yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.

"Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you." Excerpt from Genesis 3:16.

So, Nu, (you may be asking,) WTH?

This topic will be about men and women's expectation/perception of sexism and chovanism, conscious and subconscious no matter how PC the environment.

There are lots, I'm just listing a few...

Generalisms: a few of the things men and women have in common.
    Can be excellent leaders
    Intelligent
    Intuitive
    Ability to nurture

Generalisms: we're different. We are. Fact.
    We think differently
    We approach sex differently
    Physically, not just strength and appearance. Hormonally. (Example: women can have babies...but we can't do that without men, sure there's artificial insemination, but somewhere there still needed to be a man to make that happen )

This whole topic is based on Generalisms. I know there are always exceptions.

So why am I even writing about this? We already know all about it, right? Sexism and chovanism?

Men have always loved women...
    We're pleasing to the eye.
    Sex is always nice.
    Connection is wonderful, for those seeking g it...
    There's a sense of pride in having a family and being a good provider.

Since antiquity, women have known their appearance and bodies (for sex and/or procreation) are pleasing to men.
    Generally, like it or not, we are the weaker sex. Not meaning inferior, just meaning generally, in a fist fight or in war, women will get the short end of that stick.
    Geneally, we don't like to talk about our objectification and yet we feed into it constantly (at least here in the US).
    Women know what men like/want and I, myself, think it's wise for women to recognize it and admit it instead of pretending we can be "equal". Ooooooo SNAP! Say WHAAAAA!? I stand by my statement and I see women constantly feeding into it.

Oh. We are equals. Intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, we are completely equals. Women can lead, rule and prosper as well and as efficiently as men (often we do, as co-regents in the wings from beside, or behind, our men) but we are rarely afforded that leadership position out front. It's not just a percentage thing about fewer numbers of women being CEOs or presidents/leaders of countries, of course there are women in positions like this, and doing fabulously there.
    ???????But honestly, if we can be honest, many women rarely want that kind of elevated authority. The majority of us are content, for the most part, to let men rule. We want to be acknowledged as capable, but our hearts, yes, our hearts, and bodies (hormonally and emotionally) are geared for relationship - spiritual, lover, family, community.
    Women who are not yet mothers may or may not truly understand this yet, no offense intended.

So what's that to do with, "Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."?

Some of it may be a percieved view of men's seeming independence. After all, men aren't hindered by monthly hormonal changes, and sometimes limitations, caused every 28days or so...
    Social expections for provision and leadership seem to automatically fall on men first. How many women choose to be single moms? How many women lament the inability of a man to be a father and provider? Here's a tougher question. It takes 2 to have a baby. If a woman wasn't really prepared to be the provider of a family, and she really believes men and women are equal, why have sex and take the chance of getting pregnant? Really? Why does she need a man to do for herself what she thinks she can provide for herself? Unless somewhere inside she really does believe that men should, step up, be a father and provider...? A silent, unspoken, maybe even unrecognized subconscious desire...
    What about respect? There seems to be an acknowledgement, mutual behavior, amongst men of respect. While it's PC to say women are respected, and often we are, women are still more objectified by men than men by women. And women feed into that. Women know men are drawn by the eyes. Women know that men open up to attractiveness and warmth, so we make ourselves look nice and project openess, friendliness and sometimes indulge in coy interactions.

All this to say, women do desire men.
    For their attention, their provision, their respect, their leadership, their companionship.
    We actually are ok with the trade off. If we are honest, we will lay down our lives for a man who provides well for us spiritually, emotionally and physically. Because that kind of relationship really is co-equal.

When you first read, "Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you," it sounds like a slam. But really, if we're willing to be honest, that's exactly what most women really want. Because while that kind of guy takes a leadership role (aka, rule), it's only to, and for, the woman's benefit. And when he does it right, a woman will never feel less than him in the way that a term like "rule over" is normally perceived.

Unfortunately this world has things twisted.
    Selfishness drives most people, men and women, to put themselves first at the expense of others instead of considering one another's benefit. This is why so many spend so much time on perception and appearance. Too many people are looking to get the most out of someone else to benefit themselves.

Sadly, it's been that way since antiquity.
    But, hey, knowing is half the battle, right?

So, yeah. Sexism and chovanism is for realz yo. But it's not as one sided as many would have us believe.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

No man rule over me (except my boss).
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

Generally, like it or not, we are the weaker sex
    I'm glad someone finally admitted this. You can tell women are the weaker sex based on how they date, things they tolerate for long periods of time from men, and lack of will power when it comes to sex (which falls in line with what you said about how men and women view sex differently).

Geneally, we don't like to talk about our objectification and yet we feed into it constantly
    Yup. Women objectify themselves all the time (especially on Instagram) but pretend they're not and want to cry wolf when guys feed into it.

We want to be acknowledged as capable, but our hearts, yes, our hearts, and bodies (hormonally and emotionally) are geared for relationship - spiritual, lover, family, community.
    Meeee! While I am working towards becoming a CEO, I'm happy to drop all of that or even sell my business to take care of my family. My family will always come first to me. I also chose my career field because it'd allow me the flexibility to stay at home with my husband and kids.

How many women choose to be single moms?
    Okay, controversial comment here. Some women knowingly choose to be single moms. The ones who purposely get pregnant by men with 5+ baby mamas. You know he won't marry you, he's a shitty guy, red flags all over his aura, and yet, you've still decided to bring another innocent human being into the equation. I think this is where women need to hold themselves accountable for their decisions (which goes back to women being the weaker sex). I know the whole single mom thing is a tough subject for people, but it's time to stop thinking about these things emotionally and start thinking about them logically. If women still believed in being traditional and held old school values, all the ain't shit guys would go completely extinct. Survival of the fittest. I don't expect a lot of women to understand this, though.

If a woman wasn't really prepared to be the provider of a family, and she really believes men and women are equal, why have sex and take the chance of getting pregnant? Really?
    Yup. It takes two to have a baby, but there will be no baby if you keep your legs closed. Some people say men hold the key to marriage (in which they do, because as a woman, I'm not proposing to a man) and women hold the key to creating a family. Imagine what things would be like if women realized they have that power to... not have a baby with a shitty man?! Strange concept, right? Lol.

But also, I don't believe in god so that bible verse...

Comment

The key is to date someone that exalts and protects you simultaneously.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
        I agree! No settling. Compromise is fine, because none of us are perfect, but I see women settle all the time.

It was actually Isis that actually made be start my ponderism.

Originally posted by Isis
        I actually, apparently dont mind submitting when a man appears to be confident, masculine (doesnt matter if it's a cover up), can take care of my needs and has the means to treat me well. Men who dont fit that criteria or get overly emotional, I have difficulty treating men who dont fit that criteria or get overly emotional with the respect they feel they deserve. Like, how do some men have the audacity to demand x,y and z from women but are lacking what it takes to play the counterpart ??
        And she's not alone. That's f*cking sexy as hell.

Cheerio I meant weaker as in comparing fine china to stonewear But great observations none the less

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Cheerio I meant weaker as in comparing fine china to stonewear But great observations none the less
          See, now you just made me tell on myself.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

A funny thing happened on the way back from the orchard. We became human.

After we separated the knowledge of good and evil from the rest of life we became ashamed.

Once upon a time, we apparently had no need to procreate for Adam and Eve were immortal. But after the fall we were diminished into the image of monkeys.

We are separated from monkeys by only 2 percent DNA. The only thing in us immortal today are cancer cells. And these multiply without any restraint. It kills us... but barely any monkeys.

The only other human cells that multiply without restraint are sperm cells, but the code is buried in all our cells both male and female. This code creates a specific enzyme present in huge amounts in cancer cells. We die.

This genetic split from monkeys is now estimated at between 5 and 7 million years ago. Female primates sex organs become massively engorged during ovulation.

Humans females do not, Now the male has no visual cue but... a constant need. The phenomenon of casual random sex makes its first historical appearance. I'm sure pheromonal cues filled in the gap before the woman learned to cultivate visual signals.

But we have a problem after the pheromones do their initial work; the woman cannot forage as freely as the man and she is with or has children to rear.

Since the man has a never-ending need for sex to go along with constant semen production The first commerce emerges. Trading roots, berries, and rabbits for sex.

Hunger and sex become a co-existing desire. Coincidentally? Skinny females look hungrier so the man starts to learn the visual cue of a skinny female being more willing to trade berries for peaches. A natural visual cue has emerged. But how can I forget about boobs? I'm sure they should fit in here but other research suggests they were mankind's first baby toy. SMH. Yup boobs are fun!

The basics of the birds and the bees, the berries and the rabbits go way back. It is only within the last 50 years the economic benefits of a larger female inclusive workforce have reduced these primal dependencies.

The psychologies of esteem parallel these developments, berries for peaches, providing an evolutionary status response for men as successfully raising children raises status for women.

I think we will do ourselves in before these things change, these could well be the instincts that continue the human race if we don't poison ourselves into some universal history book first.

NuTrix BTW WTF are you smoking LOL.
          Last edited by Muestereate; 06-20-2019, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

NuTrix BTW WTF are you smoking LOL.
            Funny. I was wondering the same of you

I had a SO once that told me I think too much and it made his brain hurt.
            I'm just looking for people who can keep up

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              I have conversations like this with women all the time. Guys too of course but its more acceptable to connect one on one, deeply, with the opposite sex. Groups work better for most guys.

Funny. I was wondering the same of you

I had a SO once that told me I think too much and it made his brain hurt.
            I'm just looking for people who can keep up
            Congrats on almost 2000 posts

Also, what's your zodiac?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Congrats on almost 2000 posts

Also, what's your zodiac?
              Ikr!? Thank you! I just saw that. Didn't realize I had so much to say

Virgo

INFJ too

Comment

This topic will be about men and women's expectation/perception of sexism and chovanism, conscious and subconscious
              Definition of sexism

1: prejudice or discrimination based on sex especially: discrimination against women
              2: behavior, conditions, or attitudes that foster stereotypes of social roles based on sex Definition of chauvinism

1: an attitude of superiority toward members of the opposite sex male chauvinism also: behavior expressive of such an attitude
              2: undue partiality or attachment to a group or place to which one belongs or has belonged regional chauvinism
              3: JINGOISMhis fervent nationalism mutated into blatant chauvinismDefinition of expectation

1: the act or state of expecting: ANTICIPATION in expectation of what would happen
              2a: something expected not up to expectations: expectations for an economic recovery
              b: basis for expecting: ASSURANCE they have every expectation of success
              c: : the state of being expected
              Definition of perception

1a: a result of perceiving: OBSERVATION
              b: a mental image: CONCEPT
              2 obsolete : CONSCIOUSNESS
              3a: awareness of the elements of environment through physical sensation color perception
              b: physical sensation interpreted in the light of experience
              4a: quick, acute, and intuitive cognition: APPRECIATION
              b: a capacity for comprehension
              Definition of consciousness

1a: the quality or state of being aware especially of something within oneself
              b: the state or fact of being conscious of an external object, state, or fact
              c: AWARENESS especially:concern for some social or political causeThe organization aims to raise the political consciousness of teenagers.
              2: the state of being characterized by sensation, emotion, volition, and thought: MIND
              3: the totality of conscious states of an individual
              4: the normal state of conscious life regained consciousness
              5: the upper level of mental life of which the person is aware as contrasted with unconscious processes
              Definition of unconscious

(Entry 1 of 2)

1a: having lost consciousness was unconscious for three days
              b(1): not marked by conscious thought, sensation, or feeling unconscious motivation
              (2): of or relating to the unconscious
              c: not possessing mind or consciousness unconscious matter
              2a: not knowing or perceiving:not aware
              b: free from self-awareness
              3: not consciously held or deliberately planned or carried out an unconscious bias

Definition of unconscious (Entry 2 of 2)

: the part of mental life that does not ordinarily enter the individual's awareness yet may influence behavior and perception or be revealed (as in slips of the tongue or in dreams)

These are Miriam Webster definitions. Not my favorite, I prefer Oxford but Webster is more accepted in America. I did not compare differences. Oxford gets into etymologies too. They excel in words originating in Europe.

Maintaining order in no PC discussion starts with agreed upon terms. As we see, these words have multiple definitions. Some contain more emotional ideas than others.

Comment

For starters, I see that though sexism and chauvinism are considered synonymous by some that they are different enough.

I see sexism is about prejudice and Chauvinism is about superiority or status.

Gen 3:17 lays out something that could be construed as status and many construe this as chauvinism? But do not even rulers serve their people? Does an Army not their country, a business its customers. Does a mother not serve their children. And a man serves the woman. While the man rules he still serves.

Is this really a statement about status or superiority? Or about setting and governing boundaries? People without boundaries fail, while boundaries constrain, they also focus power. This is the power that builds the very prosperity and security people crave.
                rule

nounDefinition of rule

(Entry 1 of 2)

1a: a prescribed guide for conduct or action
                b: the laws or regulations prescribed by the founder of a religious order for observance by its members
                c: an accepted procedure, custom, or habit
                d(1): a usually written order or direction made by a court regulating court practice or the action of parties
                (2): a legal precept or doctrine
                e: a regulation or bylaw governing procedure or controlling conduct
                2a(1): a usually valid generalization
                (2): The New York Times
                b: a standard of judgment:CRITERION
                c: a regulating principle
                d: a determinate method for performing a mathematical operation and obtaining a certain result
                3a: the exercise of authority or control:DOMINION
                b: a period during which a specified ruler or government exercises control
                4a: a strip of material marked off in units used especially for measuring:RULER sense 3, TAPE MEASURE
                b: a metal strip with a type-high face that prints a linear design also:a linear design produced by or as if by such a strip
                as a rule
                : for the most part:GENERALLY
                rule

verb
                ruled; ruling

Definition of rule (Entry 2 of 2)

transitive verb

1a: to exert control, direction, or influence on the passions that rule our minds
                b: to exercise control over especially by curbing or restraining rule a fractious horse ruled his appetites firmly
                2a: to exercise authority or power over often harshly or arbitrarily the speaker ruled the legislature with an iron hand
                b: to be preeminent in: DOMINATE
                3: to determine and declare authoritatively especially:to command or determine judicially
                4a(1): to mark with lines drawn along or as if along the straight edge of a ruler
                (2): to mark (a line) on a paper with a ruler
                b: to arrange in a line

intransitive verb

1a: to exercise supreme authority
                b: to be first in importance or prominence:PREDOMINATE: to exist in a specified state or condition
                3: to lay down a legal rule

S

See the last definition? the man is extremely cool and popular

Comment

that has money. I cannot deal with these poor men. It's nothing wrong with being frugal, but I live in NYC and the rent ain't cheap. You have to be able to take care or me and our family.

Comment

One very important thing.

Women want leadership, we want the boss title, the problem is that we are for mostly stopped. The glass ceiling is real. Women are over mentored and under sponsored. Why? Because the people who usually can open the doors are (white) men and they want to chose other (white) men. What more important is that they don't appreciate the abilities they seek in a leader when they comes in the form of a woman. We are looked upon as bossy, bitcy and unwomanlike and they try to sabotage us. This is why I asked Steve to create xs194, so that women can walk their way up the ladder in silence.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by PumpedUpKids View Post

that has money. I cannot deal with these poor men. It's nothing wrong with being frugal, but I live in NYC and the rent ain't cheap. You have to be able to take care or me and our family.
                      Oh absolutely. Part of "protect" is to provide and offer stability. Of course, for other women "protect" may mean something else or they find they don't need protection. When talking about dating with my friends they usually have less requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        One very important thing.

Women want leadership, we want the boss title, the problem is that we are for mostly stopped. The glass ceiling is real. Women are over mentored and under sponsored. Why? Because the people who usually can open the doors are (white) men and they want to chose other (white) men. What more important is that they don't appreciate the abilities they seek in a leader when they comes in the form of a woman. We are looked upon as bossy, bitcy and unwomanlike and they try to sabotage us. This is why I asked Steve to create xs194, so that women can walk their way up the ladder in silence.
                        This is an interesting blend especially since my office has a strong white male, overly competitive energy that I don't blend into.

Comment

This is an interesting blend especially since my office has a strong white male, overly competitive energy that I don't blend into.
                          Then you really need xs194 so when you come with your solutions on the problems at hand, he won't sabotage it just because he didn't came up with it first.
                          Arsenal

Comment

• colorfulaura
                            colorfulaura commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well I'll be needing this ASAP. They also nitpick every single thing I do. Just met the people 2 days ago and I've never seen anything like it.

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            colorfulaura wow, if you think xs194 is too much you could also try Summer Daze. That one too is unisex.

colorfulaura In my journal there is a list of books that I suggest that women that wants to get ahead read this summer.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Oh absolutely. Part of "protect" is to provide and offer stability. Of course, for other women "protect" may mean something else or they find they don't need protection. When talking about dating with my friends they usually have less requirements.
                          Mine too. I'm considered the gold digger of the group. It's not my fault that I have needs that I consider to be important.

Comment

• colorfulaura
                            colorfulaura commented
                            Editing a comment
                            They sound bummy

Originally posted by PumpedUpKids View Post

Mine too. I'm considered the gold digger of the group. It's not my fault that I have needs that I consider to be important.
                          Your friends calls you a gold digger?? then I think you need new friends. :hugs:
                          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X