yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

So what does it do? What is it supposed to do? I'm literally taken aback right now, lmao.
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Thank you!
      I thought this was a fragrance, but it's an actual blend?!
      Yes, and it is an amazing unisex blend.

??????
      Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      So what does it do? What is it supposed to do? I'm literally taken aback right now, lmao.
      I have tested it. Thread here.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yes, I have and my favorite is:

1x xs189 on each side of neck.
        1x Summer Daze on front of neck.
        1x 12mcg p83 in cleavage
        1x DM+ on belly.
        1x Xist on each forearm.

Go out there and make men crazy.
        You can also switch out xs189 with Xs194 (The Inbetween) and get amazing results.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
          I have been thinking about putting together a blend that I personally need for a very specific purpose but that may find much broader applications as well. A blend for an encounter with a man (alpha male, powerful individual) whom I need to see me as a Goddess. Meaning, I would like for him to feel deeply moved by me, awe, but also adoration, the desire to serve and protect me, mixed with infatuation. An aspect of sexual desire as well wouldn't hurt as I know this can be a powerful motivator, however I want the all over effect to be steered by a feeling of respect (meaning he would not necessarily make a move on me unless I make one on him first). Anyone from this esteemed community ever put together something similar?
          MostHoly XSteveO
          Curious after revisiting, is this the foundation decided on for the goddess blend? We all talked about so many wonderful ideas...but this was the pure thought at the beginning
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• SecretV
            SecretV commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds like Artemis

Yes, and it is an amazing unisex blend.

??????

I have tested it. Thread here.
          Will definitely be reading later on tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

MostHoly XSteveO
            Curious after revisiting, is this the foundation decided on for the goddess blend? We all talked about so many wonderful ideas...but this was the pure thought at the beginning
            I didn't really speak to anyone about this. I read all the ideas and somewhere with all that I began formulating the blend. That's how most blends are made...through everyone in the community.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I didn't really speak to anyone about this. I read all the ideas and somewhere with all that I began formulating the blend. That's how most blends are made...through everyone in the community.
              Aaaaawe! That's awesome!

I got to wear your formulation today and Oh My! I'm liking so far! Selfies and the reactions of others

SteveO's goddess blend @ x2

We've had team building this week and while I knew everyone, we don't all know each other well. I noticed more male interaction from the guys I don't normally see as opposed to yesterday. Some general playfulness, some asking about lil Nu, some watching me like they were studying me or seeing me for the first time? Even some chivalry and deference. Among those I know better, men and women, playful banter, naughty puns and innuendos. A female coworker was particularly playful and was very interactive with me today and sat with me each time we had break.

I've really been enjoying the selfies most. Confident, relaxed, playful, interactive, flirty but coy, sway in my walk and a long relaxed gate...the unrushed and unhurried walk of a goddess...

Took my mom out to an appointment and I got more eye contact and attention than she did. When it was time for me to leave after dropping her off back home, she suddenly blurted out a string of thank yous for taking her to her appointment and going along with her. Not that she's usually ungrateful, lol, it was just sudden, emphatic and repeated. Definitely a hit by the behavior.

Lil Nu has been desirous of my attention, but willing to go find something to play with and leave me type this, so long as we're close

Mr Right has been very sweet and complementary and is currently making us all dinner

I'd have to say, we're off to a good start

Comment

Aaaaawe! That's awesome!

I got to wear your formulation today and Oh My! I'm liking so far! Selfies and the reactions of others

SteveO's goddess blend @ x2

We've had team building this week and while I knew everyone, we don't all know each other well. I noticed more male interaction from the guys I don't normally see as opposed to yesterday. Some general playfulness, some asking about lil Nu, some watching me like they were studying me or seeing me for the first time? Even some chivalry and deference. Among those I know better, men and women, playful banter, naughty puns and innuendos. A female coworker was particularly playful and was very interactive with me today and sat with me each time we had break.

I've really been enjoying the selfies most. Confident, relaxed, playful, interactive, flirty but coy, sway in my walk and a long relaxed gate...the unrushed and unhurried walk of a goddess...

Took my mom out to an appointment and I got more eye contact and attention than she did. When it was time for me to leave after dropping her off back home, she suddenly blurted out a string of thank yous for taking her to her appointment and going along with her. Not that she's usually ungrateful, lol, it was just sudden, emphatic and repeated. Definitely a hit by the behavior.

Lil Nu has been desirous of my attention, but willing to go find something to play with and leave me type this, so long as we're close

Mr Right has been very sweet and complementary and is currently making us all dinner

I'd have to say, we're off to a good start
                I love this review! I can't wait to get my hands on my own sample this week! Fingers crossed it comes early on Friday and not later.

Comment

Yes, I have and my favorite is:

1x xs189 on each side of neck.
                  1x Summer Daze on front of neck.
                  1x 12mcg p83 in cleavage
                  1x DM+ on belly.
                  1x Xist on each forearm.

Go out there and make men crazy.
                  ahhh! you've finally convinced me to purchase the summer daze.
                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Originally posted by lafemme View Post

ahhh! you've finally convinced me to purchase the summer daze.
                    It was about time.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• Update x2 goddess, (from my journal)

This makes lil Nu clingy and affectionate in a similar fashion to Xist4w! She wants to be near me, in my lap, head on my shoulder or chest. All smiles and "I love you"s and a general cuddle bunny

I was late (minutes - traffic) to work and when I got to our start up meeting, instead of razzing on me, a female co-worker gave me a shoulder rub everyone else just smiled and were happy that I had arrived. I lead off some exercises and the day began, business as usual.

My partner tonight (male) was very deferential.

Mr Right came with lil Nu for lunch and he was very sentimental and complimentary toward me (how things are so different for him now, how I add so much to his life, things he appreciates about me...) and, of course, lil Nu was still being her sweet self, cuddle bug ox...

As much as this enamored men, it also calms them. I've noticed toned down behavior, a contemplative respect, particularly with those who are already attracted to me. A slowed down, thoughtful appreciation...Hmmm.

Comment

• PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          happy so excited GIF

• PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• You are a goddess! I truly hope that you do get a bottle.
                          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                            Vicki Lee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You're too kind, thank you love <3

• My bottle is here Tuesday.
                          Arsenal

Comment

My bottle is here Tuesday.
                            happy so excited GIF

Comment

happy so excited GIF
                              It has been a long wait. My Api bottle is there too, and I am almost just as excited for that one as I am for Goddess.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

• First thing that popped into my head:
                                  cater 2u destinys child GIF
                                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w

Comment

• Got my bottle today!!! WOO!!
                                  XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                                  LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X