yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How much and reapplication over 36 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much and reapplication over 36 hours

There are online guides on the XS site that give you the approximate hours they last. Other things can factor into how long they last too though (is it warm/humid, sweating, air-conditioning, showering) but for average time the site is a good place to start.

I will say for me personally, I have never had to reapply more than once a day. I get pretty good longevity, even with the sprays. My re-apps are usually 8-10 hrs apart. So say I apply at 9am and want to go out later that night. I would probably apply whatever I'm wearing later sometime after 6pm.

I'm sure others will be along to share their personal experiences too.

I hope you have a pheromone fabulous 36 hrs!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

I get 8-12 hours even from the sprays.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X