yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Magic, spells, and rituals. Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic, spells, and rituals. Oh My!

Today is Friday the 13th, & it's also going to be a full moon tonight!

If you're into manifesting or spellwork, what kind of rituals do you plan on doing tonight?

For me, I'll be scripting. I had a very successful interview yesterday, so I'm gonna write a letter to the moon tonight and let her know that this job is just for ME. I'm more excited about this position than the position I interviewed for on Wednesday. I'm also going to be re-writing my husband list and reading it to the moon to let her know I'm ready for this man to come into my life.

Ooooo I like this thread.

Not doing anything tonight but I am trying to get back into my hoodoo oils...I have so many to use! The Job Easy Life oil saved me today!
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
      Ooooo I like this thread.

Not doing anything tonight but I am trying to get back into my hoodoo oils...I have so many to use! The Job Easy Life oil saved me today!
      Tell me more!
      I have a couple of oils that I haven't opened yet.

I did my scripting and shortly after, a font on LSA confirmed what I scripted. How amazing is that? I want to get deeper into doing rituals and spells. I haven't done any and would like to get started on that I feel it'd help me get what I need much faster.

Comment

I have been into Chaos magic lately and did nothing more than offer tribute to Matka.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          I have been into Chaos magic lately and did nothing more than offer tribute to Matka.
          Oooh what is Chaos magic?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Oooh what is Chaos magic?
            Chaos magic.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Tell me more!
              I have a couple of oils that I haven't opened yet.

I did my scripting and shortly after, a font on LSA confirmed what I scripted. How amazing is that? I want to get deeper into doing rituals and spells. I haven't done any and would like to get started on that I feel it'd help me get what I need much faster.
              So I was using the Crown of Success, Job Easy Life Oil, Double Fast Luck and John The Conqueror oils for my job hunting in the spring. I noticed it definitely helped with interviews. However once I started using Job Easy Life Oil is when I finally secured my current job. I'm trying to get back into daily oil use again but I'm still trying to balance my time management when I get ready for work in the morning. Actually I had a bad day at work on Thursday and used the Job Easy Life Oil on Friday and it drastically changed my day + my coworkers attitude towards me.

I haven't got into scripting yet because I'm impatient and also I'm pretty negative. However when I am having fun and just living in the moment, I notice I manifest easily + quickly.

You should do that Find a Job spell on LSA, that helped me get my job, I think lol.
              Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

• Julia
                Julia commented
                Editing a comment
                Job Easy Life Oil sounds amazing! ??

Cheerio, with my partner I wrote everything I wanted in a man during a waxing moon on a Sunday in the AM Hands of the clock facing up, no magical oils or anything wrote Thank You 3x at the very end put it under my bed and 3 months later he walked into my life! I also use many magicals and hoodoo oils for other things and often! ?

Comment

I need that Job Easy Life oil :cc
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

Comment

So I was using the Crown of Success, Job Easy Life Oil, Double Fast Luck and John The Conqueror oils for my job hunting in the spring. I noticed it definitely helped with interviews. However once I started using Job Easy Life Oil is when I finally secured my current job. I'm trying to get back into daily oil use again but I'm still trying to balance my time management when I get ready for work in the morning. Actually I had a bad day at work on Thursday and used the Job Easy Life Oil on Friday and it drastically changed my day + my coworkers attitude towards me.

I haven't got into scripting yet because I'm impatient and also I'm pretty negative. However when I am having fun and just living in the moment, I notice I manifest easily + quickly.

You should do that Find a Job spell on LSA, that helped me get my job, I think lol.
                  I have tried that find a job spell & it just did not work for me at all. But I think a big reason why it didn't work for me was because it was around a time I didn't think to hide my spell work from my family, so they'd see the lit candle on the table and I'm sure the negative energy that mom and maybe sisters were exhibiting stunted any progress. When I start doing real spells, it'll have to be a secret.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia View Post
                    Cheerio, with my partner I wrote everything I wanted in a man during a waxing moon on a Sunday in the AM Hands of the clock facing up, no magical oils or anything wrote Thank You 3x at the very end put it under my bed and 3 months later he walked into my life! I also use many magicals and hoodoo oils for other things and often! ?
                    That's amazing!
                    What do you mean the hands of the clock facing up? Do you really have to pay attention to the clock?

Btw, for my husband manifestation, I already scripted and just re-read it on the Full Moon does that still count or did I have to rewrite it on the full moon?

Comment

I have tried that find a job spell & it just did not work for me at all. But I think a big reason why it didn't work for me was because it was around a time I didn't think to hide my spell work from my family, so they'd see the lit candle on the table and I'm sure the negative energy that mom and maybe sisters were exhibiting stunted any progress. When I start doing real spells, it'll have to be a secret.
                      Yeah its best you do your spells in private. But I recommend still using the oils.
                      Current Arsenal:

Comment

• Julia
                        Julia commented
                        Editing a comment
                        agreed, people can get funny if they find out you are doing spellwork.

That's amazing!
                      What do you mean the hands of the clock facing up? Do you really have to pay attention to the clock?

Btw, for my husband manifestation, I already scripted and just re-read it on the Full Moon does that still count or did I have to rewrite it on the full moon?
                      A font on LSA re-read her list every full moon and had her man come a few months later.
                      Current Arsenal:

Comment

Yeah its best you do your spells in private. But I recommend still using the oils.
                        Oh yeah, for sure.
                        I'm also just being too lazy to do any spells.

Also, some ingredients I need, I don't have.
                        I actually have a book of 1001 spells (for every single situation)

Comment

A font on LSA re-read her list every full moon and had her man come a few months later.
                          Okay, so I don't have to keep rewriting it. Awesome.

You know, the same font who confirmed things for me told me my future husband was gonna be broke, so idk if I trust her anymore LMAO.
                          But I have faith that I'm gonna get my lil' wealthy husband. I always put myself in situations to meet only those types. I'd genuinely be shocked if that didn't happen. But I'm not gonna put that into the universe.

I need to keep track of these moon cycles.

Comment

• Julia
                            Julia commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You can always create your future independent of psychics, there are multiple timelines to choose from.

• OutspokenOne
                            OutspokenOne commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I was just going to comment the same thing ^

• Cheerio
                            Cheerio commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oh yes, I'm highly aware Julia

That's amazing!

Comment

Comment

Thank you so much and you did not sound preachy at all!

I specifically read to the full moon because it was also Friday, the 13th. I needed ALLL the luck!
                              I've also been listening to a lot of high frequency videos as well.

I'm so happy you got everything you wanted on your list! I can't wait to get mine!

Comment

Comment

I receive it! Thank you!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X