yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Magic, spells, and rituals. Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone interested in chaos magic and how to leverage it into wealth, check out the books from the author Damon Brand. Magical Cashbook was so fun to do! I downloaded it on my kindle app on iphone and did what the book said. Started small with $200 and worked my way up.

Edit: And a friend of mine got good help from Magical Job seeker by same author.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      For anyone interested in chaos magic and how to leverage it into wealth, check out the books from the author Damon Brand. Magical Cashbook was so fun to do! I downloaded it on my kindle app on iphone and did what the book said. Started small with $200 and worked my way up.

Edit: And a friend of mine got good help from Magical Job seeker by same author.
      Noted and will be looking into this!

Comment

• Julia
        Julia commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too!

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Noted and will be looking into this!
      Please do.
      We should get the entire female fonts purchasing magical cashbook, make a thread and report our earnings in it.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Please do.
        We should get the entire female fonts purchasing magical cashbook, make a thread and report our earnings in it.
        Oooooh sounds like a good idea!

Comment

I absolutely agree with this. Things come to me when I work on allowing and not focusing so much on details, but more feelings.
          Cheerio Trust your intuition. As long as you give a little focus/time/intention, what's meant to be comes.

I usually celebrate the New Moons and Full Moons
          New moons I make a list of things I want, full moon I end up asking to release what's holding me back, I physically release things, and sometimes I make a list of thi gs I want to manifest as well. For me its always lists, always love, always gratitude, and always trust.

Comment

MysticBeauty would you mind sharing how you release things?

Comment

Please do.
              That would be very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Julia View Post
                MysticBeauty would you mind sharing how you release things?
                Umm it depends. I usually feel a strong need to. Depends on the area I'm focused on. I'll give one example. A couple months into my current relationship. I really felt the need to "get ready". It took me a long time to get over the ex prior to him, so up until that point time and self work helped me get over it, but I realized (especially with technology) I still had a few things pertaining to him on my phone, little moments tucked away in a drawer, etc. I got rid of when I was ready to let go of. I also cleaned and Feng Shui-Ed my apartment. I put love into everything and happily let go of whatever wasn't working for me anymore. I felt lighter and more Open for my new relationship. Sometimes I just reflect on areas I might be neglecting. (that could literally be dishes, but in the process of cleaning them, scrubbing away I'm consciously thinking about something else I need to cleanse in my life.) I hate chores but I love them because the mundane things can be the most spiritual experiences. Alot of times you get into a meditative like state and inspiration is able to pop through and you are taking positive action especially when coupled with an intention.
                I also write or say out loud what I want to release if I feel called to. There is all types of things you can do, cord cutting rituals, writing things then burning them. I think whatever feels right for you is probably the right thing.
                Just put your intention into it. And especially if you want new things in your life you have to make the space for them. I release feelings, habits, physical things, anything really. Life usually makes it pretty clear what needs to go. ????
                I don't know if that was helpful, but I'm sure you got this!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

Umm it depends. I usually feel a strong need to. Depends on the area I'm focused on. I'll give one example. A couple months into my current relationship. I really felt the need to "get ready". It took me a long time to get over the ex prior to him, so up until that point time and self work helped me get over it, but I realized (especially with technology) I still had a few things pertaining to him on my phone, little moments tucked away in a drawer, etc. I got rid of when I was ready to let go of. I also cleaned and Feng Shui-Ed my apartment. I put love into everything and happily let go of whatever wasn't working for me anymore. I felt lighter and more Open for my new relationship. Sometimes I just reflect on areas I might be neglecting. (that could literally be dishes, but in the process of cleaning them, scrubbing away I'm consciously thinking about something else I need to cleanse in my life.) I hate chores but I love them because the mundane things can be the most spiritual experiences. Alot of times you get into a meditative like state and inspiration is able to pop through and you are taking positive action especially when coupled with an intention.
                  I also write or say out loud what I want to release if I feel called to. There is all types of things you can do, cord cutting rituals, writing things then burning them. I think whatever feels right for you is probably the right thing.
                  Just put your intention into it. And especially if you want new things in your life you have to make the space for them. I release feelings, habits, physical things, anything really. Life usually makes it pretty clear what needs to go. ????
                  I don't know if that was helpful, but I'm sure you got this!

Comment

That is AMAZING! I'd love my house profession ally Feng shui'd! I've heard of Anita and I think I've listened to her before, but I'll check that out! Thank you!
                    ????

Comment

welcome MB, I always love learning and sharing new things ??

Comment

welcome MB, I always love learning and sharing new things ??
                        Haha I looked at this like who is MB, did I miss her? Oh yeah maybe it's me! ????

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                          Ooooo I like this thread.

Not doing anything tonight but I am trying to get back into my hoodoo oils...I have so many to use! The Job Easy Life oil saved me today!
                          Which hoodoo oil brands do you use?

Comment

Ordering this right now!

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                              Ordering this right now!
                              Tell me how it goes.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

Which hoodoo oil brands do you use?
                                Memphis Conjure!
                                Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Julia
                                  Julia commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  They are one of my faves too, I really vibe w Lisas products.

Autumnal Solstice today doing a deep physical and energetic clean out, gave thanks & gratitude today to keep the upcoming season blessed and my personal energy in sync w the fall season.

What are some of your rituals?

Comment

Autumnal Solstice today doing a deep physical and energetic clean out, gave thanks & gratitude today to keep the upcoming season blessed and my personal energy in sync w the fall season.

What are some of your rituals?
                                  Ah, fuck. I didn't know about this!

HOWEVER! I had a meeting today with a Senior Recruiter and on my way there, I was listening to some high frequency videos (I especially love the Reiki Negative Energy Release videos)

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

Memphis Conjure!
                                    I'm checking this out!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

I'm checking this out!
                                      I'm currently testing out another brand and it's too soon to say but I think I like it lol. I just need to learn how to be consistently using the oil..
                                      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X