yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SecretV View Post

It won't even have to but me dinner first. Hell by the sounds of it this one I might even take for a weekend in Paris
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• I'm going to have serious FOMO when everyone starts testing Goddess, but tbh, I'm not even sure when I would have the opportunity to use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by siren View Post
        I'm going to have serious FOMO when everyone starts testing Goddess, but tbh, I'm not even sure when I would have the opportunity to use it.
        What do you mean?

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm going to have serious FOMO when everyone starts testing Goddess, but tbh, I'm not even sure when I would have the opportunity to use it.
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• *paces wishing her pay for this month wasn't so crap*

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What do you mean?
              All I've been doing is working and I think this blend probably isn't the best for work. More like a dating blend.

Comment

All I've been doing is working and I think this blend probably isn't the best for work. More like a dating blend.
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Well, when you put it THAT way... ????

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment

• I don't believe in NSFW blends. It's how you carry it

Comment

I don't believe in NSFW blends. It's how you carry it
                  I just have to be cautious because any blend that even remotely has status tends to make the people around me irritable and alter perception of me in an undesirable way, when I wear it in the workplace.

Comment

• See I need to be careful with status blends in general. SteveO's agree with me more though and anyone who follows my research knows that I love my statuses. Try softening them with something social. Love boat or connections do wonders

Comment

See I need to be careful with status blends in general. SteveO's agree with me more though and anyone who follows my research knows that I love my statuses. Try softening them with something social. Love boat or connections do wonders
                      Connections is one of the worst for work imo. People can and do say whatever is on their minds, whether I like it or not. ???? I thought it was Temptress doing that at first, but I think it must have been Connections, now that I've been wearing Temptress with other blends.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Connections can work as a truth serum, it is very annoying.

• SecretV
                        SecretV commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've found that it depends what you wear it with. I always keep it away from my own schnoz and keep dosage low when at work.

Connections is one of the worst for work imo. People can and do say whatever is on their minds, whether I like it or not. ???? I thought it was Temptress doing that at first, but I think it must have been Connections, now that I've been wearing Temptress with other blends.
                      Really? Connections is everything!! I wear it to work daily without a problem. My team lead and supervisor stay telling me close hold information about projects and other staff. Maybe Connections has something to do with that. Interesting.
                      PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

I just have to be cautious because any blend that even remotely has status tends to make the people around me irritable and alter perception of me in an undesirable way, when I wear it in the workplace.
                        Even if you put on a spray Cohesion in combination with the status blend too??
                        Arsenal

Comment

Even if you put on a spray Cohesion in combination with the status blend too??
                          Yes. That's why I use so little of Temptress now and a lot of Cohesion.

Comment

Yes. That's why I use so little of Temptress now and a lot of Cohesion.
                            Too bad, because this sucks. Anyway, perhaps xs130 (Status booster) could be your savior since it is not a status blend that is governed by domination/fear. The testing I am doing is really promising and it is stealth, like Xist. I really like it.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Too bad, because this sucks. Anyway, perhaps xs130 (Status booster) could be your savior since it is not a status blend that is governed by domination/fear. The testing I am doing is really promising and it is stealth, like Xist. I really like it.
                              It especially sucks considering I have an extra bottle of Temptress. I bought it before I had some realizations about it.

Thanks, I'll have to try Status Booster sometime.

Comment

• If Temptress feels too aggressive I'd perhaps go with Madame or - oddly enough Celebrity. The stack I recently tested however is... Something else. It has status but with no domination/fear. It's more of a trustworthy kind.

Comment

• USPS reports my order was sent out of the country Friday morning, that means it is a good chance that it will be here before next weekend comes. Hope MostHoly checks in soon to see her blend is ready and we eager participants in testing.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• MostHoly
                                    MostHoly commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Hi Ildergreier sorry for the absence, I've been traveling the last weeks. Excited you are getting to try the blend! Can we officially order it and if so do you have the link? Greetings from Germany

USPS reports my order was sent out of the country Friday morning, that means it is a good chance that it will be here before next weekend comes. Hope MostHoly checks in soon to see her blend is ready and we eager participants in testing.
                                  Had no idea this was @MostHoly's blend! Nice!
                                  I knew you were onto something with that blend you mentioned.

How does a member turn their idea into a sample blend for everyone to use? This curious mind wants to know!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X