yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Goddess blend came today too. I am so happy!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      My Goddess blend came today too. I am so happy!
      Mine did too! I can't wait to read your results!
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

Mine did too! I can't wait to read your results!
          And I can't wait to read yours.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Feeling very left out over here lol

Comment

• *paces around praying to SteveO for her order to contain a bottle*

Comment

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
              Hi Ildergreier sorry for the absence, I've been traveling the last weeks. Excited you are getting to try the blend! Can we officially order it and if so do you have the link? Greetings from Germany
              Guten Tag, wie get est?

I am sure XSteveO got a bottle for you, just contact him.

Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Guten Tag, wie get est?

I am sure XSteveO got a bottle for you, just contact him.

I will! I just realized I finally made it to be an influencer by having hit the minimum amount of posts, yay! I'll have to make a bigger order the next days anyway as I need to restock after my work trip to Europe. I'll ask XSteveO if he still has some left (and as I mentioned in the past, I'm super happy to pay for a full size bottle). Need to write about all my fun experiences in Europe with the blends and stacks I wore

Comment

• When will we be able to order this blend?

Comment

• Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
                    When will we be able to order this blend?
                    Hmmmm What is the usual testing time? Isis's Comply was going for about 4 months before release? Ildergreier any guesstimates?
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I will! I just realized I finally made it to be an influencer by having hit the minimum amount of posts, yay! I'll have to make a bigger order the next days anyway as I need to restock after my work trip to Europe. I'll ask XSteveO if he still has some left (and as I mentioned in the past, I'm super happy to pay for a full size bottle). Need to write about all my fun experiences in Europe with the blends and stacks I wore
                      Yes, I am so looking forward to that.
                      Arsenal

Comment

• Having some issues with delivery of my truckload D:

Comment

• Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                          Having some issues with delivery of my truckload D:
                          Delay or lost? Or just couldn't find a truck big eonugh to deliver
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• For some reason it wouldn't let me pay custom fee by card and I can't do in person because I don't have ID under my new legal name

Comment

• Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                              For some reason it wouldn't let me pay custom fee by card and I can't do in person because I don't have ID under my new legal name
                              Oh no! What do you have to do? That sounds awful, like, not gonna happen!?!?
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Guinea Pig managed to sort it out. He has ID and he has formal letters to the address and since that's enough of a proof that he lives there hence the parcel was for his housemate they handed it over. Sadly no Goddess for me D:

Comment

I have been thinking about putting together a blend that I personally need for a very specific purpose but that may find much broader applications as well. A blend for an encounter with a man (alpha male, powerful individual) whom I need to see me as a Goddess. Meaning, I would like for him to feel deeply moved by me, awe, but also adoration, the desire to serve and protect me, mixed with infatuation. An aspect of sexual desire as well wouldn't hurt as I know this can be a powerful motivator, however I want the all over effect to be steered by a feeling of respect (meaning he would not necessarily make a move on me unless I make one on him first). Anyone from this esteemed community ever put together something similar?
                                  MostHoly
                                  So, did you get to try Goddess with this guy you originally had in mind?
                                  ???????I'm very curious about the results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giselle View Post

MostHoly
                                    So, did you get to try Goddess with this guy you originally had in mind?
                                    I'm very curious about the results.
                                    Giselle Hi, I have not had the chance for a face to face meeting with the specific gentleman yet. As I can gather from all the very positive experiences I had so far with Goddess I'm very confident it will have the desired result. The specific man I initially had in mind before the idea developed into a broader concept thanks to Nutrix and Ildergreier and SteveO is an alpha male senior commander of a special ops unit of the US military who is also known as a ladies man. I need this gentleman on my "team" for a certain project I'm working on. I shall report as soon as that encounter happens.

Comment

is an alpha male senior commander of a special ops unit of the US military who is also known as a ladies man.
                                      A certain US Marine General?
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Giselle Hi, I have not had the chance for a face to face meeting with the specific gentleman yet. As I can gather from all the very positive experiences I had so far with Goddess I'm very confident it will have the desired result. The specific man I initially had in mind before the idea developed into a broader concept thanks to Nutrix and Ildergreier and SteveO is an alpha male senior commander of a special ops unit of the US military who is also known as a ladies man. I need this gentleman on my "team" for a certain project I'm working on. I shall report as soon as that encounter happens.
                                        Oh... It sounds exciting!
                                        Can't barely wait for the report!

I've been playing a bit with this blend and I find it difficult to analyse it. Sometimes it gives me hits, sometimes not. So far I've tested it mostly while running errands, with people I don't really know, and the results I've got don't really live up to the name (Goddess) and to its description. So I keep asking myself which crowd and environment would respond better (or ideally) to this blend.
                                        This makes me extra curious about what you will have to report after your experiment with the military guy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X