Evaporation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evaporation

Hey so I just talked to my BFF. She bought the motherlode of pheromones probably over a year ago. She's barely used them and they all evaporated, I'm assuming? Had this happened to anyone else? I usually use mine up so quick I haven't had a major problem with this. Though some of my bottles have diminished in the past. Hers are like empty except for some drops. It was the saddest sight. I was like NOOO what a waste. Odd thing is she ordered Ascend for her husband like 2 years ago and they gave her an extra bottle (she said thanks by the way) anyways his bottles are fully in tact and older than hers were.

Interesting... is it possible she unscrewed all of them to take a whiff and forgot?

Comment

Bizarre. How was she storing them?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

No, she didn't unscrew them. She had them laying down in a special wooden box. It is super bizarre and super seeing sad seeing all that fantastic pheromone fun wasted, oh and the money of course. She had like a $300 order.

Comment

But again I don't think I would spend that much on pheromones just to have them sit either.

Comment

She's kind of given up on pheromones, not that she was big into them anyways. She's already very charismatic and gets "hits" already. She's a stay at home mom now so she doesn't want all the sexiness unless it's with her husband. I told her not to give up, just maybe get oils. She has the cohesion oil (helps with her teenage daughter). I suggested maybe the desire me oil for her sexy times, and maybe some type of status blend that's not too sexy to help with her daughter and just when she needs a little more respect. Also, just a more fem vibe type one. She's very feminine on the outside but has a masculine energy. The softer blends even if they can end up sexy still seem to do OK around children, in my experience. She's got the 13 year old and a 4 year old boy. And of course I reminded her about the unisex blends.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
              No, she didn't unscrew them. She had them laying down in a special wooden box. It is super bizarre and super seeing sad seeing all that fantastic pheromone fun wasted, oh and the money of course. She had like a $300 order.
              That's insane. I've never had anything like that happen to any of my blends, and Ive had some langushing in my rotation for longer than that But that's a relatively short time, only 2(ish) years. I'd be weeping over the mones and the $$$.

Oils are great! Fantacy is nice and femme and comes in oil. APi is crazy versatile, 1-2 drops of that with Cohesion and I'm sure her daughter would be tamed. Cohesion is also available in oil...

Are you sure hubby wasn't helping himself to her stash since she was letting them go to waste?
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I wish it was him that stole them then they would have at least been used. I treat my pheromones like liquid gold lol.
                ​​​​​.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                X