for you!
                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by Neophyte View Post

May I ask, how long ago did you started on it? It's supposed to be over a year period right? Also, how long does it takes to do the daily ritual?
                    I am three and a half months in and will be finished just right after christmas
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Not sure if anyone does any candle work but crystal journey candles are AMAZING to work with. I've always been skeptical of the things my mother and aunts dabble in but have recently given in a try to improve my life.

Click image for larger version  Name:	84429_600x.jpg?v=1532821356.jpg Views:	0 Size:	39.8 KB ID:	124022

They're reiki infused and you can feel the extra energy and oomph it gives to your work. I don't think these would work for things like break ups, revenge etc. But really really good for abundance, love or peace. Sometimes I forgo annointing the little tea lights cause the energy is already so palpable.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                        Not sure if anyone does any candle work but crystal journey candles are AMAZING to work with. I've always been skeptical of the things my mother and aunts dabble in but have recently given in a try to improve my life.

Click image for larger version Name:	84429_600x.jpg?v=1532821356.jpg Views:	0 Size:	39.8 KB ID:	124022

They're reiki infused and you can feel the extra energy and oomph it gives to your work. I don't think these would work for things like break ups, revenge etc. But really really good for abundance, love or peace. Sometimes I forgo annointing the little tea lights cause the energy is already so palpable.
                        Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                          Link?
                          I get them on amazon cause they're cheaper. They're called crystal journey candles. The full range is on their website tho. Here :

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	84429_600x.jpg?v=1532821356.jpg Views:	0 Size:	39.8 KB ID:	124022

i gotta try this!
                            Current Arsenal:

Comment

• Isis
                              Isis commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Def try it! They're great

It's so hard for me to stay consistent with oil use. I'll be back to update yall soon.
                            Current Arsenal:

Comment

Thank you! And yes I wish there were more women on here, we need more reviewers lol
                              Ildergreier How do you start your own journal?

Comment

I wonder which pheromone can help with manifesting? Like a pheromone that helps you to be in a mindset/mood that will help with manifestations.
                                Current Arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

Ildergreier How do you start your own journal?
                                  I already have one.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• MostHoly
                                    MostHoly commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I knoooooooow and I love yours I meant how do I start one?

I wonder which pheromone can help with manifesting? Like a pheromone that helps you to be in a mindset/mood that will help with manifestations.
                                  Try something that calms you down and make you stay inside your head. Cohesion and Bliss helps with that.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                                    I knoooooooow and I love yours I meant how do I start one?
                                    You create a new topic in the Journal part of the womens forum.

??????https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-women/womens-journals
                                    Arsenal

Comment

• MostHoly
                                      MostHoly commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Oh, as simple as that? I was always mystified (leave it to the blonde...) Thank you Ildergreier

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      MostHoly, yeah, it is this simple.

I want to make an observation...

I was on LSA and was looking at some recommendations for Fiverr psychics. One of the psychics a font mentioned was wiccancoven. They've had great reviews and so I wanted to try them.

One of the spells I purchased from them was something about attractiveness/attractive (basically, to make yourself more attractive to others).

I have to say, I have been receiving an interesting amount of stares since yesterday. On Bumble, I usually get tons of likes, but that's usually when I'm in Manhattan. At home, I rarely get any because I live far and I'm sure they have their distance range set to closer to the other boroughs. However, my likes have been increasing.

Today, while out running errands, I was getting long, extended eye contact with men. While doing laundry, these guys were following me with their eyes. While shopping at the supermarket with my grandma, stares (even from women).

I'm really liking this. There's also another psychic who has amazing reviews that I want to try but he is BOOKED.

If any of you want to try wiccancoven, they're only $5.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Cool. It is all about finding something that works for oneself.

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X