yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Magic, spells, and rituals. Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

I'm currently testing out another brand and it's too soon to say but I think I like it lol. I just need to learn how to be consistently using the oil..
    What is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

What is it?

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Gracias! ????

Comment

Gracias! ????
          I think I'll type up a report about one of the oils on my journal or here, not sure yet. But so far I like the effects of it lol
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

• Julia
            Julia commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, Would be wonderful, would love to read your reviews. ??

I think I'll type up a report about one of the oils on my journal or here, not sure yet. But so far I like the effects of it lol
          Yes please do! I love reading your reports!

Comment

• OutspokenOne
            OutspokenOne commented
            Editing a comment
            Those comments boost my ego ????Lol thank you hun!

OutspokenOne ABSOLUTELY! There is soo few women here really, and your reports help whether you know it or not!

Comment

OutspokenOne ABSOLUTELY! There is soo few women here really, and your reports help whether you know it or not!
            Thank you! And yes I wish there were more women on here, we need more reviewers lol
            Current Arsenal:

Comment

This is all great stuff that I'll be looking more into once I secure a damn J-O-B!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                This is all great stuff that I'll be looking more into once I secure a damn J-O-B!
                Congratulations Cheerio on getting the job! ????????????

Comment

• Cheerio
                  Cheerio commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you!!

Memphis Conjure!
                Thank you!

thank u GIF by Miss America

Comment

I can't recommend the books of Damon Brand enough if you are looking for real wealth, but that is not folk magic though.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I need something to help with work issues. Apparently I'm not doing as well at work as I thought & I'm being put on a probationary period. I don't know where to start and I feel like I'll get dragged on LSA if I ask over there. I'm panicking and I feel I need to get spellwork done today. But I also need to just use some things I have laying around the house.

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
                      I need something to help with work issues. Apparently I'm not doing as well at work as I thought & I'm being put on a probationary period. I don't know where to start and I feel like I'll get dragged on LSA if I ask over there. I'm panicking and I feel I need to get spellwork done today. But I also need to just use some things I have laying around the house.
                      Current Arsenal:

Comment

Nope, never tried their oils. I wonder how fast I could get it delivered.

I have noticed my new bottle of Vibe doesn't seem as effective as my old one. I wonder why?

Comment

Nope, never tried their oils. I wonder how fast I could get it delivered.

I have noticed my new bottle of Vibe doesn't seem as effective as my old one. I wonder why?
                          Current Arsenal:

Comment

Now looking at their website. I see that their candles come with oils to dress them with. I was thinking I should try their candles since candle magick has worked for me in the past, though I've never tried anything money-related. I'm definitely going to get the road opener one. Thoughts?

Comment

Now looking at their website. I see that their candles come with oils to dress them with. I was thinking I should try their candles since candle magick has worked for me in the past, though I've never tried anything money-related. I'm definitely going to get the road opener one. Thoughts?
                              Yeah definitely get a road opener candle, that will help boost up your other candles and remove any blockages.
                              Current Arsenal:

Comment

Yeah definitely get a road opener candle, that will help boost up your other candles and remove any blockages.
                                Ok, I purchased that plus the Money In My Pocket candle. I hope they work. I'm desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                  I can't recommend the books of Damon Brand enough if you are looking for real wealth, but that is not folk magic though.

Have you tried his Wealth Magick: The Secrets of Extreme Prosperity? If so, how has it works for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Neophyte View Post

Have you tried his Wealth Magick: The Secrets of Extreme Prosperity? If so, how has it works for you?
                                    I am working with it now and have faith.
                                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X