yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How long should I test XIST solo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long should I test XIST solo?

Hi,

I just wanted to say this is my first post on here....I am very new to the world of 'mones + cops....I have also joined the pherotalk and LPMP forum earlier this week.... I just received my very first order from PSX.... It was a 10 ml spray of Xist with samples of Flirt and PSEL.... I am wanting to test on it's own....How long do you think I should test before I decide to mix others? I am the type to be tempted to put in a mix within a few days....But, I know, I am not being fair because I have alone tried it @ home by myself....I have not tested it out....i have sprayed it once on my wrist and once on my neck....Is that good enough? Should I spray it more if I am 35 years old? I think I read somewhere that women of that age and over don't have much pheros or was it cops? and may need to use a bit more....?

PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

You should start at 1 spray for 2 days, break a day (pheromone free). Then go up to 2 sprays for 2 more days, Xist is a blend that works in stealth as a blend. And for the older woman thing, it was just in reference to copulin production.
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
      You should start at 1 spray for 2 days, break a day (pheromone free). Then go up to 2 sprays for 2 more days, Xist is a blend that works in stealth as a blend. And for the older woman thing, it was just in reference to copulin production.
      Co sign this.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks for the tips Vicki Lee !

How long do I wait until I try mixing it with other blends?
        PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

Originally posted by intensecity View Post
          Thanks for the tips Vicki Lee !

How long do I wait until I try mixing it with other blends?
          Do it when you know how Xist is for you solo.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Just floating around reading old posts. How did this work out for you intensecity ? Were you focusing on a specific target or just trying to get a feel for Xist?
            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X