yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you prefer to have friends with the same relationship status as you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interestingly enough I like people who are also in relationships. I don't feel me and my partner have to take care of them

Comment

But if course this doesn't mean drop our friends. The friends themselves usual feel weird

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
        Interestingly enough I like people who are also in relationships. I don't feel me and my partner have to take care of them
        What do you mean by taking care of single people?
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
          Harrisalexis90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Like they get all needy and sensitive when you hold ur partner. (Usually my partners friends) so pda is then called off for respect out of them ig..

Harrisalexis90 hmmm those are some weird friends of yours if they get upset that you show your partner physical affection.
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
          Harrisalexis90 commented
          Editing a comment
          They dont get "upset" it's not jealousy My partner has mostly girl friends while I hve mostly guy friends The girls can get a bit needy and pissy, its nothing unmanageable But its like 3rd wheel stuff

Harrisalexis90 Some people just get insecure around happy people. It's unfortunate. I've "toned down" my affections with past partners to make friends feel more comfortable. I wouldn't do that anymore though. If anything, it gives them something to aspire to. You never know who is watching. I feel like if you are showcasing a happy and healthy relationship, it's good for all who are lucky enough to witness it.

Comment

Mysticbeauty
          Ugh this.. My partner cares a lot about not making their friends feel like 3rd wheels... I just dont care But of course I wont disrespect that wish. but I want to be all up on my baby!

Comment

Mysticbeauty
            Ugh this.. My partner cares a lot about not making their friends feel like 3rd wheels... I just dont care But of course I wont disrespect that wish. but I want to be all up on my baby!
            LOL I totally understand.

Comment

Update. My partners friends can be weird. So it's my gfs fall break and we were all (her+friends+me) going to go to San Diego. And then one of the friends invites the other to their house in the bay instead. This excluding my gf. And my gf tried to rationalize that they might have not invites her because they would have thought she would have wanted to be with me? If that's the case fine but still invite her I know how to take a step back and stay at home. Especially since I wouldn't have known said parents family. I wish my gf could have spent time with her friends. Kinda shady tbh. And they are single. How do you ditch someone and make assumptions.. I would have encouraged my gf to go without me if they had at least invited her to this very last minute change...

Comment

Update. My partners friends can be weird. So it's my gfs fall break and we were all (her+friends+me) going to go to San Diego. And then one of the friends invites the other to their house in the bay instead. This excluding my gf. And my gf tried to rationalize that they might have not invites her because they would have thought she would have wanted to be with me? If that's the case fine but still invite her I know how to take a step back and stay at home. Especially since I wouldn't have known said parents family. I wish my gf could have spent time with her friends. Kinda shady tbh. And they are single. How do you ditch someone and make assumptions.. I would have encouraged my gf to go without me if they had at least invited her to this very last minute change...
                So because they are both single you assume they excluded her because she's in a relationship? That's a big assumption. Your gf should ask her friends herself why they particularly excluded her. I don't see it as a big deal because people get excluded all the time, whether it's due to their relationship status or not. Are they always excluding her? And if so, maybe she should rethink her friendship with them. I wouldn't think too hard about it.
                Current Arsenal:

Comment

OutspokenOne the exclusion seemed weird because it was a day before the trip. *Note (they live in the same dorm/house) and the relationship thing was something she proposed. She's good friends with them. And I think they are good people but sometimes she does get left behind on things that include their larger friend group.

Comment

OutspokenOne the exclusion seemed weird because it was a day before the trip. *Note (they live in the same dorm/house) and the relationship thing was something she proposed. She's good friends with them. And I think they are good people but sometimes she does get left behind on things that include their larger friend group.
                    Maybe they wanted to spend time with each other instead of hanging out with your girlfriend and you. Also again it was a last minute change so maybe they didn't think you and/or your girlfriend would be down. And if she feels left out, she should talk to her friends about it so something could be resolved. And if they did exclude you two because they didn't feel like being with a couple, that is perfectly fine. Couples exclude single people from activities and vice versa. It not meant to be personal, it's just that some people prefer to around others in the same relationship status (hence why I started this thread). They shouldn't make those assumptions but your girlfriend could have also invited herself to the trip if she wanted to. Friendship works both ways; she can invite herself as well.
                    Current Arsenal:

Comment

I don't care what relationship status my friends have.

-----

??????
                      Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

I also feel more comfortable with talking to my single friends about my dating life compared to women in relationships. I was talking to a coworker about something and all the sudden she goes "omg i could never imagine being single! Like how would i survive?!" In a way, I felt she was trying to pity me? And not everyone who is in a relationship acts like this, but I feel there are some women that they try to make you feel bad for being single...like they feel in a way superior for being in a relationship.
                      Says a lot about that woman that says such a thing. She is a needy woman who is dependent on having someone and have no real feeling of who she really is. I tend to stay away from that kind of women, because they are the first to create drama within a friend group.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X