yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giselle View Post
    So I keep asking myself which crowd and environment would respond better (or ideally) to this blend.
    Powerful alpha men.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giselle View Post

Oh... It sounds exciting!
      Can't barely wait for the report!

I've been playing a bit with this blend and I find it difficult to analyse it. Sometimes it gives me hits, sometimes not. So far I've tested it mostly while running errands, with people I don't really know, and the results I've got don't really live up to the name (Goddess) and to its description. So I keep asking myself which crowd and environment would respond better (or ideally) to this blend.
      This makes me extra curious about what you will have to report after your experiment with the military guy.

Comment

• I sprayed 2 sample sprays of this between the tatas. I'm not around anyone right now so I can't say much. I'll be picking up my son from school this afternoon, so we'll see. I have to read more about this because I'm somewhat confused how I would use it. Maybe I should just save it for my SO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

There is a multi-millennia spiritual principle that separates masculine from feminine that is loosely used in other languages that incorporate masculine and feminine forms of words. masculine is active, the feminine is receptive, yes it goes back to sex organs but. we have pheromones that attract people to us and we have pheromones that help us go out and get what we want. We also call them Alphas and Betas but our definitions of these are clouded. I think the gives versus receives or hunts versus attracts the type of definitions of those terms could be understood.

When I wear beta, women come to me, when I wear alpha, I go to them. No judgment either way. For me it's about what mood am I in? active or receptive. In a more escalated mood, Am I gonna give it or is she gonna take it.
          I actually tend to think more in terms of masculine and feminine energy rather than by how society refers to masculine and feminine, so I'm glad you posted this. And that would be a good way to describe a blend. Does it have a more masculine or feminine signature. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            Powerful alpha men.
            I think this is who I need to test this blend on.
            I plan on going to a 5-star hotel for dinner and/or snacks.

I'm going to try to frequent there so I can be a familiar face. I might go with a... combo (I know, I know). But I'm thinking Mascot and Goddess.

Comment

Powerful alpha men.
              I agree. Powerful alphas like a woman they perceive as high status.

Comment

Powerful alpha men.
                And one more note: powerful alpha men as in powerful hunters will take pride in "hunting" a high status female versus a little fluff bunny

Comment

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

And one more note: powerful alpha men as in powerful hunters will take pride in "hunting" a high status female versus a little fluff bunny
                  I know.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I know.
                    The best hunter disguises as prey...

ariana grande beyonce GIF

Comment

The best hunter disguises as prey...

ariana grande beyonce GIF
                      Good girl.
                      Arsenal

Comment

This sucks because I'm a total fluff bunny.

Comment

• Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post

colorfulaura Truth be known, I also keep a huuuuge fluff bunny in a cozy place of my heart. But it has learned to put it's fangs and pheros on

Comment

• evil bunny GIF

Comment

• Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post

You can be soft and still have high standards. Most men consider me very feminine, sweet, but they also know I don't fuck around. I make sure they hold me at a high regard. Just ooze all that love and don't settle for less. I don't know how to describe it or even if that's what you meant by fluff bunny. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

You can be soft and still have high standards. Most men consider me very feminine, sweet, but they also know I don't fuck around. I make sure they hold me at a high regard. Just ooze all that love and don't settle for less. I don't know how to describe it or even if that's what you meant by fluff bunny. Lol
                                Mysticbeauty You ared definitely not that type of fluff bunny then Being feminine and sweet is being strong IMHO and the world needs more of that. The type of fluff bunny I was poking fun at is made of meekness and letting people walk all over it. Twitching my (non meek) fluff bunny nose at yours

Comment

• I want to keep testing xs196 and Goddess together.

I'm not sure where to test Goddess alone though? I'm not sure if it's good for a bar/club environment.
                                  Full bottles: Girlfriend, Xist
                                  Samples: Desire Me, Goddess, Babe, Tease, Connections, Fantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by PRpeach View Post
                                    I want to keep testing xs196 and Goddess together.

I'm not sure where to test Goddess alone though? I'm not sure if it's good for a bar/club environment.
                                    I'm afraid I can't help. There's pretty much no place I wouldn't wear any blend....
                                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I'm afraid I can't help. There's pretty much no place I wouldn't wear any blend....
                                      I've read quite a few posts on here that it's an intimidating blend!
                                      Full bottles: Girlfriend, Xist
                                      Samples: Desire Me, Goddess, Babe, Tease, Connections, Fantasy

Comment

It has its fair share of status, but an open personality and inviting smile go a long way to soften that aspect
                                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Do not be afraid to try it.
                                          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X