yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evaporation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evaporation

Hey so I just talked to my BFF. She bought the motherlode of pheromones probably over a year ago. She's barely used them and they all evaporated, I'm assuming? Had this happened to anyone else? I usually use mine up so quick I haven't had a major problem with this. Though some of my bottles have diminished in the past. Hers are like empty except for some drops. It was the saddest sight. I was like NOOO what a waste. Odd thing is she ordered Ascend for her husband like 2 years ago and they gave her an extra bottle (she said thanks by the way) anyways his bottles are fully in tact and older than hers were.

Interesting... is it possible she unscrewed all of them to take a whiff and forgot?

Comment

Bizarre. How was she storing them?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

No, she didn't unscrew them. She had them laying down in a special wooden box. It is super bizarre and super seeing sad seeing all that fantastic pheromone fun wasted, oh and the money of course. She had like a $300 order.

Comment

But again I don't think I would spend that much on pheromones just to have them sit either.

Comment

She's kind of given up on pheromones, not that she was big into them anyways. She's already very charismatic and gets "hits" already. She's a stay at home mom now so she doesn't want all the sexiness unless it's with her husband. I told her not to give up, just maybe get oils. She has the cohesion oil (helps with her teenage daughter). I suggested maybe the desire me oil for her sexy times, and maybe some type of status blend that's not too sexy to help with her daughter and just when she needs a little more respect. Also, just a more fem vibe type one. She's very feminine on the outside but has a masculine energy. The softer blends even if they can end up sexy still seem to do OK around children, in my experience. She's got the 13 year old and a 4 year old boy. And of course I reminded her about the unisex blends.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
              No, she didn't unscrew them. She had them laying down in a special wooden box. It is super bizarre and super seeing sad seeing all that fantastic pheromone fun wasted, oh and the money of course. She had like a $300 order.
              That's insane. I've never had anything like that happen to any of my blends, and Ive had some langushing in my rotation for longer than that But that's a relatively short time, only 2(ish) years. I'd be weeping over the mones and the $$$.

Oils are great! Fantacy is nice and femme and comes in oil. APi is crazy versatile, 1-2 drops of that with Cohesion and I'm sure her daughter would be tamed. Cohesion is also available in oil...

Are you sure hubby wasn't helping himself to her stash since she was letting them go to waste?
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I wish it was him that stole them then they would have at least been used. I treat my pheromones like liquid gold lol.
                ?????.

Comment

So I was just thinking. It says in the descriptions that the sprays are mostly alcohol. Since my friends sprays all evaporated and are down to the exact same level. I'm assuming that maybe that little bit is mostly pheromones? Could she potentially revive them by adding alcohol back in? I feel guilty every time I talk to her about my pheromone adventures. She's mad/sad that her whole collection is just gone.

Comment

I think there is a good chance that the pheromones themselves are still in there. Yes I would add alcohol and try. I store mine upright. The lids have 2 clicks. If you only depress to the first click, you may experience evap. Since I started making sure mine are to the second click my mones have not evaporated. But I store them in their zip-lock baggies, upright, in a no porous Styrofoam mini cooler. Every time I open it I double check the caps even though I don't think they pop open by themselves. High temps like a wooden box in a hot closet or attic could have been the culprit too. I don't suspect mine get above 75 f even on warm days in that cooler.

Even with these precations, when I open the lid I get quite an oomph of mixed pheros so something is getting loose somewhere.

Comment

Muestereate Thank you for responding! She's probably not going to get perfumers alcohol, would there be something easily accessible that you'd suggest?
                      I'm so happy to hear this. It made the most sense to me seeing how they all evaporated at the same level. She's bummed and kind of mad at PXS and I don't want her to be. So I'm glad there is hope. She could soo benefit from using them! Thanks again!

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        its not the best option but in my local drugstores they sell 90 percent isopropyl alcohol, not 70 percent. try adding 5 ml, More expensive would be grain alcohol from the liquor store.

Muestereate also by lids you mean caps correct? I smell mine too sometimes, and when I traveled the bag was a little wet so something got through.

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        yes the clear caps over the sprayers, If you gently push you will notice they click twice. The second click is reasonably airtight.

So she just showed me the bottle again on video chat. Some of them literally have a few drops. So maybe it's evaporation and some leakage. She super pissed so I feel bad. She did suggest writing on the product page how to care and store for them. I get her frustration because it's alot of money that was wasted. But I also told her technically the money was wasted anyways because she wasn't using them and to think of them like perfume. You wouldn't put an expensive perfume on its side somewhere. ???????????

Comment

The bottle that had the most was odessy

Comment

So she just showed me the bottle again on video chat. Some of them literally have a few drops. So maybe it's evaporation and some leakage. She super pissed so I feel bad. She did suggest writing on the product page how to care and store for them. I get her frustration because it's alot of money that was wasted. But I also told her technically the money was wasted anyways because she wasn't using them and to think of them like perfume. You wouldn't put an expensive perfume on its side somewhere. ???????????
                          I agree, I treat 110 to 250 dollar an ounce colognes like gold, why not my pheromones? But I don't want to be harsh either. I've had two spills, I lost about 7 ml of LAL hypnotica by knocking it over with my little finger and I lost about 5 ml of bliss by crushing it against something while it was in my breast pocket. Both times I felt angry with the mfg before I finallly came to terms with myself. I can understand how she would feel angry. I can understand us not wanting to lay the blame at our own two feet too. :(.

I hope she can revive them a bit, but often spilt milk is already spilled.They evaporate through the nozzle if they are not sealed, they can also squeeze the contents through the nozzle if crushed or exposed to low atmospheric pressure like in a plane cargo hold. If you take the lids off and knock them over its unlikely for much to get back in the bottle
                          Last edited by Muestereate; 11-01-2019, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Hmm, I store my bottles upright. I do notice in shipping there tends to be a bit of leakage and they are usually on their side. She will want to double check the lids/caps and the position.

Comment

delivery trucks get very hot 140 inside a trailer isn't abnormal on a sunny day. alcohole boils at 170 I think.

Comment

Had this happened to anyone else?
                                Not me, the bottles I have that are some years are all full and works the same as the day I bought them. Too bad this happen to your friend.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Not me, the bottles I have that are some years are all full and works the same as the day I bought them. Too bad this happen to your friend.
                                  Are they all upright?

Comment

Btw it's colder out and my package came, I don't smell any leakage and everything is full to the tip top. I definitely think temperature affects it. My last few packages were hot when I received them. So, I noticed a difference this time around.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X