Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long should I test XIST solo?

Hi,

I just wanted to say this is my first post on here....I am very new to the world of 'mones + cops....I have also joined the pherotalk and LPMP forum earlier this week.... I just received my very first order from PSX.... It was a 10 ml spray of Xist with samples of Flirt and PSEL.... I am wanting to test on it's own....How long do you think I should test before I decide to mix others? I am the type to be tempted to put in a mix within a few days....But, I know, I am not being fair because I have alone tried it @ home by myself....I have not tested it out....i have sprayed it once on my wrist and once on my neck....Is that good enough? Should I spray it more if I am 35 years old? I think I read somewhere that women of that age and over don't have much pheros or was it cops? and may need to use a bit more....?

PXS: Bliss (FB), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocence (S), LoveBoat (S), PSEL (S), Thinker (S)

You should start at 1 spray for 2 days, break a day (pheromone free). Then go up to 2 sprays for 2 more days, Xist is a blend that works in stealth as a blend. And for the older woman thing, it was just in reference to copulin production.
    PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    Alkemia: Burning Roses,
    Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
      You should start at 1 spray for 2 days, break a day (pheromone free). Then go up to 2 sprays for 2 more days, Xist is a blend that works in stealth as a blend. And for the older woman thing, it was just in reference to copulin production.
      Co sign this.
      Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

Thanks for the tips Vicki Lee !

How long do I wait until I try mixing it with other blends?
        PXS: Bliss (FB), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocence (S), LoveBoat (S), PSEL (S), Thinker (S)

Comment

Originally posted by intensecity View Post
          Thanks for the tips Vicki Lee !

How long do I wait until I try mixing it with other blends?
          Do it when you know how Xist is for you solo.
          Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
          X