yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PumpedUpKids View Post

Mine too. I'm considered the gold digger of the group. It's not my fault that I have needs that I consider to be important.
    I personally do not allow people who don't agree with my marriage goals/beliefs into my circle. The moment I hear someone talk about giving someone a chance because it's "not always about money" or saying that I should consider drink/coffee dates because I never know what may come after is someone that ends up getting blocked and can no longer associate with me. I don't play that. People whose beliefs don't align with yours hold you down.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I personally do not allow people who don't agree with my marriage goals/beliefs into my circle. The moment I hear someone talk about giving someone a chance because it's "not always about money" or saying that I should consider drink/coffee dates because I never know what may come after is someone that ends up getting blocked and can no longer associate with me. I don't play that. People whose beliefs don't align with yours hold you down.
      Honestly I have maybe 5 friends and we have been friends since middle school and/college years. I honestly don't talk about my dating life much, but they know that guys buy me stuff and pay for things for me. My friends don't judge me per se, but they just know. One has asked me how I get stuff from men. I'm not going cut someone off that says it's not about money because for them they may be a hopeless romantic, so different strokes. Now if you were judging me that's different. Eh we both live in NYC, so I actually consider going to a bar kinda a date because you are going to spend more than you would spend taking me out to dinner and it's to my advantage because I can leave when I feel like it. BUT don't come at me with no damn coffee. I prefer non-eating and drinking dates tho. My ex took me to 5 star restaurants all the time, but he is fat so it was for him not for me.

Comment

• colorfulaura
        colorfulaura commented
        Editing a comment
        Lmao was he a Taurus?

Originally posted by PumpedUpKids View Post

Honestly I have maybe 5 friends and we have been friends since middle school and/college years. I honestly don't talk about my dating life much, but they know that guys buy me stuff and pay for things for me. My friends don't judge me per se, but they just know. One has asked me how I get stuff from men. I'm not going cut someone off that says it's not about money because for them they may be a hopeless romantic, so different strokes. Now if you were judging me that's different. Eh we both live in NYC, so I actually consider going to a bar kinda a date because you are going to spend more than you would spend taking me out to dinner and it's to my advantage because I can leave when I feel like it. BUT don't come at me with no damn coffee. I prefer non-eating and drinking dates tho. My ex took me to 5 star restaurants all the time, but he is fat so it was for him not for me.
      The reason why I cut off people like that is bc usually they end up making slick remarks about your lifestyle and how men treat you because they can't have it themselves. I remember telling one girl that I wrote a manifestation list and she told me I sounded "crazy." Imagine being so closed-minded, lol. It's so important for me to protect my energy and my goals. Jealousy from others can hinder all of that, no matter how much you're manifesting something, others negativity will prevent it from happening. That's why they say not to announce things before they happen. Also why no one besides my little sister knows who my target is. She's even manifesting with me, pretending he's already mine, haha.

Now, as far as dates, I feel that if you're putting in the effort to actually look and smell good (because you obviously want him to be attracted to you), he should at least be feeding you for your efforts. It may not be fine dining, but you need to fed! I don't even care if it's street food or a burrito, he needs to show that he can feed you. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        See the last definition? the man is extremely cool and popular [/I]
        The guy who fits this role would be totally cool and popular for me...I married him...

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        When you first read, "Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you," it sounds like a slam. But really, if we're willing to be honest, that's exactly what most women really want. Because while that kind of guy takes a leadership role (aka, rule), it's only to, and for, the woman's benefit. And when he does it right, a woman will never feel less than him in the way that a term like "rule over" is normally perceived.
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

H7783
          You turn your face, but does it bring your heart?

I'll work then for your friend's friend, never fear,

Treat his own subject after his own way,

Fix his own time, accept too his own price,

And shut the money into this small hand

When next it takes mine. Will it? tenderly?

Too small a consolation?

Comment

Muestereate

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Unfortunately this world has things twisted.
            Selfishness drives most people, men and women, to put themselves first at the expense of others instead of considering one another's benefit. This is why so many spend so much time on perception and appearance. Too many people are looking to get the most out of someone else to benefit themselves.

Sadly, it's been that way since antiquity.
            But, hey, knowing is half the battle, right?

So, yeah. Sexism and chovanism is for realz yo. But it's not as one sided as many would have us believe.
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I wanted to go into sexism but thought anyway I might do it would be offensive to someone. It's like eggshells around here. Sexism is certainly is not one-sided. That might be new news to some people. Very simple generalizations set us up for it. It is in our nature to classify and categorize. If I say something as simple as, 'All Women wear dresses' that's a false categorization. It also falls into the realm of sexism. Likewise, if a woman says, 'All men just want pussy'. That is sexism also. As you say, not one sided at all.

Selfishness creates a huge amount of problems between people. It has its most obvious roots in our survival instincts but it also has to do with perception. Before the mind categorizes something there is another process. Somewhat surprisingly, we look at things or people as tools. It is a little different than instinct in that its a hard wiring into the perception centers of the brain instead of the decision centers of our brain. The eyes look at something as says what can I use this for. Normally this is a subconscious flash and then we categorize. In regards to the opposite sex, I see woman, "I can use her for sex, a woman sees a man, I can use him for food. Once classified we can use this as partial info for decisions.

These are primal neural processes. But when we combine them with false categorizations it becomes depression and bitterness or anger and rage. I can't stop the neural wiring, that's beyond my control, but I can change the processing. That is important because many people expect other people to change their wirings but it can't be done. This is an unrealizable demand of very modern feminism. What we do have is the power, to be honest with ourselves, well most of us do. Not only do we rid ourselves of many negative emotions when we are honest with ourselves about our surroundings, But we can also start to alter our reactions and actions to build something with all these tools. Something good and true.

Conversely, selfish desires conjured on the negative energies of false generalizations fail or backfire.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X